Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
I just reviewed everything that was delivered as it came in several shipments (not a problem) as I understand there may be several warehouses. The builder unit for the Rancilio Silvia is damaged and I've double ordered a few items. I will be following-up with a separate email with photos and details.
Coffee cups woohoo
Great- had everything I needed
I had great support when I called for clarity before I placed my online order.
Good on service
Good service
My parts were delivered in timely manner.
Parts arrive promptly, and they fit my machine perfectly. I will order again in the future from Espresso Parts.
Easy to find the parts I needed.
Part was fine. About 50 yrs. ago, the machine when new was damaged in shipment so the new base had to be modified. Won’t be the same but better than the original rubber base.
Correct part, quick ship, great service.
Sent requested parts as previously. A return customer who will use you again when I need parts again.
This company provides a range of espresso machine parts hard to come by. Their website is poor, but you can get what you need. The prices are fair and the shipping is reasonably quick.
I would love to return to an old order and be able to select "reorder". As it stands (or I could figure out) I had to select each item and reorder. Not bad but wanted to share feedback.
I love your company and have always been happy with the service you provide. You have an excellent staff. I chose espressoparts most times just because of this. On my last order, timer switch for our superjolly, I actually found the part for about 25 dollars cheaper at cafeparts, my backup parts supplier. I called back a few minuites after placing my order to see if you guys would price match, but on that day I kept receiving a message that everyone in the service department was in some kind of class. I left a message, then sent an email, then called back a couple hours later. When I finally did reach a person I asked about either cancelling the order or if you could price match. The person on the phone said it was possible, but I never heard anything back. I
The parts were correct and received on time. However, I purchased 4 pins (E-61 Manual Group 12.1 mm Square Valve Pin SKU: F_446 4 $3.52) and 3 of the 4 were threaded incorrectly so they would not screw on the part all the way. I hesitated to call since they were only $0.88 each. The three were back ups and since one worked, I'm happy. Cheers, Merton Hill
It does appear that all the parts I ordered work for the older Sorrento unit I have. My only concern is that the piston rod does not come out the bottom of the cylinder like the old ones do and I'm not sure how to tell if they are working properly? Appreciate the help I did receive though.
Perfect! Thank you
The coffee cups ordered were vey cute!! But I oy recieved two sets and paid for fours sets!
Espresso Parts is rated 4.95 based on 963 reviews