The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
I love everything they have to offer, and Papa’s Salsa is the bomb, it’s delicious.
Just tried my jar of papa's salsa on my breakfast burrito this morning. It added a whole new taste to the burrito. Will be ordering a couple more jars very soon!
My first order received this week. The 3 jars were packaged very well, almost no chance of them getting broken! We are going to have to reorder soon! The Mild and Medium Red & Green sauces are going fast.
this stuff was awesome great flavor i made chile verde
Just opened the mild salsa and it was wayyyyyy too hot for me.
It is so easy to order the product you need from The Fresh Chili Co. It is always packed well and received in good condition in a timely manner.
Thank you Amanda! We appreciate your kind words, thanks for taking the time to review us!
-Your Fresh Chile Co Family
Im already a fan of the Red and Green, but THIS is incredible. Killer enchilada sauce, killer with Huevos Rancheros ... I’m pouring It over everything. It has a warm, rich umami tone that is just great.
Overall it was okay.
I absolutely love these Chilies, are the purest and truest to authentic chilie. I grew up in the South West and we would go to hatch while the chilies were roasting. Oh that wonderful aroma. I moved away over 30 years ago but I had not stopped missing authentic Hatch Chile. I ordered a mix the first time but the green is everyone's favorite. I recently ordered more and tried the new Abuelas sauce. That has also become a family favorite, so much so my husband and son asked to never run out. Thank you FCC for letting me enjoy the flavors of my childhood and the memories they bring.
Awesome Products, This is my third order. I try to use the chile at least once a week in something. I love your facebook updates and interaction with all your happy customers. Keep up the great work. I will try some new items you have on my next order. Thank You
...absolutely WONDERFUL!!!
Excellent!!!
Chile sauces are fantastic. Service and shipping are timely. It is a wonderful company to work with
Great sauces! Love them all! Delivery was timely.
Love your sauces, I will have to order some more, the medium was too spicy for my husband. Hopefully you have them all in mild. Especially love the chile verde
Hello Robin,
We are so glad to hear that you are all enjoying our sauces, I'm happy to say that we do offer all of the sauces in mild. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

-Your Fresh Chile Family
I love their products, and shipping is fast!
Hello!
So glad you're enjoying everything! Thanks for leaving us this review!

I love your chile!
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks so much! Can't wait to hear what you think about our other products too! Thanks for writing us this review!

-Your Fresh Chile Family
Always have been a hatch chili fan but the products I have tried from the Fresh Chili Company are amazing. They ship to Alaska!! 5 Stars!
Hi Diana,

So glad that you love Fresh Chile as much as we do! We are thankful that we are able to reach you all the way in Alaska! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.

-Your Fresh Chile Family
Good service, good people, terrific chile.
Hi Terri,
We are so glad that you're enjoying our Fresh Chile. Thanks for taking the time to write us this review!

-Your Fresh Chile Family
My husband is obsessed with your green chili’s
Hi Christine,
We are so glad that your husband is as obsessed as we are! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! It is greatly appreciated!

The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.84 based on 2,332 reviews