gourmetbasket.com.au Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend gourmetbasket.com.au
"I was disappointed with the few items they actually recieved. They sent me a photo and for the amount of money I spent!! I do realise that packaging and postage does come into this"
"Awesome selection"
"The office staff were lovely: well spoken and nothing was too much trouble. Delivery ran accordingly to plan, and my friends were thrilled with their hamper."
"After sending several gift Baskets for various occasions, Get Well, Baby, and Birthday, with each recipient delighted with The lovely 🎁 contents and presentation ,I can only give great recommendations."
"Iv called upon Gourmetbasket twice as I find their range of Vegan items very well researched. On both occasions the recipients where extremely positive to the basket as well as the products. Their website is easy to navigate , the option to tailor make your basket is an enjoyable experience. I'm looking forward to seeing even more vegan varieties in the future. Thanks again GB. Andrew"
"Quality products that were wrapped well. It was delivered in time as well! Highly recommend!"
"I use Gourmet Basket for all our work related gifts for clients and colleagues - they've got the perfect range of gifts for all occasions and it's quick and easy to organise and always reliable."
"Plenty of choice and meets all budgets. Great service."
"First rate company to do business with.I have used GB many times and never been disappointed.Beautiful products,beautifully presented,and staff and costumer service I have found go over and above to assist and answer questions.Wonderful place to go when a gift basket comes to the rescue to many of us that sometimes know " words" are inadequate,but a gift basket " says it all "."
"great selection of baskets!"
gourmetbasket.com.au is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews