Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Amazing customer service and incredible products! I will definitely continue to shop with Fy!
Love the variety on Fy, it was hard to choose. High quality paper, protective shipping, and a happy wall in my home.
Outstanding customer service, great to see a company take so much care over their customers plus great communication. Will definitely buy again from in the future. Well done keep up the great work
I would highly recommend Fy. They have great products at very reasonable prices to suit every home style. Whilst at the beginning I had some issues with the delivery where the fault was with the courier, their customer service was very patient and understanding and helpful. I bought 2 rubs, both of which were true to their advertised picture and of high quality .
wonderful prints and even better customer service!
Fy 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Quality product with awesome customer service! Will definitely order from again!
Absolutely fantastic customer service - I couldn't ask for better when I had a query about a discount! The response was prompt and the action carried out was brilliant!!
Not only do they have outstanding customer service and support, the uniqueness of their items is fantastic
Great quality, excelente costumer service
Great service!
Love my art. Came beautifully and carefully wrapped. Exactly as described and love it every time I pass it!
Great, varied art and excellent customer service.
Had an item to return and the team at fine made it so easy. Great customer service.
This print is fantastic quality and makes me smile. I love it . So happy with it would recommend it to anyone looking for something joyful :)
Fy have a lovely range of products and with excellent customer service! Even when an item arrived damaged they went out of their way to ensure that I was fully satisfied! I’m looking forward to ordering some more items in the near future!
Excited about the product purchased, staff assisted me promptly when I had an issue with my voucher, so far very happy with service provided
Love this site and found a perfect gift for a friend. Used a coupon and while it didn't work at checkout, customer service was super quick to refund the difference. Thanks so much!
Phone cover didn’t fit and Fy gave me immediate refund and told me to pass on and recycle. Fantastic customer service!
I had a bit of an issue with ordering and ending up ordering two of the same print by mistake. The customer service team were fantastic in rectifying and I am so happy with the print. Would definitely recommend!!
Accidentally placed an order twice and I got it cancelled very promptly Haven’t got the item I have ordered yet but so far happy with the service
Fy is rated 4.45 based on 1,829 reviews