FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Thanks for being easy to use and being reliable.
I had a lot of miss prints with you guy And every time I call To solve my issue it takes days for you guys to get back to me. which leave me a bad taste in my customers mouth. Then when you do get back to me. You a give only two option money back or maybe a small discount back. So personally I think your customer service sucks. I spent a lot of money with you over the years and I feel I get treated as I’m a first time customer🤷🏾‍♂️
Not like the other company I used. Other company did the same design and it came out fine.
F&M Expressions does exactly what I ask of them. The only issue I see is on time delivery even when I pay extra for next day shipping. This is why I rate them as acceptable and very good
I have used F&M 3 times so far. All great experiences. Their work is awesome and fast. Customer service has been top notch as well.
Very few issues and friendly service
great to work with easy website to use
This is a 5 Star company guys. If you're on the fence don't be, just order already. I've ordered several times and everything is how it says it is. With no customer complaints about falling about
Very happy with your company and your transfers. Thank you!!
Been using FMEX for over a year now. It's helped 10x production on my business. I love them!
great service and quality with quick turnaround....
I don't want to write a short review///
Spot on !! Love it
Quick turnaround time and great price!
There art department is the Best. Excellent customer service as well..
Quality of the transfers are not as good as they have been lately.
I love all my custom prints!!!!!
The customer service is very easy to work with and communicates fairly quickly. The turnaround time for artwork is a little slower compared to other services. I've tried the water-based transfer and it works pretty good. Be careful, the water-based transfer and easily peel up or look like a vinyl it not adhered correctly. If water gets in, it over. It becomes wrinkled like a vinyl and peels off. I'm not a huge fan of the white athletic transfer, it cracks extremely fast on garment. The samples I received in the mail, performed a lot better, especially the athletic transfer. I don't know if it was because it was colored or not. Yes, I have a good heat press and I was constantly checking my pressure and temperature. Sometimes, I had to press twice for it peel off correctly. I would use them again because they do have competitive pricing.
Absolutely saved my business and helped me create my own brand. The quality and economic value is unmatched. I have had 1 issue out of my 25 plus order and that was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.
Great turnaround time and awesome customer service
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 542 reviews