Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"The Franco chain I purchased was more than what I expected. The weight and shine of the chain was above my expectations. Great place to buy jewelry. Definitely will buy from here again."
"best place to buy your gold I have been buying from here for about 8 monthes never had no problems and they will return your money if not satisfied frost nyc yall keep up the good work and I will make a purchase again soon"
"Had problems at first with the necklace but you guys went above and beyond to fix the problem I appreciate it thank you very much! I will be buying from you guys again."
"Excellent costumer service , fast and accurate service, really nice products."
"Should have done overnight shipping because the free shipping was agonizing. Once my bracelet came in though it was well worth what I spent I wear it almost everyday besides when I’m doing something different. Will definitely be upgrading in mm in a few months or once it gets beat up enough I was surprised that even my fingers could scratch the 10k gold so might wanna be weary of that. 5 stars for product quality the price is great as well Kohl’s has about 75% more in price for the same products, for the ones I could find to compare to. The site had a pretty broad selection."
"The best Birthday gifts ever!"
"Very nice and helpful people!!"
"My order is good but I thought size was too small"
"Perfect and Flawess, the very best in customer service you can ask for. Thank you much Nick."
"I brought a few items and never could receive the discounts as advertised !!"
"Quality chains & pendants"
"They helped me with everything I needed"
"I ordered a gold bracelet for my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary. It is truly beautiful! I wish it were smoother, it is just slightly scratchy. Service was great."
"I ordered a 470 dollar bracket from this company it arrived in about 2 weeks (after being promised 3-5 business day delivery) after emailing and asked about my order. Once I revived the product is looked nothing like the picture (dull diamonds and brown gold) and I decided to return it. I sent it out immediately after receiving the email of the address and awaited my money. I was told 14 days until I would revive my money, but 19 days later and no money in my account I question if I will ever receive it. Update: I have received my refund :D. After my review FrostNYC took immediate action and finish my refund. Overall just go to the jewelry store and don’t be lazy and buy online."
"Didn't like the chain loved the pendant it snapped when i took my sweater off but it is okay i am getting more"
"I purchased a cuban link bracelet and a diamond Rolex from here. The staff is super friendly and helpful to make the transaction smooth. Frost NYC is legit folks...Look no further! Thanks Frostnyc!"
"I couldn't be happier with my 14k solid gold rope chain I purchased from Frost NYC. It's a 24 inch 3mm, and it fits me great. It has the "look" that I wanted! And you just cant best the trade in policy Frost NYC offers if you wanna go bigger in the future! Thanks so much!"
"It is far better looking than what I expected. Thank you!"
"Great product!"
"I've bought two pieces of jewelry from Frost and neither time was I disappointed. Thank you Frost!"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,329 reviews