freshchileco-com/ Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy

"We are really enjoying the fresh Chile."
"Awesome customer service regarding broken jar of green chilies in my order. The 2 jars of Red chile were not broken and is delicious. Have really enjoyed it."
"got my order and two of the jars were broken,I called and emailed.. they responded quickly and settled things very fairly.. so far the chile we have tried has been great. thank you Fresh Chile Co..."
"I would love to write a review, unfortunately I’m still waiting on my delivery???"
HI, Guiseppe,

We shipped your order last week, but according to tracking information, it was returned to us. Please contact us at service@freshchileco.com so we can confirm your address and hopefully determine why it was returned to sender.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warmly,

The Fresh Chile Company
"Love the red and green mix I got... a little bit hotter then advertised... I got the medium... but the flavor is amazing... plan to get a few more jars here soon... maybe get one red one green and one mixed this time..."
"Just mixed one pound of medium green in a chicken recipe, unbelievable!! Flavor is awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Just received my order and had to try it. This is the first time buying this product and it is very good. The taste is fabulous."
"Loving Fresh Chile. I bought this order for my son who is a chef and lives in Caldwell, Idaho. He has been cooking everyday with his bounty, he loves the true Chile flavors, too. I bought some for my sister and nephew and niece, and for our house, too."
"I am from New Mexico and now RV all over the country. The jar chile is the best I have had. We will be ordering fresh from them next year. The customer service is also perfect!"
"Great flavor and heat"
"Wonderful flavor!! I ordered more and I'm sending it out for gifts."
"The various products we have ordered have always been perfect and shipping has always been in a timely. You have wonderful products."
"Very tasty"
"Just received my order. I purchased the 3 pack and it is very good! I really like the squeeze bottle for the red sauce as well."
"I haven't had my order long enough to use it so therefore I cannot accurately give a fair assessment."
"Good people to deal with."
"Love the green chili, brings the taste of New Mexico to my meals in Montana. I love being able to order my chili delivered to my door."
"Best chili sauce we have found! Love it."
"Fantastic chili’s! Definitely would recommend to anyone."
"Very friendly and helpful."
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.76 based on 355 reviews