From you Flowers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend From you Flowers

Tell us how From you Flowers made you happy

Telephone
"I purchased an arrangement for my mother and paid an extra $4.99 to have them delivered before noon. The flowers didn't arrive until after 3pm. By that time my mother was not home to receive them. Their customer service kept me on the phone on hold for over 25 minutes. To top it off the Flowers did not look anything like their online images. The roses were only buds and were about the size of a quarter. They had cheap wild flowers mixed in. Very small arrangement NOT WORTH the money. I would give them a zero star if I could!!"
Are you From you Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered flowers for my mother for Mother's Day. They were never delivered. Horrible service got my refund back."
From you Flowers is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews