The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

Frank Whaley
Linette Terry
Robert Nay
THIS IS SO GOOD .. USED THIS ON FRENCH FRIES AND ALSO ON EGGS ...it's. great
I love this place I ordered the mild green chili salsa because I can’t do anything hot and they sent me the perfect jar I could eat it they cared about me thank you so much
Moving from Denver to southwest Iowa it was difficult to find Hatch's green chili's. I was wonderfully surprised when I found The Fresh Chili Company on line who sold them, already processed! This product is so good in taste, texture and appearance that I have continued to purchase for my kitchen and as gifts for others. Thank you so much!
Love the speedy delivery and the quality of the product.
If you like New Mexico chile this is your outlet for your daily fix.
My kids just love your green roast
The Absolute best green Chile product ever!!!!!! I love it on everything
Great to get some chili here in VA where's its hard to come by in a jar
I am becoming addicted th your products. In this part of Texas we have to drive a long ways west to get Hatch Chile. You online sales make it so easy! Thanks again.
Delicious Salsa any kind recommended 100%
I order a case of green chile and one red chile sause. It was everything I hoped it would be. I'm in Pearland Texas now and miss the New Mexico Hatch Green Chile. I thought I would try the Fresh Chile Company and I was so happy to have that familiar flavor of the Southwest!! I open up a jar and add it to my recipes and it is amazing!! I also open the jars and use the chile for dipping chips or add to a sandwich. It's just like having fresh green chile I remember from New Mexico!! Thank you so much for jarring it up and shipping it out to me!!
Love this chilli pepper company . God has blessed them with the best Chili pepper’s !!
I love everything i have purchased..i just received medium..too hot for me but still using..next order i will go back to mild..im a whimp...
Love your videos...you all have such kind hearts! Jenna is so special...
Super fast service...easy website to order from. Chili salsa is ahmazing!! Will be ordering again!
I’ve ordered twice from, your chili is the best. My brother loves it. I had a problem with the second order. It was a 5 pound bag of green chili which I payed for overnight delivery which turned into several days. Maybe you should check into that. Needless to say they got the chili roasted it and are in heaven eating it. I will order again I live in Albuquerque but my orders go to California. Need to print a recipe book the for online food looks soooo good.
yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
First batch of green chili salsa was used in a large pot of chicken chili. The hit of the party. We're ready to order more.
The FCC's sauces, powders, and fresh chiles are deliciously awesome! Customer service is excellent. The owners are wonderful people. I love this company!
Delicious!