Admiral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral

Tell us how Admiral made you happy
Adding a new driver to multi-car policy, superb service, quick, easy, to the point, explained adjusted premium, provided advise on upcoming vehicle change.
Very good service
Excellent
I am 80 years old and not very good with computers but with Admiral I managed to buy insurance for my car at the first attempt. From start to finish this procedure was very simple even for an old man like me !
Insured with them for four years, always great service on the phone, always a good deal, until now anyway! If be happy to go back for the right price ;)

I've also has a tour of their offices and they're a great company to work for.
Good deals for insurance
Great very easy to view easy to buy.thanks
Had my car insurance with Admiral for two years, they sent a renewal quote through which was only £50 cheaper than last year. I looked online and found quotes £300 cheaper so I called them to let them know I wouldn't be renewing. After a quick chat over the phone with someone on the renewals team, they were able to bring down my quote to match the ones I had received online. Really lovely team member and really helpful
Our car was stolen and admiral staff made me feel at ease. I was really emotional and they took time to let me explain what had happened.

The claim was settled very quickly. The information which was asked of us was clear and explained well. It helped so much. We have been to hell and back.

We really appreciate your staff kindness and good communication every step of the way.

Aisha Abdi
I want to say how impressed I was with the service provided by Admiral.

I had an accident 3 weeks ago which resulted in the car being declared a write off. The whole process was handled during this time, very professionally and efficiently. They arranged a courtesy car for me which more than exceeded my expectations. The staff whom I dealt with were amazing as they were extremely helpful and very polite. The payout for my car was actually more than what I had paid originally. So a big thank you to the team who effortlessly made my accident experience totally stress free!

The premium I had paid was worth every penny for the service I was provided by Admiral and I will most definitely use them again in the future.
great sevice with my multi car and home insurance also van insurance as a first timer with the van really great prices very helpful and pleasent on the phone as well will be going back for more again when insurance expires.
Excellent Service

My case was pursued an dealt with, with up most professionalism. My case ended up with a solicitor called Sarah Trusz. Always keeping me up to date. Called back when I needed some advice. Waited with me till I was satisfied that nothing more could be done. Ms Trusz is a credit to Admiral Law. I'm so blessed to have had her fight my case. She was kind, friendly and always had the time to explain things that confused me. Therefore....I Highly recommend this company.
They were very professional & helpful with my car insurance & always made sure I had the best deal cost effective, I'd recommend this company as they are cheap & reliable
Very good company!
Were very friendly and personable both times I phoned up with a query for my insurance renewal quote. They seem to genuinely want to help people get the best deal and I ended up saving a lot of money!
providing an excellent quote with all the right kind of details and answers to my queries.
Insuring with admiral is a pleasure as they could not be more helpful and they don't try and overcharge for the smallest of changes to the polucy. 10/10 for everything
Extremely competitive quote for car insurance, and when purchased, no "extras" added on! Easy to complete on their website.
So far so good. My score with the Telematics device is 94. Braking is the only issue at 76 and I doubt whether I could get that any higher as I drive an automatic. Having a " tracker " in my car sure makes you drive within the limits of the Law.... No more clog and brake PLUS it's more fuel efficient. I cut my premium from £600.00 to £310.00 with Admiral, so I am more than happy
I was very happy with the customer service. James has been very pleasant and helpfull. I would highly recommend Admiral insurance company.
Admiral is rated 2.89 based on 1,148 reviews