Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Very professional service, however my only issue is that GS takes fast pass subscribers before other paying customers. Yes, I understand the VIP treatment, but fast pass subscribers should have their own que and not mixed with people who don’t have fast pass. For example, when ToO started this week on 3/20, I was in que at 188, but by 8pm that evening, I was in position 358 due to priority for VIP customers. VIP customers should have a cut off period when they are able to use the service. GS should do a better job of managing that. If I didn’t pay for the FP, I probably wouldn’t have been able to get it done due to being push back for FP subscribers..
Great service. Very efficient and fast completions, once they get to your order. Only 2 stars because it takes so long to get to your order that you may as well do it yourself. I use this service because I don't have a lot of time to devote to completing weekly events. I tried paying for the fast pass but there is no difference in time of completion. The discounts on services with fast pass pays for itself, but again it still takes just as long to complete. They definitely need more people working to complete the services. I will have to shop around for a more reliable service.
Had a long history with these guys, they did great work. Until shadowkeep dropped. Simple exotic quest I wanted complete while I was at work at after 24 hrs no update or start time. Pushed my order to the back of the queue because it was cheaper than the Raids. After this I will not be coming back to this service.
I felt 70$ was a lot to earn 5 packages . It took a very long time to complete . I have used GS for many many things but I do feel ripped off with the iron banner order .
Chris, we are sorry you feel that way but you made the decision to pay the amount that you paid and then decided to complain afterwards about the price. If the price was too high then you should of never hired us.

As far as the completion time goes, we had your order completed within 24 hours of purchase.
Services are too expensive for of activities.
Had I been asked for a review after my first several orders, I would say Very Good, however, communication and effort declined tremendously once Forsaken came out.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 5,334 reviews