The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
I have only had one so far and it is great cannot wait to try the rest
Excellent chile products and excellent service.
First time order. I received my order quickly and the items were packed securely. I haven’t tried any yet, but am looking forward to it. The recipes I’ve seen look wonderful!
The posole seasoning was wonderful .... we used some in fideo and it added great flavoring!!!
Having grown up in New Mexico, I was a little skeptical about purchasing chile in a jar, from Hatch, that tastes like my abuelita's chile! But I was pleasantly surprised! The medium (red) was savory, rich, and flavorful. It was excellent with pork and only grew tastier as it simmered longer! The only recommendation I would make is to blend some of the hotter with the milder. Making a hybrid blend was my grandmother's way of making the hotter kind tolerable, and it was always my favorite! Well done, The Fresh Chile Company!
I just finished making a Pazole. I absolutely love everything I have got from FCC
Hooray, Steve, we are so glad to hear you say so!
High quality.
Thanks, Thomas!
I loved the chili. I purchased the red and green blend ( mild) awesome flavor.
Thanks, Cecilia! So glad you love it!
Absolutely delicious. I love the fresh roasted flavor of the hatch chilies! I ordered the 3 pack with green, red and red/green all hot. Perfect amount of heat and delicious flavors. I’m in love! I will be ordering a supply once a month! Thank you! 🌶
Rob, we love hearing this, thanks so much! Make sure you scroll down in your cart and see how you can subscribe to the entire order for 15% off and have it auto-shipped with the frequency of your choice! It's the best way to stock up and save!
They have made me feel appreciative as a customer.
We do love our customers! Thank you for leaving a review, Joseph!
This is the best chili in town, it doesn’t need any other seasoning, just eating it right out of the jar it’s delicious
We couldn't agree more, Alex, thank you!
THE HACTCH RED CHILES WAS A GREAT PRODUCT, I WILL BE BUYING MORE
Love to hear that, thank you, Dawn!
I got the 3 pack and I’ve already used 1 jar. I put it in soup and a pork roast. Soooo good!!
Sounds delicious! Thanks for letting us know!
This is my second order of the medium red sauce. My family is addicted. Perfect heat and flavor. It is good on lots of things but especially eggs. Get the bottle for convenience, it’s only a dollar.
Julie, we are so glad you are loving the Fresh Red and the squeeze bottle DOES pair wonderfully with it! Thanks for the review!
Oh, you guys got it! Better than I could make! Damn it!
Haha, thank you, Sharon, we are so glad we've met your high standard!
I'm so happy to have found The Fresh Chile Company, the sauces are yummy but since it was my 1st time ordering, I ordered Med, next will be hot!
Glad we can provide a variety of heats so you can find the right one for you, Susie!
Love all 3 kinds !!!! *****
Thanks, Loren, we are glad to hear that!
My order was received in sufficient time. The quality and taste of the Red/Green mix is fantastico! All of the recipes inside my delivery box was a welcome surprise and I look forward to trying all of them out. I will be handing out some of my order to friends and family and hopefully they will be fans as well. Muchos Gracias...
Thanks for leaving us a review-- we are so glad to hear you are enjoying our chile!
Great flavor and texture. I like the medium better than the hot. The flavor of the roasted peppers really comes through.
Mark, thank you for giving us some feedback, we love hearing reviews from our customers!
The order came quickly.