freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
. This is bullshit, cheap cheap cheap.
Hi, Ray,

We have a satisfaction guarantee because we never want to see a customer unhappy with their Fresh Chile experience. Our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly, and we will do our best to make things right for you.

The Fresh Chile Company
This is not a review of the products, as my order placed two and a half weeks ago has yet to arrive. It took quite a few days to fill the order and the shipping method you use is absurdly slow. I ordered a ristra and I hope it survives the long days in a box during shipping.
Hi, James,

We apologize for the delay you experienced with your order. We were briefly out of stock for the green chile in your order, but we shipped it as soon as possible once we were re-stocked. According to tracking information, your order has arrived now, and we hope everything is amazing and delicious. If you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service at 575-800-8284 or service@freshchileco.com

The Fresh Chile Company
I only received one jar of honey I thought I ordered the honey, jar of pepper sauce, pecans 2 flavors!?
Hi, Donald,

We're so sorry that you were disappointed with your order. We checked your order and it shows that only a bottle of honey was purchased in this order. Please contact our customer service team at service@freshchileco.com so we can better assist you with this issue.

The Fresh Chile Company
I ordered in early Sept. and I had to wait until your new factory was online, which was quite a delay in my option. I still haven't received the products, because UPS is is now delaying the shipment for some reason. I am hoping when I finally receive the products, it lives up to the comments I have read. Last of all, if it takes this long to receive an order, I don't think I can wait this long again. Thanks, Rob Hager
Hi, Rob,

We sincerely apologize for the delay, and we understand that having your order lost in transit after waiting for your pre-order is very frustrating. Our customer service team has arranged for a replacement order to be sent as soon as possible. Now that we're up and running in our new facility, customers can once again expect their orders to ship with 2-4 business days.

The Fresh Chile Company
I have yet to receive my chiles, so I can't review.
Hi, Rick,

According to UPS tracking, your order arrived this evening, so we hope you're enjoying some chile goodness now :)

The Fresh Chile Company
I would write a review, if I ever received my order and I could taste it!
Hi, Rufus,

We looked into your missing order, and according to UPS there was a service disruption and they are unable to deliver your package. We're arranging for a replacement order to be sent out to you just as soon as possible.

The Fresh Chile Company
I would love to write a review, unfortunately I’m still waiting on my delivery???
HI, Guiseppe,

We shipped your order last week, but according to tracking information, it was returned to us. Please contact us at service@freshchileco.com so we can confirm your address and hopefully determine why it was returned to sender.

We look forward to hearing from you.

The Fresh Chile Company
I was satisfied before with the green chile that I ordered and recieved. Was going to order some more after I ordered the ristra. The Ristra is not a ristra as suck it is just a bunch of peppers tied together. Second you advertise it as a hatch chile ristra and use some sort of small peppers. Not at all what I expected nor what I was led to believe by the salesgirl I spoke with on the phone. I sent you an e-mail on this subject and have had no response. For this order I will give youa poor but should go to very poor
Hi, Mr. Martinez,

We're sorry you didn't receive the e-mail response we sent on September 17th. Sometimes spam/junk mail filters grab those. We regret to hear that you are disappointed with your Hatch Chile Ristra. All of our ristras are made with Hatch chiles (which means chiles grown in the Hatch Valley.) The variety of Hatch chiles that make up our smallest ristras (like you ordered) are called Chile de árbol peppers. These are a hot, smoky, uniquely nutty-flavored pepper that has a heat index of 15,000-30,000 Scoville Heat Units. This chile is popular to use in salsa and some folks like to use it to make their own chile powder. As with most dried chiles, you can increase the flavor a little by applying some heat before use through popping them in the oven (400 degrees) for a couple of minutes or flash roasting in a dry pan on the stove.

We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products, and if you are not satisfied with your Hatch Chile Ristras, we are happy to refund you. Please contact us via phone (575-800-8284) or e-mail (service@freshchileco.com) if you would like to have your Hatch Chile Ristra refunded.

The Fresh Chile Company
I was very disappointed that the ‘mild’ red & green peppers were all red & quite hot..however, they did refund my money.. but I still have no mild hatch green peppers 😔
Hi Leslie,

We can understand your frustration that our Mild Chile still had some heat to them. Unfortunately, we don’t have complete control over the heat level the Chile will be because of mother nature’s influence on things. We shipped you our most mild strain of Chile that we are growing here in Hatch right now, however because it has been a very hot summer here it causes the Chile to be hotter as well. We apologize it wasn’t what you were looking for. Our hope in refunding your order was firstly as an apology, and secondly that it would allow you to place an order with just GREEN Chile so you’d be sure to get more of what you were looking for the first time around. Please let us know if there is something else we can do to help rectify this situation.

I thought IT Would be hotter
Hi Tom,

We are so sorry to hear this and do take our customer satisfaction guarantee very seriously. So if you were not fully satisfied with your XHot chile we will be happy to refund your purchase. Also, we would like to note that in the next 6 weeks we will be altering our recipe to make the mild more mild and the XHot will be even hotter if you decide you'd like to try again for something with more heat to it!

The Fresh Chile Co.
I ordered a variety of the chili. The red chili has a nice flavor, but I feel it tastes “watered” down! Opened the red/green chili sauce Today and was VERY disappointed. It basically tasted like I opened a jar of Roasted bell peppers. Growing up in ABQ and moving to PHX I was so excited to try this chili. Doesn’t even compare to the “real” deal. Sorry, but I won’t be ordering anymore. :(
Hi Kristin,

We are very sorry to hear this. We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee or your money back so we will be happy to refund your order for you. Please give us a call at 575-800-8284 to talk further about this.

Shipping too high
Hi Jerry,

We sincerely wish there was something we could do to bring down the cost of shipping on our products but they are a direct reflection of what UPS and USPS are charging for us to ship things. We do offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50 if you'd like to try that route. Further, if this is your first order we do have a free shipping promo code we are happy to offer you so you can give our products a try for the first time. We also offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee or your money back so you can order risk free!

The Fresh Chile Co.
I do NOT like. thought it would be chunky and have a good chili taste. Smooth and just HOT!! Don't like the red or the green.
Hello Nancy,

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our chile products. The Fresh Red is meant to be a sauce not a salsa which may be where you were confused by the texture when you opened it. The Pure Green Chile and the Red/Green Blend do have chunks of roasted chile in them does give them the chunky texture you were likely expecting. We see that you ordered Hot at your desired heat level and want to let you know that we have mild and medium heat levels if you are looking for something with less heat to them. Nonetheless, we have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee or your money back and if you'd like us to do so we will be happy to refund your order for you. Please reach out to us at freshchileco@gmail.com or 575-800-8284 to let us know.

freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.82 based on 1,046 reviews