freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
I enjoy the Fresh Chile products, especially the mixed green and red sauce. I have ordered three times, and will very likely continue to order.
Really strong product, best replacement for fresh. Fabulous shipping method.
We have come to rely on green, red, and mixed chiles for many of our meals. In fact, I use the mild red sauce as a base for my baked beans. Unfortunately, my latest shipment of red arrived promptly but with one broken jar. I guess 24 out of about 25 undamaged jars is a pretty good record.
Hi, John,

We're sorry to hear that a jar was damaged in transit. We will have our Customer Service team reach out to you right away to assist you with this issue.

The Fresh Chile Company
The mild green chili sauce is very tasty. Thanks!
tastes good but a little too much on the sweet side, will not be ordering anymore
Hi, Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do not add any sugar whatsoever to our red sauce (or any of our chile). Our red sauce ingredients are simply Red Chile Puree, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Water.

We're committed to keeping our red sauce fresh and pure--and that means there is never any sugar added. When you taste our red sauce, you're tasting pure fresh red chiles with a little garlic, salt, and citric acid--creating a sauce that is unbelievably bright and beautiful.

The red chile does contain natural sweetness due to staying on the vine longer, so if that is not to your liking, green chile would probably suit your needs very well.

Please know that we have a 100% Satisfaction Hatch Green and Red Chile Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely satisfied, send us an email at service@freshchileco.com, call us at 575-800-8284, or send us a message on our Facebook page to get your full refund.

The Fresh Chile Company
I bought one of each and so pleased that I did. I would suggest that you order the medium hot. The mild is very flavorful but a bit hotter would be good.
the taste is spot on, but the consistency is lighter than I imagined. I was hoping for a "Chunkier" experience. That said the Red Chili sauce is still a winner in my book, if you're looking for a smoother more enchilada sauce, this is the perfect jar to go with. It has a sweetness with a fiery finish, nice job guys. But I hope you offer a chunkier version someday...I'd really like to taste the chunks, just me, LOL!!! Thanks again, great sauce!!!
The green chile was good and just the way I like it. The red sauce was not as good as the one I make.
Good products and fast service. Would like more recipes using these great products!
Very good flavor. Will definitely tell friends and family to buy it.
Outstanding website with a great ease of use
Right amount of heat, flavors great.
Shipping time was great. Haven't had had them long enough to try all 3 bottles. The green one is yum!
I purchased the 3 pack as gifts this year. Delivery was quick. No one has cooked with the sauce yet so a 5 star review is actually pending.
The honey is very good! I also appreciate the response from your company if you have any questions. Haven’t tried the chili sauces yet, but looking forward to trying.
Great produce, excellent communication, website is clunky and challenging to send gift as a surprise, finally used my email address with recipient physical address.
This was sent as a Christmas gift to Washington State, it is under a Christmas tree for now. But I'm sure the will love it as I love mine, just made great pozole.
I ordered and received the three mixed bottles of sauces and I'm holding them for Christmas dinner. I ordered three more, but they are medium hot. I'll deal with the mix up, as I had ordered mild. Thses will make excellent Christmas gifts. I'll try the N.M. enchilada recipe and report back. Excellent delivery service and packaging.
Love your products will try your new chili powder next. Only problem we received a broken jar in last shipment.
Hi, Joanne,

Thank you for the feedback. We see that our customer service team has assisted you with your broken jar. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

The Fresh Chile Company
Our favorite product is the pure green extra hot chile. It is EXTRA hot!
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.82 based on 1,113 reviews