Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
No answer from customer support. Cannot add hyperlink to social profiles
I pinged support guy Vicky (not sure exact name) he did not respond me Nytime...very bad exp...
Very bad website I cant downed my cv for several days now it stopped at 80% and never finish download The help centre never answer me I contacted them several time but no one answer me This web site was loss of time and money
I pay for pro and I still cant edit my CV
Completely useless. I edited my resume and wasn't able to download it. It downloads up to 80% and stops. Sent them a message and never got a reply. Had to go for my interview with an improvised resume. Way to go, Enhancv!
Apparently couldn't use free month as a student and also wasn't informed what exactly is missing out in the Basic subscription (not mentioning that this basic sub was so hidden I have not noticed it until looking at the page for the tenth time). It made me remove a lot of features from my already half-tailored CV and I still could not remove the branding anyway (which is why I wanted to buy any subscription in the first place). Although the possibilites of EnhanCV are almost limitless, they are all hidden behind a monthly paywall.
They will take your membership money even when you have not made use of the app and you have cancelled it. Very unprofessional for an app that is supposedly helping with tailoring your CV for the job market.
Your payment system sucks
Doesn’t make any sense I can’t have a version in English and a version in my own language. I’m paying well for a template and I can’t even go back to my progress. It’s sad. I lost most of my progress because all the premium features had to be removed. I NEVER had access to premium features, why remove 80% of my cv?
Not happy, issue not resolved
I take 1 time monthly Plan but Enhancv kept Charging me for last 6 months until I knew it’s being auto renewed without my permission. Please refund me all the undue payment. It’s extremely bad and simply pathetic
Terrible responses time. Customer service poor. No phone number to call. They lost a resume that I completed on their system and when I went to update it, it was gone.
There is essentially one type of resume you can make. You can't even duplicate sections, so if you want to do several types of experience (research, leadership, work, training rotations) you can't. You can't make custom sections. You are confined to whatever fits in this very narrow view. You have like 12 colors to use, and theyre all bright except for grayscale. No navy blue, and thats not even hard to implement. Hell a color slider or wheel to customize would be miles better. You cant change the size of font except from "small" to "big." Cant alter margins. Not useful.
The platform is not easy to you and not very flexible. It's also very expensive. I would encourage everyone to just use Microsoft Word. I also had this issue where they rolled over my 3 month subscription and I did not realise that I was being charged for well over 16 months. They provided me no refund and they ended up taking well over $300 from me with no services rendered.
They lost my resume when I reopened my account. I now have to recreate it. The online customer service was non-responsive.
Unauthorised charges! I signed up for 3 monthly recurring subscription which I cancelled in December 2019. I received a confirmation email that I wouldn’t be charged again and that I had access until March 2020. However, I was charged again in Feb 2020 for another 3 months. When I contacted enhancv they offered to refund me half of the payment and 60% off if I resubscribed! I replied that I wanted a full refund since the charge was unauthorised but they’re no longer responding to my emails. Have now opened a dispute with PayPal and would advise others to consider a different service provider.
the support team? do they exist? i don't think so. Can't change font sizes for different sections, nope only the entire document...jeez. I asked for a refund after finding out the low level of customization, and it feels as if support is ignoring my request so that they can charge me for a month. Dishonest company
I have never subscribed and getting automated emails on top of that without personal response is far from being professional. Please delete my information in your system
I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Enhancv customer service and experience. Do NOT attempt to trial this service as they will charge you immediately and are rude when you immediately try to fix the error. Very unclear and shady. I would NOT recommend to anyone.
Customer service is 100% automated so no urgency to any of your needs. I took steps in cancelling my subscription and it continued to charge when I chatted with the machine and emailed as well I receive ved an automated message telling me I was getting partial refund for a service no longer in use and they refused to answer anything after that. I see this company just has an auto reply to give your partial refund with no investigation and they make it a habit of taking people's money and just add a quick auto-reply and here's half back to men's the issue. Terrible service
Enhancv is rated 4.23 based on 1,423 reviews