Exactmats Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Exactmats
"I enjoyed the experience of purchasing my recent mats I have purchased over the past years several sets of mats for various vehicles for family and friends. I think they are simply the best In terms of durability and aesthetics. I would strongly recommend Exactmat to friends. Thanks, Glen Ashworth"
"Great Job ! Thank Goodness. Cheers. : )"
"I love my mats. Would like to ask a question. I order mats in the past For my other 2 vehicles and received 4 mat clips for each vehicle. This time I got one clip for the Honda, seems a little strange."
"I have purchased several sets of Exactmats and find the product to be of high quality. I always get a perfect fit and quick service."
"Easy to order, quick to receive. Thanks"
Thank You, Douglas!
"I only wished that they were not sooo expensive"
Thanks, David! And remember, these mats can last longer than 10 years. I believe in time you will feel you got your money's worth
"They fit exactly as purchased and arrived on time! Very nice product; thank you!"
Thank you for the kind review!
"Great product!"
Thank You!
"Very nice. Rear Cargo Mat could be a bit narrower. Had to remove sliding tie down hooks from track to fit properly."
Thank You for the great review! If you wish to discuss the cargo mat further, please email support@exactmats.com
"Easy to order, and they fit both vehicles perfectly. Exactmats are a wonderful solution, and I've been recommending your company to everybody I talk to!"
Hi Bonney. Thank You! We are flattered to hear that you are so inclined to recommend our product to your friends,
"Been using these mats for years and am always very satisfied with the quality, durability and perfect fits. the mats keep the carpet mats looking brand spanking new! and their customer service is top notch, as well."
Hi Paul! Thanks for your kind words. Keep your mats looking new is one of our primary goals.
"We had these mats in our previous car and loved them! Car was 10 years old when we sold it and the mats still looked new thanks to Exactmats. Wouldn’t trust our new car to anything less! They wipe clean so easily, and the clear vinyl doesn’t take away from the car’s interior. Thank you for a great product!"
Wow! Thank you for the detailed review, Sheila! We stand by maintaining the true value of your vehicle.
"Fit was perfect ...."
Thank You, Barbara!
"Fit perfectly, not too buckle. Great to have them."
Glad to hear it!
"Great product"
Thanks!
"Perfect fit!"
Thank You!
"Arrived on time, fit well."
Thanks Tom! Glad to hear it.
"Good weight, clear as advertised, but not quite exact as advertised, thus 4 vs 5 stars."
Thank You for the feedback. If you want, we can further discuss the fitment of your mats by having you email info@exactmats.com. If you are having a fitment issue, we would like to get the issue rectified ASAP.
"Great customer service, answered all questions promptly, when I emailed on weekend, received response. Car mats are Awesome, affordable and visually attractive in car. 5 star business for sure!!!"
Thank You Cennie! This review means a lot to me personally. I and the rest of us at ExactMats are always keeping our noses to the grindstone.
"Exactmats went above and beyond to get the correct size for my vehicle."
Exactmats is rated 4.88 based on 122 reviews