Gourmet Basket Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Gourmet Basket
"Customer service was great resolving delivery delay."
"I have used you many times and you have slipped up one too many times Not happy . I will be finding a new vendor"
"Amazing service. Thank-you."
"we always get great feedback from our clients"
"Great range of bespoke gifts. My client absolutely loved it!"
"Seamless odering and delivery process = one happy family"
"Great gift basket, easy to organize and delivered on time but in fortunately the cheese did not have the cold pack in the bag so it had to be thrown out."
"The basket did not arrived when requested and I did not receive a call to notify of the delay, it was up to me to follow up which was very disappointing."
"Very helpful and easy to order."
"Absolutely terrible. Basket was not delivered on the date requested and I was not even notified that it wouldn't be. It wasn't until I reached out to Gourmet Basket about confirming it had been delivered that they informed me it hadn't because they "ran out of time". When you are providing a service that is date sensitive this is simply not good enough. A very disappointing experience."
"Very easy to order, quick delivery and quality products."
"Easy to use website with great products"
"Very friendly and pleasant team to deal with. Great variety of hampers to choose from - quick delivery and great to support local businesses. Look forward to working with you again soon. Many thanks, Emma"
"He absolutely loved the champagne and chocolate gift I sent. Massive fan of the chocolates"
"The basket was really easy to organise and it was delivered the next day. The family really appreciated the basket"
"If I could give a score over 5 I would. I live in New Zealand and I made some mistakes with the initial order and I was replied to promptly and courteously, and my mistakes rectified. The recipients LOVED the gift box. I will use you again if I ever need to."
"A great gift to send to close friend in Perth, arrived the day I requested & was packed perfectly for our friend.. Thank you for great products & presentation and will use your company when we need a gift pak sent. Thank you"
"Clear and correct service"
"I was wondering how well this would work ordering a hamper for my daughter in Australia from the U.S. Flawless! She was over-joyed when she received it and it made her week. Thank you for the awesome quality and delivery."
"My dad was so happy! Fast delivery and good quality products. Will be back again :)"
Gourmet Basket is rated 4.62 based on 190 reviews