The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
The service was quick, the products were wonderful, the people were friendly. If I have any complaint it's the flat shipping. It prevents me from buying a jar of something I may be out of in the future until I have an order of several jars of other things.
Quick delivery...
Havent tried it yet.
So, I really liked my green chili sauce, but I should have gotten mild.
Great quality. I’m not that fond of the hatch Chile taste in red. Going to try the green.
Your products were very good, I found them to be a bit pricey for every day use though. I love your marketing for recipes and just had to try your pork verde. Maybe I will keep it in mind for another special time. Just was hoping to find a favorite that we could use more often for less, maybe when you get into supermarkets. :)
The green chile is very good, and Abuela’s sauce is great for enchiladas and chili. I liked the pecans as well. I received a complimentary jar of Papa’s salsa, but I have not opened it yet.
My order took a while to arrive. Your staff always got back to me and answered my questions. If they would have explained first that it was going to take a while to get my order that would have been better. Very happy and can't wait to try the Chile. Thanks
Once we got the mailing address problem corrected all was great. You all are great!
Unfortunately I ordered the Medium heat and it was too hot for me. I should have ordered the Mild.
thanks, Marcia Phillips
Thank you for your inquiry... as for jar chili on a scale of 1-10 I’d give it a 9.. I am used to processing the chili pods through a sieve so I am used to that flavor... I am grateful for the jars and will continue to get them through this Covid crisis ..what I do like about the jars is they do not take up freezer space. There is a taste in the jars that is not present with the sieve. Please do not take the 9 as a dig .we are grateful to have a chili source during this time.. I ordered for me and my two daughters and they too had the same opinion.Thank you for offering a chili 🌶 solution for us.. Rosemary Fletcher
Thank you Rosemary! We are happy to be able to provide Fresh Chile to everyone during this crisis!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review
-Your Fresh Chile Co Family
The red sauce was great! I made enchiladas with that. I also tried the hot red and green chile which was ok. It was chunky but had a lot of liquid in it as well. Lastly, I opened up the medium green chile and that one was pretty good. Nice and chunky with good fresh flavor.
Thank you for the feedback Derek! We value and appreciate it! We are glad that you enjoyed the Fresh Red Sauce
Thank you for taking the time to write us this review!
-Your Fresh Chile Co Family
Products are excellent and we enjoy them very much. If the shipping cost were included with a reasonable order we would use a lot more, because at present combined price is pretty steep.
Bought the red/green Hatch Chile sauce, medium....good flavor, wish it had a little more 'kick' in it. Will try some 'hot' next. Good customer service, fast delivery. Lived in NM for 40 years so I know my chile !
The Chile sauce is good but very hot, next time I order I'll get one not so hot...
I used to roast all my own chilies, but not anymore. These sauces are now a regular staple in my kitchen.
Good but a little bland
Product was great
So, I used your yummy salsa to make delicious enchiladas. Tortillas were pre prepped in the oven to avoid frying. Sauce was poured over and roasted chicken and cheddar cheese were used inside. A sprinkling of queso fresco was used on the outside. My family loved the sweetness in the sauce and since I purchased a mild sauce, they were happy with the balance of heat. Overall an absolutely delicious part of our meal. It will be tough for us to continue using as I paid 25$ for two jars. Won’t be an everyday thing, but maybe on special occasions.
We have only tried 2 products out of 6 but those 2 are great. Looking forward to making some of your recipes. We are on a subscription for auto deliveries already.
Roger
Fist batch of green Chile was great. Nice and thick with chunks of chilies. Got the mild. Second batch i ordered seemed to be thinner with more water in it. I will give it another try to see how it is next time. If it’s thinner again I will not buy again.
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.85 based on 2,479 reviews