GetTech Reviews

Bishop Street,
Cork
Cork
T12VP71

Tell us how GetTech made you happy
GetTech 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
GetTech 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Paul M
GetTech 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Buntu M
Excellent service. Very competitive quotes and seamless process. I just completed an online form with the details of the iPad I wanted to sell, they then sent a courier to my home (without me needing to print any labels), confirmed the price with me over email and transferred the money within days. I'd recommend this service to anyone wanting to get rid of old tech and get more than what Apple offers through their recycling service.
Hi Eze, Thank you so much for leaving your kind review. As a small Irish business, it means the world to us. We're delighted you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in future. :) Have a great day! -GetTech Team.
Great services from the team.. Had difficulties in courier pick up and getting my print label…team was proactive in following up with emails and calling to check I was finding the process easy for drop-off. Competitive market rate but in all; great offer and would recommend many times to people who wants to sell their old phones or tabs!…Also, payment of stated price followed almost immediately!
Great company to deal with in all aspects of buying and selling. Very reliable and trustworthy
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We're delighted you find us to be reliable and trustworthy and we hope to keep it up! :) Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future, we're happy to help. :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Great service. Speedy delivery. Bought a phone of good quality was equivalent to a like new phone. Cannot fault in any way.
Great company to deal with. Very professional and pay using PayPal which means no bank information needs to be given. Online chat with Rachel was very helpful.
Hi there, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate it! We're glad you found using PayPal helpful and that Rachel was able to sort you out! Please don't hesitate to get in touch again if you need anything. Wishing you a great day! :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Awful experience with GetTech. Would not recommend. Got two iPhones in the space of 6 months, both were faulty. The replacement iPhone 11 Pro I received had a faulty battery, the manager said they can’t replace it as I had gone past the 6months warranty (by 4days). Avoid Get Tech
Hi Katie, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. Our customer service manager is currently in contact to try to remedy this for you. Please note our batteries have this warranty in place as the life of a battery depends on the usage and charge patterns of the device. We run multiple tests and have testing records proving the device was 100% functional upon shipment. We replaced your device for you under warranty when you initially returned it to us back in May. We will always do our very best to look after our customers I can assure you. I am sorry if you misinterpreted the conversation over the phone. We offered to take the device back to take a look at the issue occurring and we said we would do our very best for you regarding the battery as it was out of warranty but only by a few days. We mentioned it was important to take it back first to run tests and then we would accommodate you as best as we can. Again, we are truly sorry for any grievance this has caused. We will do our very best to accommodate and we to come to a resolution with this. All the best, GetTech Team.
Excellent service very fast and good customer care, i will definitely sell more items...
Hi Tawanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words. We really appreciate it! If you ever need anything, you know where to find us. :) Thanks again and wishing you a lovely day. :) Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
we have gotten 3 phones from here all with 2 warrenty and they didn't disapoint they and very nice if you ever have a problem they help you and will be buying from here again.🙂
Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave our kind words. We really appreciate it! Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. Please reach out to us again should you need anything. :) Kind regards, Rachel.
Good service and nice to deal with. Very reliable.
Hi Brendan, Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us here! We'd be happy to hear from you again should you need anything in future. :) Kind regards, Rachel.
Fantastic service. Product like new. Really fast delivery. Will definitely return in future.
Hi Georgina, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you'll come back to us again. Don't hesitate to reach out, you know where we are. :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Great service!
Hi Visvaldas, Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our service. Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything else! :) -GetTech Team.
Hi communication was good but very disappointed you put 2 sets of airpods in one box it's obvious they are xmas gifts.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment! We were not made aware this order was for Christmas or that you would have preferred separate packaging. The packaging supplied is for secure shipment. We would be more than happy to send you another box and have this rectified for you. A dedicated member of our team will reach out to you to chat further. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Great service, very efficient in replying to emails and everything was done quickly.
Hi Catriona, Thanks for leaving your review. We really appreciate that and we're happy that you found us to be efficient! Feel free to reach out to us again if you need anything moving forward. Always happy to help! :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
I am very pleased with the BuyBack service. Once they agreed to take my 4-year-old Samsung mobile, I posted it to them and had the money in my account within a week.
Hi Peter, Thanks a million for taking the time to write your review, we greatly appreciate it! We're delighted to hear you're happy with our service. Should you ever need us again, feel free to get in touch via phone, chat or e-mail. Always glad to hear from you! :) Take care! Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care.
Brilliant service and very quick. Sent device and had payment withing 2 days. Top class 👌🏼
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words. We really appreciate it! If you ever need anything, you know where to find us. :) Thanks again and wishing you a lovely day. :) Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
Have bought several iPhones from GetTech over the years & they never fail to live up to the highest of standards, both in quality & customer service. Also very quick delivery. 10/10 will buy again.
Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for leaving your kind review and for being such a loyal customer. We're delighted to hear you're enjoying our service. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Happy to help! Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
I purchased my first iOS phone from GetTech June, and unfortunately lost it within a few weeks. I ordered again from Get Tech same type/version etc, (just not a brand new battery or all the accessories). It arrived fast and had no issues whatsoever with it. It's not brand new but looks and works as good as.
Hi Avril, Thank you so much for leaving your kind review and for being such a loyal customer. Sorry to hear about the first device but we're delighted to hear you're enjoying our service. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. Happy to help! Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
Excellent customer service when I needed something resolved,People have commented on the quality of my phone and the reasonable price , I am highly recommending GetTech for any phone needs.
Hi Martina, This review has made our day, thank you so much! Should you ever need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We'll be happy to hear from you. :) Have a good day! Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
Great customer service both online and in person. Great phone! Would buy here again!
Hi Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words. We really appreciate it! If you ever need anything, you know where to find us. :) Thanks again and wishing you a lovely day. :) Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
Fast easy reliable service , delighted with my new phone , exactly as I ordered, will recommend to all my friends
Hi Benny, Thanks a million for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We're glad to hear you find our service good and reliable and we're even happier to hear you'd recommend us to your friends! You're more than welcome to reach out to us via phone, email or chat if you need us again. We're happy to help! :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Phenomenal support and communication from start until finish. Very supportive of my tech ignorance! Would highly recommend.
Hi Wendy, This review has made our day, thank you so much! Should you ever need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We'll be happy to hear from you. :) Have good one! Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
GetTech is rated 4.8 based on 3,134 reviews