Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
Brilliant service really easy quick set up and brilliant cover for the price
Very easy to sort out my van insurance,
and a great price for the year.
I am a key worker and have been working extremely long hours of late. I Opened my car door and a cyclist 🚴‍♂️ went into my car door, this caused them injury and me great distress. Admiral have been amazing eleviating all my anxieties knowing they were there to help me! As a thankyou they have also covered my excess for me being a key worker! Thankyou Admiral 🌟
Quick to set up. Nice friendly staff. Competitive for young drivers
Very fast and good.
Great insurer, really professional and helpful
Claimed with Admiral when I was hit by another driver. The other driver was insured with Admiral as well and Admiral dealt with the incident very quickly. Courtesy car, my car was picked up and even provided the courtesy car from a rental place because the garage didn't have any car available. Very much recommend.
My elderly mother's carer saw drops of water coming through the kitchen ceiling from the bathroom. I called Admiral Home Emergency for help. I think it was Haman Ì spoke to who dealt with me very professionally and organised help from PMR and that a plumber would be out before 11pm. Simon duly arrived just after 9pm masked and gloved, assessed the problem but would need to revisit today after he had got the part. He did what he said and I had a follow up call from Erin to check all was well. Excellent service in a Saturday evening in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic. Outstanding service, thank you.
Very good 5*****
I have been in a accident where my car has been written off, I spoke to a adviser named jack and he could not have been more empathic and helpful!
I was externally worried about making the call but my advisor explained every step and did everything in his power to help!
They always helped me and broke everything down easily for me to understand.
Exelent good
Fair prices for good cover. Very helpful staff that answered all my questions.
Fantastic professional & courteous customer service.
Very quick dealing with my claim.
Dealt with my problems & stresses with compassion
Easy to sort
Easy to find home insurance
Really good
Excellent service on the phone via Confused .com, and very clear precise documents through the post.
Site very easy to use and navigate. Excellent value on insurance compared to other providers. Very pleased
Have not entirely understood my quote online so i gave Admiral a ring. My call was answered by Kevin, who was very helpful in explaining the quote and additionally doing a quote on my car. Very happy with Admiral covering mobile phone in addition to the home contents, as I can save 14 pounds a month with just one insurance.
Admiral is rated 2.89 based on 1,148 reviews