freshchileco-com/ Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy

"Received green chili peppers, medium, made green chili, delicious, live in Texas now, from Colorado"
"Omg.. loved the Hatch Lumbre chile i will continue to order from you.. boy was it Hot, but thats exactly what i wanted Thank you Laura Perez"
"Well boxed, only part I wasn't a fan of was when I ordered it said 2 day shipping included but it was sent through postal mail and takes 3 days.But it all worked out and I will buy from again, and plan too!"
"They kept me informed about my orders, and delivered a high quality product."
"Fast shipping. Easy to order online. Priced competitively. Customer service is excellent. Only chile sauce that doesn't stain the utencils and containers. We love the convenience of the squirt bottles included with every order. We have not tried the pecans yet, but they look very delicious"
"Excellent Excellent Excellent. I’m a lifelong fan!"
"I was very disappointed that the ‘mild’ red & green peppers were all red & quite hot..however, they did refund my money.. but I still have no mild hatch green peppers 😔"
"Chillies arrived fresh and are very tasty."
"My chillies were fresh when I received them and very tasty. Thank you"
"They always keep you posted on what going on with your order.!"
"Arrived in great shape. Shipped tuesday and arrived thursday as advertised. Thank you"
"Bought fresh 1904 mild hatch Chile’s. They are perfect!!"
"Best Chile I have ever tasted. Customer service is great. Ever since I tried this Chile I will never ever go back to the others. I will be a customer for life. Thank you for making the best Chile in New Mexico.."
"Great tasting products I now use it at every meal and Customer Service that is superb I placed a wrong order and Fresh Chili company took care of the matter with absolutely no problems what a great company !"
"Love their products. Have ordered several times. A little confused by administration system but my problem was fixed and staff was extremely helpful and kind. All worked out now."
"The chilis are beautiful, very large and fresh...the box was pretty beat up for such a short quick flight."
"You mailed on Tuesday and I didn’t get till Thursday so I had a few moldy ones but otherwise very good"
"I have ordered from this company several times. The customer service is excellent and they truly care about your satisfaction. The sauces are fresh tasting well flavored and go with anything. I am very picky about sauces and these are excellent! I am on auto ship so I don’t run out. Thank you...... it’s nice to find a company true to their product AND. That cares about their customers."
"First thing I did when I got my order opened up jar and had a sip off the top of a fresh mild red. GREAT STUFF! I can’t wait to put it to use on everything!"
"First of all, the people I have spoken are wonderful! They are very helpful and just nice! Secondly, the salsa is delicious! I particularly love the Red/GreenBlend...great!"
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.73 based on 227 reviews