The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
I'm so happy to have found The Fresh Chile Company, the sauces are yummy but since it was my 1st time ordering, I ordered Med, next will be hot!
Posted 1 hour ago
Love all 3 kinds !!!! *****
My order was received in sufficient time. The quality and taste of the Red/Green mix is fantastico! All of the recipes inside my delivery box was a welcome surprise and I look forward to trying all of them out. I will be handing out some of my order to friends and family and hopefully they will be fans as well. Muchos Gracias...
Great flavor and texture. I like the medium better than the hot. The flavor of the roasted peppers really comes through.
The order came quickly.
Fast shipping and excellent products! I will most definitely be a repeat customer.
Have a regular delivery - product is awesome! Have also given as gifts many times.
This stuff is great!
Love this Chile!
Delicious! Delicious! Have only used the green, so far. Anxious to try the red, mixed red/green and red ssuce. I just purchased So glad I found this amazing New Mexico chili company!
Super impressed! I’m a New Mexico native and grew up with red chile as a meal on a regular basis. I have family in Hatch si chili was never an issue- Thank you for selling a GREAT product!
Love, love all products!!
It is the best company that I have dealt with and some of the greatest salsa that I have every eaten. Will order again.
This is great stuff. Delicious. Highly recommended and the care in packaging and shipping is on the order of Apple Computer.
Love the green chile sauce--can't get anything like it locally. The jars came quickly and were carefully packed. Thanks!
First time I have ordered from the Fresh Chile Company. I am very happy and satisfied with the three jars of Chile I ordered. I will for sure order some more.
What you advertise is what I got, excellent///////
Best sauce ever!
Because I live in Georgia, I ordered via their website. The process was easy, quick and straight forward. Product arrived on the delivery date I was given. Product is delicious.....I'm very satisfied with the whole process and will be going back for more products.
Shipping was really quick, especially in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. I expected a delay, but everything arrived quickly, as if times were normal. So far, I’ve only used one jar of medium green chile sauce, but IT. IS. AWESOME.
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.83 based on 1,324 reviews