freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
I saw this advertised on Instagram because I follow a lot of food-type things and it simply looked good to me. I bought the Red extra Hot Chile sauce and just tried it on an omelet. Oh. My. God.....it is sooooo good! I can't wait to order some other types. So, so good!
Posted 53 minutes ago
Awesome local company!
Posted 1 hour ago
This is the best green chili product I have ever had from a jar. Super fresh tasting and no doctoring up with other things. It is Extremely authentic! Great job in doing it natural and allowing the end user to play with spices and herbs for dish/recipe preparation. I purchased the “Hot” and it was exactly that.....Hot!! Probably not for people who don’t like the heat. We love it!
The product is amazing and so is customer service!!
Excellent product, great taste. Will recommend to family and friends.
Excellent! Next time I will get the medium and the hot.
I purchased the Pure Hatch Green Chile in mild, medium, and hot and my boyfriend and I love all of them! We are always looking for some authentic Hatch chile products and these fit the bill!
I got the red, green and red n green sampler hot. just the right amount of heat. I opened the re n green first and they are great. my next dish other than chips in dip is enchiladas. very pleased with the product and service.
Awesome company to deal with, Fair shipping prices, excellent product.
The website is easy to use and they have most everything in stock when I’ve ordered. Love this stuff!
The flavors are so authentic and robust! I love the combination of the two with this level of heat that doesn’t mask any of the nuances
Their product is terrific, their personal care for their clients' taste and interest are remarkable, and shipping is swift. What more does one need to say?
I am a subscriber and look forward to every order. Like the new packaging. More compact and easier to deal with. Had to be a blessing to your packers.
I finally found xtra hot with amazing flavor!! Thank you!!!!!
I love chili. I have it with everything. I compare restaurants chili and know where the best green chili is at and where the best red chili is at. My favorite is red.... So I buy some red chili from these people. I see the bottle and it’s a beautiful shade of red. I’m so excited to try it and I was amazed at how wonderful it tasted. So much pleasure in one bottle. I hope your experience is as good as mine was. truly a New Mexican flavor. Not some over the boarder taste. I say YES!!!
Really great chili. I was able to make some "My Brother's Place" green enchiladas. You know what I am saying! This is the best Green chili I have been able to get to Houston. P
everything they have is great!
The order arrived quickly and was well packaged. I ordered 3 different and all are good!
These folks produce a great product. Also their communication, order processing and shipping process is excellent. If you enjoy a quality CHILI product, give these folks a try. Originally I ordered a mixed case in order to sample their products - I would suggest you do the same in order to best understand the varities available and what appeals to you. I’m on my second order - give them a try!
I've previously bought the red and green chile mix. It was amazing so bought more and gave a gifts. This time I tried the three pack combo... one red one green and one red and green mix but I'm keeping all of them this time.
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.82 based on 1,110 reviews