Gourmet Basket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gourmet Basket
Under an hour
Read Gourmet Basket Reviews
My mum burst into tears when she received this as a 'care pack' because we couldn't visit her. She rang me and described every item in detail!!
It would be nice to have a more flexible delivery time even consider sundays for people who works on saturdays.
Loved the chocolates and the wine. Thank you
Lovely hamper, bit expensive but in saying that, the person who received the gift was blown away & loved it. Love that you offer afterpay
The hamper got damaged enroute & they were honest enough to report that & delivered a fully intact hamper. So thankful for that.
I love that gourmetbasket has the perfect "light up your day" package for every occasion & budget, that it is local and high quality produce, and that it all looks so stylish.
Thank you for your brilliant service, it was the perfect gift.
Amazing work guys! Packaging is fantastic and absolutely love it
gourmetbasket.com.au was extremely easy to use and has an amazing selection to choose from. I particularly like the option of customising the basket I had chosen by adding items from an extensive list. I especially loved being able to choose a pamper item for a wine and nibbles basket, as it added a special touch. I found the customer service to be excellent and the lady I spoke to when I called with a question was lovely and very helpful. The information I needed was sent promptly. The recipients loved the basket and i would definitely use this service again.
As always, excellent!
Amazing product, great range, and the service was so friendly and helpful! I wanted to add a couple of extra items to my hamper, but the option wasn't appearing on the site. I called up, and someone fixed the site within minutes so I was able to complete my order. I'll definitely be ordering from here in the future!
They loved their gift
It was simply the best... Deluxe espresso martini basket.. best buy and gift ever
Wrong hamper was delivered. Customer service was responsive initially then had few hiccups and provided unreasonable options.
Very efficient service and easy website. I would use again.
Great value
Excellent range of products and very good value for money. Prompt delivery.
The process to order a gourmet basket was extremely easy, I could chose the delivery date that suited me, emails were sent to keep me up to date of how my basket/delivery was tracking - highly recommend. Plus the recipient loved the basket - so win win!! Thanks
As I am unable to visit my daughter in Sydney due to the pandemic, it was great for me to be able to send her a care package to brighten up her day. The package was delivered in a timely manner and she enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
The recipient was really happy with the gift. Packaging was great. Thank you
Gourmet Basket is rated 4.57 based on 730 reviews