freshchileco-com/ Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy

"The best red chile that I have ever tasted. Spicy but not too sharp. Just a hint of garlic. Service was quick and easy."
"Since I discovered the Fresh Chile company that is all we use exclusively now This is the best sauce ever. I’ve had the red and the green and I just received my order of the mixed absolutely love this chili sauce ! I will be placing lots of orders in the future"
"Fresh! That is what describes your products!"
"Thank you for that FRESH TASTE of New Mexico!!! Love it! Just ordered the green!!"
"The red, green sauces are great! Definitely New Mexico as I remember! No other sauces can compare. Unfortunately, the red/green combo was totally destroyed during shipping. The superb packaging kept the mess contained. USPS strikes again!"
"I recently got my first order of Fresh Chile. I ordered 7 jars to get my free shipping, great deal. So far I’ve tasted the Green medium and it is awesome not to spicy but a nice little after kick. The next jar I’m going to open will be Red/Green mix in Hot level. It’s very fresh I know this because of the taste and the great customer service experience. Sara told me my jars were being produced the week I was ordering."
"Love these Chile sauces all three of them! The red, the green and the mixed. I will be reordering soon."
"Very good red sauce. Have not tried any of the other products. I put the red sauce on just about everything. Very helpful staff. Highly recommend."
"Great chili flavor we like our chili hot and flavorful met our expectations yea for New Mexico hatch chili"
"Great product, use on cheeseburgers, both the red or green, the same when making enchiladas. Looking forward to using the red when I make chili. Like the honey, and enjoy the pecans, both the flavored and plain. Can’t go wrong with this product."
"This is by far the best Chile I've ever had. Our house can't live without it! The flavor is absolutely addictive! We have a subscription for 12 jars of the variety in mild and medium and it is on the table for every meal. My husband no longer uses catsup, but the red sauce in the squeeze bottle instead. I never liked honey until I got the unfiltered wildflower, I love it! I use a touch in my meat for tacos, empanadas, you name it! The flavor with the sauces is positively incredible. With Fresh Chile you are only limited by your imagination! It even tastes fantastic on salads. You don't have to be a gourmet Mexican chef to feel like one when you cook with Fresh Chile products, but you feel like One! Thank you so much for your wonderful products! Mary Begnoche, Lifetime Customer"
"First purchase of four jars of medium red. Next time I will get the hot as I like a bit more heat. The sauce is very good, even smells fresh just like when we make our own salsa at home. I pretty much use it on everything. Will definitely buy more."
"Great product, freshly bottled and awesome customer service. I need to keep more of their stuff in my pantry. :-)"
"My first bottle of the red-green blend is nearly gone. I ordered the medium, but I think the next time around I'll go with hot. I recently opened my first bottle of the green. A little more kick than the red-greed blend, but I'll probably try the hot version next time around. These sauces are wonderful! If you like New Mexican cooking, get these sauces. If you can't get to New Mexico, these will help you get through."
"Totally enjoy Fresh Red. I like the medium. I use it everyday on my eggs. I make a breakfast wrap with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage and Fresh Red. Delicious!"
"I ordered the hot red and just love it!! Just the right amount of burn and pure red pepper taste!!! Because I have to watch my sodium intake I would like to see the sodium content go down."
"The jars came within a few days. I was sceptical about some fresh red in a jar.. pretty good stuff! This is a great alternative to real fresh red Chile which I have in my freezer also. I will probably order more again"
"My order was lost but fresh Chile sent another order out ASAP!"
"I bought both the red and the green because I have a hard time finding something that doesn’t taste store bought. Yours does not. Both taste fresh. Here’s the “but”. In my mind, the green, because it is chunkier, packs so much more flavor in it than the red, that I was disappointed that I only had red left. The red is good, it’s not the green"
"Ordered for.my brother said it was bland with no flavor.."
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.75 based on 74 reviews