Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Harrisons Energy Solutions

How would you rate Harrisons Energy Solutions ?

"Installation not completed, worked for only 7 days. NO after sales service. Plenty of phone calls and emails. Has been off for 6 weeks so far."
Gemma Lindegren
Verified Reviewer
"Really quick and efficient. Franchisee made me feel really comfortable about process"
"Installer waljed off the job....had to wait 3 more weeks for install...installed someone else's panels which were the cheaper ones from what we ordered...had to wait to have them changed....system does not give us enogh hot water and there are only two of us living here..."
"Great service, good products and excellent advise on the options..."
"fast and efficient."
Susana And Frank
Verified Reviewer
"The team were brilliant to work with. They helped us in ways beyond simply installing solar and we valued the time they took dealing with the builders and other contractors."
"Great customer service. We were very impressed with the overall experience, also the follow up to make sure we were happy with the installation."
"Very professional from initial phone call to installation. Installers excellent and very proffessional with limited interruption to the household."
"They very very helpful and quick and easy to deal with."
"Quick to install, excellent installers and price great"
Michael O'Reilly
Verified Reviewer
"It didn't make me happy but the end result was acceptable"
"Quick and easy to deal with"
"Such a smooth install and the best service I have received from a provider. Totally recommend!"
"Drier warmer house"
"Efficient and friendly to deal with. Good job Harrisons :o)"
"Prompt contact, everything right down to the install happened as we discussed."
"Awesome service from Dan and the installation contractors! Really appreciate how easy the whole process has been to get solar up and running! I also got them to do my underfloor insulation & I am already saving $100 month on my power bill which has cut my bill in half, so I could not be happier! Thanks so much!"
"Warm house"
"Great friendly knowledgeable company A+++"
Chris & Sharon Woodruff
Verified Reviewer
"After only 2 months the results are exceeding expectations, which were high. Long term results are looking good"
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.06 based on 176 reviews