Exactmats Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Exactmats
"Your product & customer service are outstanding. i just bought two sets for gifts & the recipients love them. Keep up the good work & thank you, Van M."
"Very Satisfied with floor mats"
"Product was just what I needed and was delivered quickly."
"No Problems Called to request extra clips and I received them quickly"
"The exactmats are exactly what I have been looking for. I love them. I’m now going to get the back mats:-)"
"Exact mats are great. They are clear and perfectly match the carpeted floor mats supplied by the manufacturer. One can still see the carpeted floor mats with the car’s logo on them. The carpeted floor mats are usually an option for most vehicles. Great clean look and protects the carpeted floor mats. They also last forever."
"Loved my mats! They protect my table without hiding it!"
"Order driver side mat for 12lexus is250 and it came with no holes which mat holder hooks go in. I had to put holes in the mat myself"
"The mats are simply cut out of a sheet and are unattracive. I still can't see which side is which because neither fits well. AND they slide around and do not stay in place. Better to buy cheap generic mats at the local store."
"Love this company and the products. Excellent service. Very happy with my purchases."
"Perfect fit mats!!!"
"Mats do not fit properly, too long in some areas, too short in others. I do not think the mats are worth the price. These mats look like they were made for older year model XC90. Drivers mat slides and interferes with accelerator pedal."
Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our product. If you feel the mats are not as exact as they should be, we can re-procure the measurements for the XC90 and re-ship you a new set.

As far as slippage is concerned, we include two clips in each box of ExactMats. The two clips are primarily intended to further secure the driverside Exactmat to the driver side carpet mat. You can place 1 clip on the top right and 1 on the lower left or just use an orientation that makes sense to you. If you need more clips, we can send you some.

Let me know what you think by emailing support@exactmats.com

Have a great day
"Couldn't use my discount coupon"
Hi Samuel,

I double-checked your order, and it appears you successfully applied the 'SAVE10' (10% Off) code to your order. If you need additional confirmation, please email support@exactmats.com.

Have a great day,

Ben Reimers
Exactmats Customer Support
"My experience with Exactmats was Great! Thinking that I had ordered the wrong mat, I contacted customer service and Ben was extremely helpful. He changed my order, and sent another immediately. Thinking that it didn’t fit(but actually it did), he then went to Lexus to make sure that the new mat that was sent next was exactly correct. This is my third set of Exactmats, and I love them. They protect the carpets and save a lot of wear and tear on them. When I do purchase my next car, Exactmats will be the first thing that I purchase ext."
"They were a perfect fit! Thank you so much!"
"Works looks good, trying to figure out how to use the clips to hold them down"
"We are happy with this purchase! Our first purchase for a different vehicle seems to be too large and therefore it buckles and doesn't really stay in place. We decided to try again and are very happy with how this set fits!"
"perfect .............."
"Customer service is excellent! They are a company with a customer first policy! I have been putting there clear mats in my cars for at least 20 years and there is nothing better for preserving your carpet mats."
"Professional company and had a wonderful experience with ordering my clear mats for my new 2020 Mercedes GLE . Highly recommend"
Exactmats is rated 4.78 based on 170 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access