Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
I was sent the wrong part. When I called to let them know I was told it was the right part and that I'd need to seek a technicians help. I have since done that and the technician confirms it's the wrong part, it doesn't fit tightly around the gasket! Very disappointing.
Steam knobs listed to fit my Gaggia Classic espresso machine and purchased are to large and will not fit.
If a product is listed as in stock on an e-commerce website, I expect it to be delivered in a reasonable time. But half of my order wasn't shipped, with no explanation until I wrote to ask (we're getting it from the warehouse and we'll send it next week), and then another email over a week later saying they were having trouble getting the product. So why did they sell it to me? Why did they say they had it in another warehouse and would send it? Why haven't they given me a delivery date promise, or offered to cancel/refund? I understand these are crazy times, but man, it's **coffee** equipment.

The other half of my order came promptly and was as expected, so that was good.
EP did great. Product broke on first use.
I requested a small diameter thread size. Expresso Parts sent the larger diameter one and it won’t fit or work.
FedEx is the worst. They were supposed to deliver 3 days ago. Then they rescheduled for tomorrow. Then they rescheduled for today. Today, they rescheduled for Wednesday.

Either it’s lost, or it will show up destroyed...
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 2,335 reviews