Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
Mostly excellent. The part has a bit of a scuff on it, but it was wrapped very well. It is not a part that will be visible once it is assembled.
Nice products and quick delivery. Thank you!
Part did make it but Espresso Parts shipped to the wrong address, order entry typo by the gal who took the order over the phone. Tracked it through FedEx after getting an invalid address notification, contacted Espresso Parts, they contacted FedEx and package was re-routed and delivered. Would have given 5 stars if not for that.
It’s really great to be able to get parts quickly for our La Marzocco GS/3, and keep it running like a top! Thanks Espresso Parts
Everything was delivered as promised
Got a new Marco Mix 3 Font for a mini-coffee / tea bar. Arrived in perfect condition. The purchase process was a bit strange because I was not buying the boiler with it so it took a bit back and forth and agreeing to conditions that were already stated on their website. All probably because I am not their typical customer so just took a little patience. Looks amazing and a big upgrade to the bar. Instant hot water at 3 temperatures and volumes is awesome! @humbleart collector.
A good inventory of parts and products. The delivery takes to long.
received in 2 days
I just reviewed everything that was delivered as it came in several shipments (not a problem) as I understand there may be several warehouses. The builder unit for the Rancilio Silvia is damaged and I've double ordered a few items. I will be following-up with a separate email with photos and details.
Coffee cups woohoo
Great- had everything I needed
I had great support when I called for clarity before I placed my online order.
Good on service
Good service
My parts were delivered in timely manner.
Parts arrive promptly, and they fit my machine perfectly. I will order again in the future from Espresso Parts.
Easy to find the parts I needed.
Part was fine. About 50 yrs. ago, the machine when new was damaged in shipment so the new base had to be modified. Won’t be the same but better than the original rubber base.
Correct part, quick ship, great service.
Sent requested parts as previously. A return customer who will use you again when I need parts again.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 1,140 reviews