Exactmats Reviews

"Perfect fit"
Glad to hear it Stephen!
"Ok"
Hi Francis,

Thanks for your review. If you feel that there is anything extra we could do to improve the product you received, always feel free to let us know. We are always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that you are satisfied.
"Clear mats were great. Only problem, one was cracked along the edge."
Thanks for the review Shawn. Considering you reached out to us regarding the mat with the cracked edge, we sent out a new mat to you which should reach you this Tuesday 02/12/19. We want to ensure you get the best possible experience with our product. Thanks again!
"I LOVE my mats. We are temporarily in a construction area and I didn’t want to ruin the cream colored carpet in my Lexus. They fit perfectly and do not slide when getting in or out. I have already recommended the product!"
Thank You very much for the review and your kind words. We believe cream colored interiors and our product go hand in hand!
"Perfect fit! Very happy!"
Thanks Emmett. I am glad to hear that you are satisfied.
"Excellent customer service! Very happy with customer rep Ben."
Thanks Johnny! I really appreciate it and I am glad to hear you are satisfied.

-Ben
"Quick turnaround. Exact fit as your name implies. Have used for several years."
Thanks John. Always great to hear from a loyal customer!
"Excellent product"
Happy to hear it Kirit!
"The mats are a perfect fit and the delivery was as promised. I am very pleased with purchase"
Much appreciated!
"I have purchased Exactmats for the last 6 cars I have bought. Also, my husband has bought the mats as well. We have never been disappointed in the mats or the timely way in which they are shipped even during the holiday season. Thanks to the team at Exactmats. Sharon Tortorich"
Wow Sharon! Thanks for your kind words. Due to customers like you, our team morale continues to stay boosted meaning we are so ever committed to customer satisfaction.
"5 STARS ALL DAY- Ordering was simple, fast, and product was delivered on time. Outstanding custom fit, Installed perfectly and look great"
Great feedback Michael! We deeply appreciate it and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied on all accounts.
"Ecellent product."
Thank You Martin!
"Very pleased with the mats"
Glad to hear it Charlie!
"Very professional and convenient"
Much appreciated Blake!
"Perfect fit, look great!"
Much appreciated Ronald!
"Mats are great. Thay came in a timely manner just the way I wanted them.."
Glad to hear it! Thanks for your feedback
"Mats are doing a good job of keeping my factory mats clean. Arrival was quick and uneventful."
Thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear our product is effectively protecting your carpet mat. We strive to get each order fulfilled in 1 business day.
"This is great mat"
Great is what we strive for. Your review is greatly appreciated!
"I have placed orders with both of my cars and I am very pleased."
Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are satisfied!
"I love the selections of mats, the materials are durable and it made my interior car easy to clean. I love it!"
Exactmats is rated 4.86 based on 50 reviews