Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Love love love my print. Arrived quickly and well packed
"The Twins Kate And Grace Hoare 1876 Art Print by The Fitzwilliam Museum" Everything perfect.
My prints arrived today and I am so so happy with them. The colour and quality is second to none! They were beautifully packed and free shipping extra bonus! I want to put them all over my house. Thank you. Mary Lyons Galway Ireland
I ordered 2 prints from FY, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Because of Covid of course there was a small delay, but could not have been happier with the prints themselves .Beautiful quality.I was going to gift them to someone else, but i think i will keep them and order another 2.
Fabulous customer service which far exceeded my expectations. Sabrina was so helpful, polite, and efficient. Amazing products and I will definitely continue shopping with Fy xx
Amazing art work from a very talented designer. Great product. Thank you!
Brilliant quality , highly recommend
So pleased with prompt and safe delivery of my print in frame. Couldn't have been happier. Nice frame, nice print. Well done '
Love these prints, they’re simple but still add just enough to brighten up a room!
Fy 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Citadel Ii Art Print - Great quality print at 18x24.
Fast delivery! Fantastic price and quality is better than I imagined for the size print I got
This looks so nice in our jungle-themed office. It lights up the wall where it hangs. Love it.
Fy 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Absolutely perfect. Top quality. Thank you.
I started off buying one print with birthday money from my Son, well that started a roller coaster, bought quite a few prints, cushion and now even sunglasses! What a site. Everything arrives quickly, no complaints from me. Cracking company 😆
Incredible customer service! I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size of a print. They quickly responded with a personalized email solving my issue. Fantastic website with amazing product tracking and customized customer service!
Perfect prints and quick delivery.
Fy 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Beautiful print and on good quality paper. It looks lovely in my living room.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Great design and on good quality paper.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Perfect design on card. The paper it was printed on felt good quality. I’m really happy with my purchase.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
These prints are so beautiful - I am so happy!!!
Fy 5 star review on 14th August 2020