Gourmet Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gourmet Basket
Under an hour
Read Gourmet Basket Reviews
1. Delivered to incorrect address, despite the address label being correct. I received a call from someone 2km away from the delivery address saying that the package was delivered to her address. I had to drive there, pick it up and drop it off at the correct address. 2. Poor presentation. The delivery package looks just like a box of cheap groceries ordered through Catch.com.au and delivered through the post. Not like a nice birthday gift waiting on the doorstep.
Basket was great and client loved it however it was not next day delivery so intended impact was diminished a bit. Will use again though. Thanks.
Excellent service. Hamper was delivered in speedy time.
Thank you Yvonne for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear you had a really positive experience and enjoyed our fast delivery service. We look forward to helping you select your next gift soon.

Rachael
Easy to order, recipient delighted.
My friend loved it
Thank you for sharing Caitriona - Wonderful to hear she loved her Boxed Treats Basket.

Rachael
The order was never received. I want a complete refund. You are a disgrace.
Hello David

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we would like to sincerely apologise about your recent experience. I have looked into this further for you and can see the address details that we were originally provided were incomplete and appears to be missing the unit number therefore resulting in an unsuccessful delivery and causing a delay. We contacted our courier on the 19/2/20 with the updated address details you provided and were told this would be re-delivered within 48 hours. Unfortunately it appears this was not the case and we were informed yesterday that your gift was taken to the post office for collection although as this was uncollected from the post office they have arranged to have your gift sent back to our warehouse. We can understand this is very disappointing. Our customer service team have been in contact with you via email regarding this matter and will arrange a full refund once your gift has been returned back to our warehouse. Please note this may take up to 3 business days. In the meantime if we can assist you any further please don't hesitate to ask.

Amazing customer service! Will buy again ☺️
Wonderful service - responsive and proactive staff. A great and well priced range, and a gift that never fails to bring joy.
Look amazing
Before I presented the Gift, I wrapped the "Box n All" in white paper with a big pink bow on top & presented it at the Birthday Party for my Girlfriend. She had tears in her eyes whilst opening it & was absolutely thrilled when she saw all the chocolates inside. Good one Gourmet Basket !!!!
Thank you so much Suzie for sharing your lovely feedback with us. So wonderful to hear she was thrilled with her Chocolate box hamper, I will be sure to let the rest of the Gourmet Basket Team know. Hope we can help you select your next gift very soon.

Beautifully presented box. Quick service. Highly recommend
Thank you so much Catherine for sharing your experience with us. We are beyond happy to hear it was a positive one. We look forward to helping you select your next gift soon.

hasnt arrived
Hello Brendan

Thank you for reaching out. We can confirm your gift was delivered on the 24/2/20. Our customer service team have been in direct contact with you and sent through the delivery confirmation details. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask.

Rachael
It was lovely gift boxed and presented but I thought it was expensive what I paid for what I got. I was told someone had to be at the premises to sign for gift, so I arranged for someone to take the afternoon off work 1-6 pm but it was just left at the front door with 'no signature required. Disappointing.
Great service and charming baskets with a modern spin. The delivery was a day or two later than originally scheduled but it was to be delivered in a remote town and basket wasn't urgent so I didn't mind but bear in mind if you are wanting delivery in a remote area.
My friend loved it!
Thank you Sarah for sharing! Wonderful to hear your friend loved their Shiraz and Savoury hamper.

Rachael
Exceptional! I ordered late Friday arvo and called and requested to have the basket delivered on Monday instead of Tuesday as per online and it was accommodated! Customer service was perfect and my partners mum, who is the recipient of the gift, loved it so much. She said the flavours of the cheese, wine, biscuits and anything in there where fabulous. Something she never tried before. 🙂
The item ordered for same day delivery never arrived same day. The person never received it as they had left for the day. I complained and just received a delivery refund.... Yet the product never arrived!
Hello Simon

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we would like to apologise about your recent experience.Feedback like this helps us to improve our services to our customers and for this, we are very grateful. Our customer service team have been in contact with you directly via email and confirmed your gift was delivered on the 14/2/20 as requested. Although if we can assist you with anything further please don't hesitate to ask.

Rachael
I never got to see the hamper we ordered, but our friends were thrilled when they received it and it arrived on the exact day we had scheduled it to. We appreciate the reliable service and would be very happy to use this service again. Kindest regards. Wen and Mal
good service,nice range of gifts and delivered within time advised
Products were great - tasty & hi quality. Quantity was very poor for the price - minimal amount in a too large box padded out with packing paper.
Gourmet Basket is rated 4.54 based on 643 reviews