Exactmats Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Exactmats
"The passenger side mat was about an inch too long and the rear mats were off slightly. The mats I had previously purchased for my 2011 ES350 matched exactly, so I was a little disappointed."
Hi Anthony. We're so sorry to hear you're not happy with your mats!

This is not what we want at all and if there's an issue I'm sure we can fix it.

Please do give us a call to discuss at your earliest convenience so we can figure out what may have happened.

You can reach us at: 1-888-395-6004
"I've used Exactmats with superb perfect pleasure in a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5S. Through tons of life, uses, eras of life, and sheer time, it held up beautifully presenting my original carpets with the famed protective layer. It held in place (even better than the factory's own mats) and never looked worse for wear, it just didn't wear. When I got my 2019 Volvo XC90 T5, I got the same and am experiencing the same great pleasure and performance. I recommend Exactmats!"
Thanks so much, Richard! We're SO happy you're happy :)

Please feel free to share your purchase with your friends and family. Here's a great video to share what our product is all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuN7FC5buQg&t=1s
"I always buy the mats when I get a new vehicle and consider them to be a good investment. Seemed like shipping was longer than usual this time however for me being in the same state."
Thanks for your review! We're sorry to hear it took longer than usual to receive your package. For orders that include free shipping, we utilize FedEx SmartPost, which leverages the USPS. They may have had a delay due to unforeseen circumstances. We sincerely apologize but are very happy you're pleased with your mats!
Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you like your mats and are sorry to hear it took longer than expected to arrive. It sounds like the carrier may have had a delay of some sort, which we'll absolutely look into.

Thank you again for your kind feedback!
"Quick service, mats are great"
Thank you very much for your kind review!
"I bought exactmats for all 3 of my cars. The one on 2005 Camry still looks good after 13 years of use. I also purchased 2 set of mats for my friends, they all love it. Thank you."
Thanks so much!!
"Mats sent very quickly! Fits great!"
Thank you!
"Perfect match! Love it! Thanks, Exactmats!"
No, thank YOU! :)
"The mats were perfectly sized and the delivery time was great also. Third time I have ordered from you guys and each time has been great"
Amazing to hear! Thank you so much Neriyah!
"I just love the Mets I would recommend getting your to everybody"
Thank you so much, Annie!
"Thank you for my Exact mats. They fit EXACTLY as they're cut to fit. Perfect!!!"
Thank you for your review! We're so happy to see that you're happy with your purchase.
"Just wish they would go up on the sides to contain dirt and snow Otherwise happy with the purchase"
Thank you so much for your honest review. We're glad you love your mats. Please note, we're always looking for ways to improve our product offerings, so your feedback is incredibly valuable.

Thanks again!
"This is the second set I ordered. The first was for my 2013 RAV4 and it was great for both looks and protection. This one is for my Honda overseas, I hope it will fit as well."
Roberto, that's great to hear! Thank you!
Thanks so much, Roberto!
"Excellent customer service and custom-fitted mat covers at a reasonable cost!"
Thank you very much, Richard! We appreciate your business.

Here's to keeping your car clean!
"Very good experience"
Thanks, William! Glad we could help!
"I am satisfied, but the front mats could have been fit and cut more exact, would recommend to other customers"
Hi there!

While we're happy that you'd recommend us to others, we also want to make sure you're truly happy with your mats.

If they are totally incorrect, we want to do everything we can to fix it! However, if it's a tiny bit off, it may fall into our 1/16th" Guarantee, which guarantees a perfect fit, within 1/16th of an inch.

Either way, if you are at all unhappy with your mats, please let us know so we can look into a resolution asap :)
"I've been using this mats in my vehicles for years. I recently purchased two new vehicles and I purchased these direct. In the past, I was getting them from the dealership. I love how they fit the carpet perfectly and they protect my vehicle from bad weather and other issues. I highly recommend these. They tend to cost more, but the form and fit and the durability makes them well worth the cost."
Thanks so much, Kenneth! We're definitely available in many dealerships across the country, but we always welcome our customers to reach out to us directly, too!

And to your point on pricing, you're spot on! Many of the less expensive mats come from overseas. Ours are 100% made in America, which means a much better quality product.

Thanks again, Kenneth!
"perfect fit...."
Thanks, Ed!
"I had ordered the mats during the July 4th sale and they arrived on time as promised. Unfortunately, my car already came with all-weather mats and I had to return these. The customer support team member was very understanding and polite and immediately sent me a RMA. The return process was very fast and smooth. We have used Exactmats on my van for 10 years, and also in my son's car. They're still going strong. We're very pleased with the quality of the product."
Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you love our mats and look forward to serving you again in the future :)
"I love them. This is our fourth time purchasing the Exactmats for our various cars. The keep our cars clean so I can resell my cars and get a great price since the floors look like new."
Thank you so much, Cindy! We love hearing how amazingly loyal our customers are! Here's to your keeping your car floors pristine!
Exactmats is rated 4.79 based on 19 reviews