Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"My last purchase would have been the third purchase within less than a year. The first 2 were great and your warranty program for a repair was good. The third time was not the charm, when ordering from the internet expensive pieces I expect for the order to be correct. This time it was not. I had ordered a 8" 4mm Byzantine that was to weigh 10g instead I received a very lightweight 7" flat Byzantine. Customer support was not very friendly and when I asked for a refund was told I would have to pay shipping. It was at that point I decided to no longer purchase from your company as I felt I was being punished for your mistake."
"Have to say this is my second order, last order wasn't what I expected return policy was explained immediately, was offered a generous store discount on other items from frost l. These guys are all about the service and making coustomers happy. Even if I return item, I will still be a loyal customer because frost keeps it Real"
"Great jewelry. Good customer service 👍 . I recommend frostnyc for real gold jewelry."
"Had a little problem with online order but Nick took care of me very well."
"Good website to buy from if your getting into gold"
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin"
"I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further."
Hi Maureen,

We have reached out to you several times to help resolve this issue with you. We were closed for the holidays from December 28th - January 2nd. We did receive your return back and have already refunded you within the appropriate time frame as per our return policy. Thank you for being a FrostNYC customer and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
"I was sent a different necklace than the one I originally ordered. Apparently they were out of stock and sent a necklace that I previously ordered for my granddaughter. I was not notified before it was shipped. I had to contact them after I received the necklace. They then told me it was out of stock. They offered me a $25.00 reimbursement, which I have not gotten yet. I do like the necklace, but I should have been notified before they sent a replacement."
"Everything was great except the quality of the jewelry I purchased. The chain necklace broke within a few days. There’s a lifetime warranty which is nice but inconvenient to have to send it back already."
"Didn't get the exact ring I ordered, but the one that was sent was still nice. They didn't really try to attempt to fix this, but it's ok at this point. I will probably have to physically come to the store next time if I want to make a purchase. Thanks"
"I bought a ring for someone for Christmas in which they did not like it all, so I wanted to return this for a refund but because it’s more than 15 day return policy they said I would have to do an even exchange . This was a Christmas present ! I was hoping they would like it but they didn’t and this company should make an exception , now they force you to buy something comparable .not good business practice ."
"Ordered a 10 Mil 14 Kt 22" chain.... I'm blown away n Loooooove it!"
"My chain was very cheap, broke several times, and customer service is very bad. They’ll treat"
"You cancelled 2 of my orders and it was not known in the email, but you had to pull up the order on your website. That sucked. I do not have a paypal account, my credit cards had always been sufficient. It cost you a customer."
"kind and friendly overall good service no free pinky ring after buying a cuban and Rolex gota shop around next time but good people I guess never guess when buying a rolex!!!!"
"Very small opposed to the description. Very cheap feeling. Broke in 1 day!!!"
We do apologize this has happened, please note that we do offer a lifetime warranty on all of our jewelry and you may always send it back for repair which will be at no additional cost to you. We also provide in the description of every item the measurements so you are able to know exactly the size you will be receiving. We hope we were able to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. at 888-485-1061.
"chain broke after 2 mnths also pictures deciving"
"Great quality product"