The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
If was rating the salsa I would be giving a 5 star rating. It was delicious. But I was torn between a poor or very poor rating because of the poor shipping and poor customer service. The salsa traveled all over the country from NM, TX, Philadelphia PA!, Phoenix and then to my home in northern AZ. When I called customer service, I was met with no concern for my situation trying to obtain my salsa.
It didn't have the flavor
Not hot enough. Think I'll try the chugwater chili
No flavor or spice.
I had a broken jar when I received my order and they said they would replace it and that was weeks ago. Nothing yet.....still waiting!
Haven’t received anything
Poor communication skills. Failure to notify customer that the order was going to be late.
I recently received my 3 bottles of the mild sauce...it was still too hot for me and my family.... I'm not able to use the remaining bottles unfortunately...
Hi Eva! We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the Abuela's Sauce. We stand by our products 100% and hope our customers love it as much as we do. Go ahead and message us and we'd be happy to talk to you about our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
I was so excited to get my Red Chili sauce and taste NM. It was very tomato tasting and disappointing. I hope the other products I ordered are better.
Hi Thomas! Our red chile sauces don't contain any tomatoes--they have red chile, garlic, salt, and citric acid (the Abuela's also has onion powder). We're very sorry to hear that you didn't like the products. We stand by our products 100% and offer a customer satisfaction guarantee. So go ahead and message us and we would love to chat more!
Adds some heat but little flavor. Was hoping for a quality salsa substitute, but it doesn't work for me in that regard.
Way too hot for "mild"!!!!
I recently made my first purchase which included Abuela's Red Chile Sauce (1 Med. & 1 Hot). Not too fond of it.
About a week later I purchased a jar of Red Chile Sauce, Hot.
Still not what I'm looking for. I'm quite tolerant of "hot", but this was a bit too hot to fully enjoy.

In my purchases I was hoping to find a replacement for a product I've used for years. It's called "Just Chili California Hot Sauce". It's no longer available.

My search will continue for a replacement of this table-side hot sauce.
Thanks anyway.
Steve
Hi Steve! We are sorry to hear you didn't like the products. We stand by our chile 100% and want all of our customers to love our products as much as we do. Given that we do have a customer satisfaction guarantee, go ahead and message us and we can chat more!
Still haven’t received my order
I received my package on Saturday but some of the jars were broken. Called and I was told they will send new order. I hope they package it better.
Well I just tried the red sauce and I realized it was for cooking and not for chips. My mistake. I tried the green sauce and it is so bitter you can't eat it. I was really looking forward to trying these products. I'm a Cajun cook that cooks all the time and loves trying new things but I guess this is not what I thought it would be.
Hi, Joel,

We're sorry to hear that the green chile didn't meet your expectations. We have a 100% Satisfaction Hatch Green and Red Chile Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely satisfied, send us an email at service@freshchileco.com, call us at 575-800-8284, or send us a message on our Facebook page to receive your full refund.

The Fresh Chile Company
I haven't yet tasted the products but I feel $10 for shipping 3 jars is a bit excessive, they did arrive promptly and in good condition however
Hi, John,

We apologize for the high cost of shipping. Our shipping costs reflect what shipping carriers charge us, and unfortunately, we have no control over what they charge for shipping. We've even lowered the prices of our products recently because shipping costs have increased so much. We also offer a deal to customers in the lower 48 states of flat rate $10 shipping, even if the actual price of shipping is over $10.

The Fresh Chile Company
. This is bullshit, cheap cheap cheap.
Hi, Ray,

We have a satisfaction guarantee because we never want to see a customer unhappy with their Fresh Chile experience. Our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly, and we will do our best to make things right for you.

The Fresh Chile Company
This is not a review of the products, as my order placed two and a half weeks ago has yet to arrive.
It took quite a few days to fill the order and the shipping method you use is absurdly slow.
I ordered a ristra and I hope it survives the long days in a box during shipping.
Hi, James,

We apologize for the delay you experienced with your order. We were briefly out of stock for the green chile in your order, but we shipped it as soon as possible once we were re-stocked. According to tracking information, your order has arrived now, and we hope everything is amazing and delicious. If you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service at 575-800-8284 or service@freshchileco.com

The Fresh Chile Company
I only received one jar of honey I thought I ordered the honey, jar of pepper sauce, pecans 2 flavors!?
Hi, Donald,

We're so sorry that you were disappointed with your order. We checked your order and it shows that only a bottle of honey was purchased in this order. Please contact our customer service team at service@freshchileco.com so we can better assist you with this issue.

The Fresh Chile Company
I ordered in early Sept. and I had to wait until your new factory was online, which was quite a delay in my option. I still haven't received the products, because UPS is is now delaying the shipment for some reason. I am hoping when I finally receive the products, it lives up to the comments I have read. Last of all, if it takes this long to receive an order, I don't think I can wait this long again.

Thanks, Rob Hager
Hi, Rob,

We sincerely apologize for the delay, and we understand that having your order lost in transit after waiting for your pre-order is very frustrating. Our customer service team has arranged for a replacement order to be sent as soon as possible. Now that we're up and running in our new facility, customers can once again expect their orders to ship with 2-4 business days.

The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.85 based on 2,761 reviews