Exactmats Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exactmats
"I have placed orders with both of my cars and I am very pleased."
"I love the selections of mats, the materials are durable and it made my interior car easy to clean. I love it!"
"Looks great...! Perfect fit"
"I love the mats for my 2015 Infiniti Q70L. They were cut perfect. They are a lot better than the ones that I ordered in 2015. I have purchased Exactmats for several of my cars, family and friends. I would recommend them to my family and friends."
"Ordering from Exactmafs was a very easy procedure! Even when I made a mistake with the type of payment, it was quickly corrected through email communications. The mats are of great quality and fit perfect in my new SUV. They will help to keep my floor carpets clean and keep the value of my car! I would definitely recommend them to others and I will be ordering from them in the future!"
"New mat came in quickly and fit perfectly. It replaced a mat that had turned yellow where the heels and feet rested when driving."
"These are my third set of Exact Mats that I’ve purchased for the three Lexus autos I’ve owned. Why? They fit EXACTLY! Thanks."
"Excellent fit and great quality"
Thanks for the feedback Michael! Glad to hear it!
"I purchased Exact Mats for all the cabinets and drawers for my new home. I would give the Riverstone style a 10 but ordered 6 for my glass front cabinets and they don't lay flat and look like thick plastic so I would not recommend those as they look cheap."
"This was my 6th set of exact mats. They were easy to order, arrived quickly and fit perfectly!"
Thanks for this stellar review, Farzad!
"Not as clear as I thought they would be. Quality was very good. Order and delivery was very good experience."
Thanks for the review, Carol.

We're sorry to hear the mats were not as clear as you may have expected. Our mats are very clear, but they are thicker than the average mat. The thickness may impact some clarity, but your mats should still be extremely clear.

If you feel there was an issue with the order, please feel free to reach out. Otherwise, we'll definitely pass along this feedback as we're always looking to improve.
"Owner couldn't have been nicer to work with! I've had these mats in several vehicles over the past years. They hold up amazingly well!"
Thank you so much, Renee! We're glad you love our mats and our service. Thanks for being a loyal EM customer!
Thank you so much, Renee! We're so glad you're happy with your mats!
"Excellent!!!!"
Thanks so much for your awesome review!
Thanks so much!
"I had a minor size issue with the fit of the set of mats I purchased for my new Lexus ES350. Ben Reimers, Director of Customer Support, responded very quickly to my feedback and I was shipped a new set of mats that completely resolved the issue to my satisfaction. This actually exceeded my expectations from providing customer feedback. I have already recommended ExactMats to one of my friends that recently purchased a new Cadillac SUV."
Hi Anthony. We're so sorry to hear you're not happy with your mats!

This is not what we want at all and if there's an issue I'm sure we can fix it.

Please do give us a call to discuss at your earliest convenience so we can figure out what may have happened.

You can reach us at: 1-888-395-6004
"I've used Exactmats with superb perfect pleasure in a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5S. Through tons of life, uses, eras of life, and sheer time, it held up beautifully presenting my original carpets with the famed protective layer. It held in place (even better than the factory's own mats) and never looked worse for wear, it just didn't wear. When I got my 2019 Volvo XC90 T5, I got the same and am experiencing the same great pleasure and performance. I recommend Exactmats!"
Thanks so much, Richard! We're SO happy you're happy :)

Please feel free to share your purchase with your friends and family. Here's a great video to share what our product is all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuN7FC5buQg&t=1s
"I always buy the mats when I get a new vehicle and consider them to be a good investment. Seemed like shipping was longer than usual this time however for me being in the same state."
Thanks for your review! We're sorry to hear it took longer than usual to receive your package. For orders that include free shipping, we utilize FedEx SmartPost, which leverages the USPS. They may have had a delay due to unforeseen circumstances. We sincerely apologize but are very happy you're pleased with your mats!
"Quick service, mats are great"
Thank you very much for your kind review!
"I bought exactmats for all 3 of my cars. The one on 2005 Camry still looks good after 13 years of use. I also purchased 2 set of mats for my friends, they all love it. Thank you."
Thanks so much!!
"Mats sent very quickly! Fits great!"
Thank you!
"Perfect match! Love it! Thanks, Exactmats!"
No, thank YOU! :)