freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
yummmoooooo
Delicious. Very efficient service. Thank you
Good flavor, thick, good stuff, I'll order more
Best thing without being there. Love it!
as usual everything was/is just great.
We will be visiting New Mexico this summer and we wanted to try some products before our vacation. We ordered the 3 chili pack and selected hot...wow! Included in our shipment were several recipe cards and our favorite was the smothered pork chops. We will buy again!
Very good place to buy from. I have enjoyed the service they are very good on the delivery.
Excellent chile sauce!
Great product and I'm happy to be a subscriber.
Great web site to get excellent green chile!!
A1++GOOD! What more can I say.
This is the most authentic enchilada sauce I have found since I left St. John, AZ more than 50 years ago! Thanks so much!
Only have used the red sauce so far but not real thrilled with it. It might be because I inadvertently ordered mild and expected a little bit of spicy flavor. The mild red sauce is pretty tame. But not giving up yet.
Hi, Donald,

It sounds like you'd enjoy our other heat levels. Before adding red sauce or chile to your cart, click the dropdown menu for heat and select whichever heat level you prefer. Then add to your cart and you're all set for checking out. If you have any other questions regarding ordering, please contact our customer service team at 575-800-8284 or service@freshchileco.com

Warmly,

The Fresh Chile Company
I love this chile! It is so good! Every time I eat it it reminds me of New Mexico! The price was reasonable and it came quick and safely packaged! I would highly recommend this product to everyone who loves Hatch Chile! Will be ordering more soon!
Traditionally, making fresh red chile is part of my fall events with friends. I am happy to admit yours is just as good and much more convenient. My order was processed quickly and I was set to enjoy the red chile within the week. Thank you!!
Outstanding New Mexico Chile!!! Will recommend Fresh Chile Co to friends & relatives. The quality & taste 2nd to none. We haven't prepared the Posole but plan to shortly.
Outstanding fresh chili flavor! The medium is medium, the hot is hot! I haven’t tried the extra hot yet...
This is was my third order, first couple were small orders to taste and test. The last one was Large to ensure I can make it till the season next year! Killer Good sauces
The reason I gave your company an "acceptable" rating was not because of the chili priducts but because of the time it took to deliver the two orders, one to CT and one to MD. Eight and ten days. The reason given was a shortage of labels? Poor planing me thinks.
We apologize for the delay you experienced with your orders. We normally ship orders within 2-4 business days. Occasionally, the unexpected arises (like an unprecedented number of orders causing us to run out of labels) but we still strive to get orders out as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience in this issue, and if you have any further concerns, please reach out to our customer service team by calling 575-800-8284 or e-mailing service@freshchileco.com.

Warmly,

The Fresh Chile Company
Fantastic products so good and good service very pleased
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.81 based on 947 reviews