Exactmats Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Exactmats
"I really enjoy them; they don’t take away from the appearance of the interior; I appreciate the clips you sent with them; they stay in place; easy maintenance."
We are glad to hear you are enjoying our product. We are always here to support you in any and all ways possible!
Posted 59 minutes ago
"The exact mats that I ordered are excellent and fit my car perfectly. "
Great feedback! Thank you for the review!
Posted 1 hour ago
"These mats fit and look great! I love the flat surface for foot comfort especially on long trips!"
Thanks for the great feedback!
"Excellent product which I have used for many years. The trunk mat for my new model car is slightly too wide."
Hi Lee,

Thanks for the review. If you feel your Cargo mat is slightly too wide, we can send you a new one free of charge. We will ensure this new cargo mat fits as it should before shipment. Thanks again, Lee!
"Perfect fit!"
Glad to hear it, Alfred!
"I have ordered Exactmats for an SUV and now for a car. I am so pleased with the fit and the clear style that I chose. I would recommend this company without reservations. Additionally, I requested a couple additional clips, and within days I received the clips free of charge. Thank you so much for taking care of the customer."
Hi Bertha,

Thank You so much for your kind words. Customer satisfaction is always our number 1 priority
"Very timely delivery. Good quality product."
Thank You very much! We always aim to ship every order within 24 hours of placement
"I have been using exact mats for almost 15 years and absolutely love them. Can't imagine having anything else in my vehicle. I just sold my 2005 Tacoma and it still had the original mats in it and they looked good as new."
Thank you, Margie! It’s always to great to hear such an empowering testimonial from such a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that you have been with us all these years!!
"The exact mats I received for my Nissan Maxima are amazing! They make the car look upscale and protect the floor mats that are already in the vehicle! I am very happy with my purchase and will recommend you others."
Wow, Christopher! Thank you for your kind words!
"Great service again"
Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate your business.
"You are absolutely amazing."
And you are amazing as well! Thanks, Tameko!
"The mats fit perfectly in my car and they look great!!"
So glad to hear you are satisfied, thank you!
"I have used Exact Mats in all my cars and been very satisfied."
We are very glad to hear you are satisfied. It's always great to hear from such a loyal customer. Thank you, Virender!
"Mats didn’t fit. Not made for my vehicle. Very disappointed after high expectations. Don’t seem worth the money."
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your recent order. If your mats didn’t fit your vehicle, we wish to rectify the issue ASAP. If you send me some quick pics of the mats you were sent, I will be able to further diagnose the issue and send out the correct mats ASAP. Please email the photos to support@exactmats.com

Again, we apologize for the inconveniences of this matter

Let us know if you have any questions or additional concerns.

Have a great day

Ben Reimers
Director of Customer Support
"Mats were order specific to the Lexus 350 and fit perfectly."
We are so glad you are happy with your mats! Thank you for the review, Patricia!
"Fit nice. Easy to install."
Thanks Vincent! We are glad you love your mats!
"Very happy with the clear mats! Customer service was great."
Thanks, Paul! We're happy to have been able to help you keep your vehicle clean and damage-free. Enjoy your mats!
"I have purchased before and have always been extremely happy. Customer Service is great!!!!"
Thank you so much, Gary! We're so glad we were able to help!
"Very easy to order and I always know the mats will fit my new vehicle perfectly!"
Great to hear, Janet! Thank you!
"I order Exactmats for all my new cars. Perfect name since the mats are always cut precise! Great quality."
Thank you, Latifah! Enjoy your mats!
Exactmats is rated 4.80 based on 239 reviews