Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Not sure who's fault it was but because the original order was sent to a different location, we weren't sure if it come to me therefore forcing me to reorder and py a much higher shipping fee.
Purchased a vacuum relief valve with washer. It is challenging to purchase this part online as not much info is provided on the part dimensions, so have to base the purchase on how its relative dimensions appear in the picture. Description said it was the standard part used for many brands. The part was the correct one and is working great. Thanks
My group head gaskets fit perfect (as always) but I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get a sticker? :( LOL, its just something I've always looked forward to getting in my order!

Thanks!
Everything was sent in great conditions. Thank you.
Saw immediate improvement in the quality of the espresso extraction with the new rimless filter basket. The part is much cheaper than I expected and the free shipping made it a great deal. Only complaint is that it is made of somewhat thinner steel and it arrived with a minor dent on the bottom, regarding which I will contact the company via the provided email address.
They had a thing. I bought it. They sent it. I like.
The items came in a very timely fashion, and we'll packaged.
Gen 1 Miss Silvia is working again. And I got the parts quicker than expected. Thanks Espresso Parts.
Excellent price, arrived sooner than expected, but I'm having leak issues that may or may not be related to the new part. I called tech support and the courteous rep tried to be helpful, but the bottom line is, I still have a leak and I'm not sure what the next step might be. Frustrating.
the first time I ordered the OSO grinder I receive no information regarding delivery. After two phone calls I cancelled the order and received a refund. This time, after placing a new order, in response to an updated email, I received the iem within a week/
Works great shipped fast
Found every parts needed. but website on cellphone need fixing.
Shipping was expensive but I got what I needed quickly - thanks!
It was a little irritating to wait around 6 weeks for my Chemex filters but you guys are great anyways. Yay #COVID-19
delivery speed was OK (given the pandemic; it took a couple of weeks to send the package... it took just 2 days to arrive after being sent). Only thing I would suggest is including instructions with the parts, as others pointed out -- so was not a surprise.
Fast shipping, great prices, A+++
Excellent service. Expensive to ship to small towns in Canada. Should use mail for smaller items.
Had the parts in stock , and shipped them quickly. What more can you ask for?
Ordered & received the items. Simple
Easy check out and payment
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 2,335 reviews