Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
This is quite possibly the coolest thing I’ve ever bought... Arrived in great time, awesome quality, well impressed and would definitely order again and recommend to a friend!
Fy 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I love my picture! Arrived today and put it up straight away. Really nicely framed and great value for money. Very happy!
Fy 5 star review on 19th February 2021 Fy 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Delighted to receive my otter print, very nice quality and he is beautiful. The postage was very fast, getting to me within a week from the other side of the world (I’m in Australia). Thank you
Awesome product. Great price and arrived in Australia, from England, in less than a week!
The picture was exactly as expected and arrived packages well. Beautiful
I bought a blanket from Sidonie Textiles and I absolutely love it - it is such nice quality and the design is brilliant - so different and goes with everything, well worth it - very pleased, and delivery was good.
Quick delivery, good packaging and good quality. Happy :-)
I ordered 2 prints but ordered a 3rd one by mistake. I emailed the customer service to tell them and within minutes I had a reply and a refund for the print I had ordered in error. My prints arrived to France within a week and I love them. I will definitely order again. Great product and great service.
Really love my prints,quick delivery
Just received my purchase. So easy to order and packaging and delivery spot on. First time ordering and I could not be more pleased with everything. The print is gorgeous! Would definitely order again.
Loved it, arrived promptly, securely packaged, thanks.
Just arrived,well packaged, love it
Quick delivery and the print is beyond awesome. Its something to remember by the quarantine.
What an absolute pleasure to deal with FY from ordering to my picture to being delivered I was kept up to date with the stages. So so pleased with my picture just finishes our bedroom off.
This is gorgeous, high quality, even my hubby loves it
Excited for my purchase!!
I ordered this and have to say I was surprised at how quickly it arrived and I'm absolutely in love with it . Brilliant quality . I just simply love it !
Ordered the Schnauzer picture for Christmas and it was a hit. Great quality print. Almost has a velvety feel to it.
Delivery was super quick! The colours are lovely and picture is on nice quality thick material. Very happy with my purchase.
I bought a print without a frame and its such good quality and a great price, I am really pleased with it as its a gift. thank you! I will be purchasing more from you!x
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,788 reviews