FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
FM Expressions always completes my orders on time, proactively communicates any issues, and has a system that is extremely easy to use. I’ve had vendors with lower pricing, which usually results in lower quality. FM Expressions pricing is comparable to some of the lowest on the market and their quality is unmatched.
Great product at a reasonable price. Fast service and shipping!
Thank you for your good work!
Service is EXCELLENT!
Excellent service!
OFF THE CHARTS CUSTOMER SERVICE
AMAZING HEAT TRANSFER
AMAZING SHIPPING!!
the end product is very good, delivery time is an issue. I can not depend for delivery on a confirm date. Over 50% of time our delivery date is change.
Done right every time.
Product is great but have missed a few deadlines due to issues on your end , was also made aware of these issues the day I was set to receive the product
It became a hit or miss game with quality.
They do great work on transfers. πŸ€™
I was really excited to order transfers for my business launching, upon opening my package,I had the wrong artwork. Someone placed the wrong transfers in the package, put an order label with my artwork (huge difference) and shipped them out. When I called customer service, therepresentative continued to talk over me and told me that I called too late in the day and they were getting ready to close. I called when I received my order. I was suppose to get them earlier in the day but bc of their inability to support their production volume, there was a delay in the time frame I received my order. It was very unprofessional how she spoke and was not empathetic at all.
Product is normally great, but FM has messed up 6 orders! I do not normally post negative reviews but the hope is after 6 incorrect orders and credit adjustments, they will make changes to improve their quality control to prevent future problems
I was very impressed by the vintage it’s nothing like a nice clean hot peel from FM looking forward to the future when they offer vintage in a two color option 12 by 12 πŸ‘πŸΎ
The FM Expressions team is all around great. They work with you on your artwork and are always professional yet super nice. I love working with them and the transfers always come out great.
Great Team of Experts always on point, love working with them.
The Transfers are Good Price and are great.
Great transfers, exactly what I was looking for! Fast shipping also!
Excellent products!
I have now made at least 5 orders through FM Expressions and they have been perfect every time! The instructions for set-up are clear and easy and you are able to see exactly what you will get. Prices are very competitive and I appreciate their quick response time to your concerns/questions. Shipping has always been as indicated on your orders. I'm completely sold on FM Expressions for all my transfer needs! Kudos!!!
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 542 reviews