The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
I absolutely love everything I have gotten from you
So glad to hear it, Steve!
Very fast shipper, easy to order from this company. Looking forward to trying product.
Thanks, Dennis! We appreciate your business!
GREAT Chile!
Thanks so much!
I ordered two posole kits from The Fresh Chile Company. They were shipped and delivered within 5 days. I opened the box they arrived in and looked for a recipe to prepare them. I inspected all of the items in the package, looking for the recipe, and did not find it. So I sent an email to The Fresh Chile Company asking about a recipe. They responded stating that the recipe was the inside of the label on the hominy bag and they also included a copy of that recipe for me to use. I grabbed a package of the hominy and inspected the label and no where on the label did I find a note saying that the recipe was inside. I removed the label and there was the recipe! So to sum up my experience I was very pleased with the delivery time and the response to my email about the recipe. I was slightly disappointed that there was no mention on the hominy label that the recipe was inside.
Hi, Gary! Sorry we made it so hard to find that recipe! Due to your review and some other feedback, we are looking to improve our hominy labeling by putting the recipe right on the back so its easier to find. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and helping us make our products better.
Best Salsa I have EVER tasted, including homemade! Absolutely terrible shipping cost though. I did complain about it & the company did reach out to me. They don't set the rates, I realize but it is definitely going to make customers think twice before they hit the "complete order" button.
Thank you, Barabara! We will continue to rack our brains about what we can do to make shipping more affordable for everyone!
I was very happy with the service! We sent 3 jars to Oregon and 3 jars to South Carolina. Each recipient was very happy to have real Hatch chili! Packaging was great! -- Yvonne Neau
Awesome! Thanks for your orders, Yvonne!
Love love love you guys....We're originally from New Mexico and have searched for years for a place to get green chile and don't have to take out a loan to do it. You all are the best.....
Thanks, Barbara! It is so satisfying to help New Mexican expats get their chile fix when they are far from the "motherland"! ;)
I love New Mexico for one reason, the chile sauces they make there and these are the best I have tasted. I will order more in the future to have some of that great New Mexico taste here in Alabama.
Thank you so very much, Thomas. Love that we can bring the authentic NM taste to Alabama!
As a native New Mexican I crave the flavors of my childhood which included green or red Chile. So glad that now that I live in Alabama, I can capture those flavors again. Thank you for being so prompt in getting my order to me. I would definitely recommend the Fresh Chile Company and will be using you again soon!
Maybe the best yet fresh tasting chili. I don’t think I can beat the flavor from home! 30+ Years SW chili lover and I know Hatch chili. Thanks Allan
Excellent products
Has the true taste of New Mexico-Mex dishes, not Cal-Mex nor Tex-Mex which just don't make it in my opinion, derived from vacationing extensively and living for a few years in New Mexico
So pleased with the packaging and fast delivery. My son really likes the extra hot and I am leased with the mild? Keep up the good Work!
If it weren’t for the shipping cost I would rate it higher
Hi Judy,

We are apologetic for the high shipping costs - we use both UPS and USPS and our shipping costs are a direct reflection of what they are charging us to ship, unfortunately. We recommend ordering $50 at a time at which point we cover all shipping costs for you! Please know we are continuing to explore different options for cutting shipping costs.

Warmly,