Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I have ordered a few framed prints and some canvases. They are all great quality, fun and really vibrant. Great customer service too!
I bought the canvas picture of “To the stars and back “ it is exquisite, looks stunning on my white bedroom wall, quality is exceptional ❤️❤️
Waited about 3 weeks for my print,but hey,it was shipped from the states ! Which made me even more excited about the print i bought. The print came in faultless condition with striking colours. Its even better than i imagined. High quality,bold colours,im so happy with my print. Its original and its hanging im my room now,grabbing all my friends attention. Will defo use Fy again.
The most gorgeous print and fabulous customer service. Thanks Fy!
Fy 5 star review on 18th June 2020
I have been amazed by the quality of the art work I have ordered, absolutely love all the pieces. One canvas did come damaged but the customer service was amazing and after sending a picture of the damage I was sent a new canvas free of charge, no questions asked. Couldn’t recommend Fy more!
Prints were amazing! The printer missed one part of the order, but the Fy CS team was wonderful and responsive - connected with them and got that sorted out right away. Ordered a whole bunch more and can’t wait to receive them! Love Fy!
On placing my order I didn’t get the 20% off which was stated so I sent an email into customer services explaining this. Anyhow, just received a refund of the 20% which I had already forgotten about. Bonus 👍🏼.
Juli + the Fy! team have been brilliant. The ordering and delivery process was great and although I had some issues with my order, Juli + the Fy! team sorted them immediately and to my total satisfaction. I absolutely recommend Fy to anyone and I’ll certainly be buying from them again.
theses folks are awesome. i had 2nd thoughts about an impulse buy and they took care of it, quick and painless. actions like that make me a customer for life.
Immediate and helpful handling of returns query. No fuss.
Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Just received my first ever order, large canvas picture of “ To the moon and back “ absolutely stunning, I am beyond thrilled with the quality of this canvas picture 👏🏼❤️
Dimitri is the best
After ordering the incorrect size of my poster the team at iamfy were quick to respond and help me out with getting the right size! They are extremely helpful and I encourage anyone wanting to “funky” their home up to use this service as the quality of their images are great! Will be ordering more for sure!
Completely satisfied, they are very fast regarding everything customer-wise.
I have used Fy a lot and had to use customer services on a couple of occasions. The team are excellent, quick replies with positive outcomes. I would recommend using this company based on the customer service alone. I have dealth with Juli and Effi and they were both fab. Thank you!
We got two great quality prof ducts delivered very quickly from Fy but one didn’t quite fit with our decor. We contacted the returns team and they went over and above the normal service you would expect. Highly recommended!
Great Company there service absolutely amazing such great ethics would definitely buy again. Great Value and really about the customers will tell everyone to use.
The products look exactly as expected and the quality is awesome, although the prices are not very high.
I ordered two things and I had some delivery issues with the second one. I texted the customer service and they replied right away with a very helpful and responsive attitude. They cared a lot about my issue and in the end I received my order without much effort.

Thanks again to the great service! I can totally recommend Fy!
Love my print! Excellent quality!
Fy 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Fantastic prints, good quality, prompt service! One very happy customer :)
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,782 reviews