Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Excellent customer service and lovely products. Would not hesitate to recommend. I needed a problem resolving with regard to a framed print I had ordered. I logged onto the live chat and straight away my issue was dealt with by Julie. I had never had such good customer service from an online company. 5* - Brilliant!! I will order again and recommend to my friends.
Ordered a print for my kitchen. It is just what I wanted. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
I am so in love with this print and it looks perfect in our house.
Love this print with my black frame! Looks so good on my tropical wallpaper in the bathroom. Very happy with it!
Fy 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Amazing! All my prints have come in looking spectacular. Getting it framed is also definitely worth it!
Love the simplicity of it
Fy 5 star review on 31st July 2020
I ordered two hummingbird prints. They arrived in less than a week and the quality is better than I thought. Very happy.
Love my new bedding. Fast delivery too
Fy 5 star review on 25th July 2020
I have the “ to the moon and back “ in a large canvas print, it is absolutely exquisite, and looks striking on my white wall, the quality of this canvas is wonderful.
Great service and pricing
I had an issue with my order and the customer service was timely, friendly, and competent. What more could you ask for?
Beautiful quality print as well!
Great products, fast shipping, helpful customer service.
The picture I ordered arrived within 10 days, which I consider to be good during the Covid crisis, and was very well packaged without too many packing materials being used. It also arrived in excellent condition.
The picture itself is beautiful, colours being true to those on the website, and although it wasn't cheap, it's of really good quality. It's a long time since I've bought something I've been so pleased with!
I ordered 4 of Joe Taylor's prints and was very pleasantly surprised by how quickly they came, the quality of the print and also how light the whole framing was. It has made art and home decor accessible and affordable to everyone without skimping on quality.
I have ordered 6 prints and they arrived super fast! The quality of all them are perfect and the colors are brilliant. I also love the big catalog that iamfy has, there are prints for every theme and every room!
I love my prints, I recommend this website!!
Absolutely delighted with my 2 large framed prints. They look stunning and customer service was excellent. Will definitely be purchasing again from Fy. Would highly recommend.
Wow! Quality is superb! This one second I even thought it was painted ❤️ amazing! thank you!
Fy has excellent customer service, and their products are ah-mazing!
Amazing customer service. My query was answered very quickly, the response genuine and friendly. I love my print!! Thank you!
The customer service has been brilliant! My query was answered almost immediately and the response was very friendly and genuine. I love my print which arrived today! Thank you
Fy is rated 4.51 based on 1,761 reviews