freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
As a native New Mexican I crave the flavors of my childhood which included green or red Chile. So glad that now that I live in Alabama, I can capture those flavors again. Thank you for being so prompt in getting my order to me. I would definitely recommend the Fresh Chile Company and will be using you again soon!
Maybe the best yet fresh tasting chili. I don’t think I can beat the flavor from home! 30+ Years SW chili lover and I know Hatch chili. Thanks Allan
Excellent products
Has the true taste of New Mexico-Mex dishes, not Cal-Mex nor Tex-Mex which just don't make it in my opinion, derived from vacationing extensively and living for a few years in New Mexico
So pleased with the packaging and fast delivery. My son really likes the extra hot and I am leased with the mild? Keep up the good Work!
If it weren’t for the shipping cost I would rate it higher
Hi Judy,

We are apologetic for the high shipping costs - we use both UPS and USPS and our shipping costs are a direct reflection of what they are charging us to ship, unfortunately. We recommend ordering $50 at a time at which point we cover all shipping costs for you! Please know we are continuing to explore different options for cutting shipping costs.

Warmly,