Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
Very good service! The item I ordered had a defect so they replaced it right away without any questions. Thanks to Erin Griffin very helpful.
Beautiful orange espresso cups and saucers. Delivered on time. Very happy.
Very quick shipping and all items arrived in perfect condition.
My steam valve stripped the threads after many years of use on my Isomac Zaffiro, so I went off in search of a replacement part. Espresso Parts did not have my exact model, but I went through the list of steam valve pictures and saw the exact one I needed from the picture for less than half the price I saw it on other sites. I took a chance and ordered it without confirming, it definitely looked like the right one. One day after processing the order, it arrived at my house and is EXACTLY the part and works fabulously! They even included a cool sticker. Although I did not actually have to communicate directly with them, I have the impression that they would have been very helpful. I'm just so glad I can make my morning cappuccinos again, thank you so much!
Good online picture of part and very pleased with online process and delivery.
High quality 58 mm filters for a good price and free shipping! Oh and a cool free sticker too? Yup easy purchase!
Large parts selection, great prices, easy to order online, fast shipping, would definitely buy from them again.
Great products
Super fast shipping and well packed. Very satisfied with our order.
Super efficient and super fast shipping. Very impressed.
Had what I needed- fast service.
Works great, fast service!
Got the right parts and it came in a timely manner.
Excellent offering Excellent delivery process Total satisfaction
Excellent! Dave helped my troubleshoot the issue. Beyond expectations!
terrific customer service, very professional. thank you
The sales staff helped me to match up the parts that I needed and I had them the next day they are my coffee equipment go to place Thank you Steve
Super fast shipping! Great service! Part was perfect for my rancilio Sylvia! Thanks
Perfect! Just what I wanted
Excellent and fast service, will order from again!!!
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 1,274 reviews