Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Easy to use. Fantastic result. Enjoy suggestions function
Cool tool, super helpful for making impressive and professional-looking resumes easily.
Web needs QA testing. I can’t manage to scroll down to choose desired font. It stuck below. Thanks, Gizem
Enhancv is mind-blowing. I impress with their professional services. Enhancv is such a blessings for us who are looking for a job. Wish you best of luck, hopefully you'll bring more new features for us in future. Thanks
When I used Enhancv in my job search, I received calls almost immediately for job interviews. One interviewer said when they saw my resume and how unique it was, they picked up the phone and called me right away for an interview. The Enhancv templates really catch people's eyes.
I can´t write my CV in Portuguese. It doesn´t allow me to change the "Summary" to "Resumo" in Portuguese
Love the help
Enhancv has amazing CV templates which basically made me feel confident about my resume once I finished it and downloaded it. Their preloaded sections are very cool and helped in reducing my effort. Looking forward to lots of new additions in future.
Super easy to use, and great layouts. I received a lot of compliments from interviewers on my resume design.
I used Enhancv service to create a resume that got recruiters attention. One of the areas that stood out was the ability to customize my resume to the position I was after. I would use your service again and tell anyone looking to create a resume to use your service. Thank you!
The best resume creator that I have found
Great service. Great templates.
I've tried a number of resume builders and this one is by far the best one out there. I've always found it very difficult to create a layout and organise the information in such way that it conveys all the main points I want in my resume and this builder finally does so. It has a lot of different sections to choose from, which are customisable and can be moved around, resized, etc as well as a lot of examples, which are quite helpful when you're looking for a good way to structure a lot of information in a single page. Definitely recommend!
Really good platform, which helped me to get the dream job :)
Good interface and easy to use.
Love the experience that Enhancv provides in building eye-catching resumes. It imported all my existing data from the previous resume, so there's no need to start from scratch which is the best part! The templates provided are professionally looking and have that great balance between nice looking design and not being overly complicated with it as well. Just exactly how a modern resume supposed to look! There's keywords that nowadays is one of the most important parts to highlight all of your skills in one place for recruiters to match a posted job description as the first step. Keep up the good work Enhancv team!
The modularity of the CMS system is key. I have managed to rewrite my CV in one day. I would recommend to others this platform. I found quickly a template that I liked but I wish there were more template available to choose from. Thank you :)
I only purchased one 6-month subscription last year and did not use Enhancv for a while. However, I was charged for another 6-month subscription recently without any prior notification. I contacted the help center via email twice for a refund but did not get any response. There is no customer service in my case.
So far is the best tool for resumes I have found. In general it is easy to navigate and very intuitive, and the final product you get is quite good. However, it is not very flexible in some options and I get lost in the different menus, sometimes I see menus that I can't never find again.
Extremely buggy. If it wasn't for the bugs it would have been a five star.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,414 reviews