FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
The website is easy to use. We use the athletic formula and love the look and durability of the product. The few times we have had problems, F&M has been quick to respond and resolve the problem to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend them.
Great quality and fast delivery of orders!
Great company to work with it!
Fast shipping and excellent service. Will be back for more. Highly recommend.
We have had very wonderful experiences with FM Expressions. They are helpful and the transfers come out great.
They actually check your work to make sure its right. Not everyone does that. Great quality prints too!
Took some extra emails and calls to answer questions but it all worked out great in the end. Thank you
Print out and quality of products are amazing. Customer service and rules however make it tough sometimes for some jobs to go through. Over all service gets the job done though!
Best of the Best!
Thanks for being easy to use and being reliable.
I had a lot of miss prints with you guy And every time I call To solve my issue it takes days for you guys to get back to me. which leave me a bad taste in my customers mouth. Then when you do get back to me. You a give only two option money back or maybe a small discount back. So personally I think your customer service sucks. I spent a lot of money with you over the years and I feel I get treated as I’m a first time customer🤷🏾‍♂️
Not like the other company I used. Other company did the same design and it came out fine.
F&M Expressions does exactly what I ask of them. The only issue I see is on time delivery even when I pay extra for next day shipping. This is why I rate them as acceptable and very good
I have used F&M 3 times so far. All great experiences. Their work is awesome and fast. Customer service has been top notch as well.
Very few issues and friendly service
great to work with easy website to use
This is a 5 Star company guys. If you're on the fence don't be, just order already. I've ordered several times and everything is how it says it is. With no customer complaints about falling about
Very happy with your company and your transfers. Thank you!!
Been using FMEX for over a year now. It's helped 10x production on my business. I love them!
FM Expressions is rated 4.51 based on 552 reviews