Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Shane Spring
"Excellent service and products, Harrisons had the best team in both sales and install and follow up afterwards. If we ever need any more products that they sell I will probably even skip getting other quotes as they were that good."
Tim Jackson
"Great service, good products and excellent advise on the options..."
Don Wilson
"I chose Harrisons for two reasons. 1. In a new and evolving industry, I wanted to deal with a company which has been around for a long time. 2. Harrisons use LG, which has also been around for years and has proven reliable. We built our system over a couple of years. We have 6kW of PV panels and a 10kWh LG Chem battery. It's working well."
"I dealt with Nerum Bonesetter, for the sales, design and planning of the installation, and cannot fault his attention to detail or customer service. He is extremely responsive at returning phone calls and emails and went beyond what I would have expected as was still responding to emails after hours. I found that he knew the products well and understood the technical aspects as was able to provide good advice why one system or design was better than the other but also back that advice up with solid technical evidence. I found the costs were reasonable and Nerum was transparent in what was being charged, so there were no surprises at the end of it all and he project managed everything. The installation was done through his subcontracted electrician's and I found Siraz and his crew easy to deal with, they were efficient at their job, knew what they were doing and did a tidy job, there was a couple of small issues but Siraz quickly resolved those. Overall it was a very positive and painless experience and I'm very happy with the results and we are now enjoying the benefits of our Solar Panels. We also got a Solar Immersion controller so that excess electricity produced by the panels is used to heat the hot water cylinder and based on my tests of with and without it, it does make a discernible difference, so would recommend that anyone putting in solar ask and read-up about that and self- consumption. Its far better and more economic to utilize the electricity you produce yourself than sell it back to the grid for a small amount of money. I'd highly recommend Nerum and his team for design, planning and installing a Solar installation, they are experience and very professional and good at what they do."
"Don't waste your time with this crowd. Filled in their web contact form and heard nothing back from them - obviously their attitude is their customer's/potential customer's time isn't as important or as valuable as theirs. Given their lack of customer service we won't be using them and will be passing on our experience to several colleagues who are also looking at getting solar to warn them what to expect if contacting Harrisons. Ironic considering the amount of advertising this firm does and then can't be bothered following up."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience. Have searched the system for your Web form but wonder if there was an issue with it coming through as I have no record of it. If you would like to discuss anything further then please contact us on:
customer.care@hah.co.nz or call 0800 279 009.

Customer Care
"We decided to invest in solar and a home battery, and looked online for trusted solar suppliers and installers. We opted for Harrisons and were so glad we did. From comprehensive quote and timely communication to expert installation. We didn't have to lift a finger and couldn't be happier with the end result. We are contemplating an additional battery and wouldn't trust anyone but Harrisons to install it."
"Of all the companies we spoke with around insulation, Harrisons were consistently the best communicators. They were very reliable and delivered on time. Would recommend and use again."
"Great job and made it all so easy - much appreciation to you all."
"Fantastic to deal with."
"Great service, well priced and good people to deal with..recommended"
"Harrisons Energy was great to deal with. Excellent communication, friendly and experienced people. We just love our Solar System. Thanks so much to the Harrisons Energy team, Greg, Julie and Denise."
"Great friendly team. Turned up on time to install. Thanks"
"Very easy team to work with. Kept me updated with progress."
"Excellent service from Greg and his team (Denise is a super star), kept me well informed through out the whole process and all really great to deal with. Any questions answered quickly. Very impressed with the system I have received. Thank you very much for the great service and awesome system."
"We really appreciated the excellent professional standard from the team at Harrisons Energy Solutions. Nothing was too much trouble and they took the time to answer questions and listen to our needs. We would highly recommend them for your solar requirements and installation. Thank you Conan, Lisa, Hamish and Fabian Job so very well done!"
"Paid deposit 2 months ago still waiting for insullation have tried ringing and emailing no contact very very bad service would not recommend harrisons"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear this. I will contact the Business Owners now and discuss with them.

Customer Care
"I had a terrible experience trying to get insulation installed. I chose Harrison’s not because it was the cheapest but because the install duration worked well for me. Then unfortunately the date kept getting moved out without consultation. I called to explain that I travel frequently and I need certainty around dates. We confirmed a date that would mean to had to change travel, I agreed. Then a day before the agreed upon install, I got a call to postpone again. Extremely poor customer service."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to hear that you have had disruptions to agreed plans. Please contact us if the job has not been completed or you would like to discuss further.
customer.care@hah.co.nz or 0800 00 33 55
Customer Care
"Great people to deal with. They listen to suggestions and provide good practical advise. Look forward to using their services again in the future"
"Harrison’s Very pleasing and totally efficient would totally recommend"
"Great service and communication, any delays were not caused by Harrisons but by the energy company. Really happy with the result both in terms of look and function"
"I should have had this work done years ago. Harrisons contractors were generally prompt, worked efficiently and quickly, and explained how the systems worked. The house is now uniformly warm overnight and my power bill has dropped by approximately one third."
"Going solar and battery was a long term decision for us, especially as the price of batteries is still up there and pushed payback out...although our consideration was more from a sustainability perspective. So living in Southland meant we needed, with winter in mind, good solar extraction and a battery was always a no brainer for utilisation of stored power outside of sun hours. Therefore it was important to us to have the best of breed in products (which we established from our own research) and people we could trust to delivery and support us for the duration. Harrisions had the best products available and from their contact centre to their local franchisees service was excellent plus researching the company confirmed that they're here for the long haul. Andrew and Blake (the franchisees) were brilliant and very easy to deal with; the kept us up to date, responded to queries and got the job down. Now our system is up and running we are thrilled, amazed at the sun collection on day's I think it there is nothing, the battery is just amazing and grid power use has dropped...and during autumn we went many a day with no grid power use at all. Additionally our own behaviour has changed because we tend to be more power conscious and conservative with use. Final all I have left is to wait out my existing power provider contract to expire so we can switch to one that has time based power (low cost and low peak) allowing us to top the battery up at low cost times during the winter (it's that clever) and pays a higher grid payment...for summer went feeding the grid."
"just would be nice if we could sort out the conductive energy turning on the bathroom lights and the inverter switches on the sub board are matching."
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your feedback. I have asked Brad to touch base with you next week when he gets back.

Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.12 based on 304 reviews