freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
Good stuff! Will buy again.
Posted 6 minutes ago
Timely delivery and excellent services. The salsa is amazing! No chips even needed!
Posted 19 minutes ago
Love it!! Got my stock built up.
Posted 25 minutes ago
Best red chili sauce ever purchased
Posted 31 minutes ago
Great products
Posted 1 hour ago
very good will re-order
Posted 1 hour ago
this chile is very good.. my second order this year..will give some as Christmas gifts..
All, the items came quickly. I'm excited to send them to my sister for Christmas! Very delicious!!
Best Chile I’ve had jar or no jar!! Fresh authentic flavor with that roasted aroma that you only get from fresh New Mexico peppers. Will definitely order more soon!! Great service from time of order to shipment arrival!! Thanks Fresh Chile Co.
I love everything I've ordered and the products have been successfully shipped to Nebraska. Thank you for supplying me with a little bit of New Mexico to the state of Nebraska!!
Lauren in customer service was once again fantastic. Although she is just trying to do her job, she makes it feel personal. She kept me posted on each step when it was packed and shipped and eta. I must admit one thing, I really appreciated her e-mail on Veterans Day. Her husband giving his life to our country and now retired and Lauren who was the service wife holding the fort down for the family. I as a Veterans appreciated her sharing this plus the service on this wonderful product. (I must stop giving out the jars I ordered, we keep running out. ) Thank you again.
I moved out of NM 9 years ago and finally caved and bought Hatch Chile online since I couldn’t find any in Nashville, this Chile was amazing I will definitely be buying more it reminds me of home the buying process was easy and the prices are amazing
The best chile and great customer service
Product is very good.
I just love it, but was surprised by the heat level. My jar seems to be a little bit more spicy than I am used to, so overall I just hope You keep up the Great work.
Hi, James,

We're so glad to hear that you're loving the Mild Blend. Chiles tend to turn out a little differently with each harvest because they are affected by not only soil and location, but climate as well. So the difference in the weather each time will create slight variances in size, flavor, and heat level--making each batch a little unique. Enjoy!

Warmly,

The Fresh Chile Company
All chillies are great!
This is sooo delicious
Fantastic Chile sauces!! The customer service is excellent as well!!
Just received my second order. The products are always fresh and tasty. Can’t wait to try the salt free this time.
All 3 rock and roll I'll be ordering more