Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Shane Spring
"Excellent service and products, Harrisons had the best team in both sales and install and follow up afterwards. If we ever need any more products that they sell I will probably even skip getting other quotes as they were that good."
Tim Jackson
"Great service, good products and excellent advise on the options..."
Don Wilson
"I chose Harrisons for two reasons. 1. In a new and evolving industry, I wanted to deal with a company which has been around for a long time. 2. Harrisons use LG, which has also been around for years and has proven reliable. We built our system over a couple of years. We have 6kW of PV panels and a 10kWh LG Chem battery. It's working well."
"While the service and equipment is fine, the complete lack of manuals and diagrams or written information to pass on to future home owners or for my own information is a serious let down. I'm highly educated and fully capable of understanding the material, it is insulting to be told I'm 'not qualified' and 'just an owner'!"
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I have asked the Business Owner to send any relevant documentation to you. If we can be of any further assistance then please don't hesitate to contact us.
customer.care@hah.co.nz or call us on 0800 003355
Customer Care
"Greg and his team have been fantastic to deal with, nothing has been a problem and have assisted in dealing with a very difficult power company"
"Some confusion regarding the SolarEdge monitoring with the package we were sold. This was eventually resolved to our satisfaction, however it did take a while as the electricians contracted to do the installation were unfamiliar with the complete monitoring and hence took several hours and additional visits to complete the installation correctly. Overall we are satisfied with the system and would recommend Harrison’s to others."
"From the first meeting to the final sign off Harrison’s have been great to deal with. They genuinely care about the products they are selling, all you need to do is google there products and you work out very quickly they are only interested in selling the best products in the market. Two months in and we area already see the rewards."
"I would like batteries"
Hi,

Wonderful, we would love to help you with that. Please contact us on:

Customer Care
"Made the process nice and easy, System running very well."
"great response to inquiry and the first person we dealt with had great knowledge and experience in his field. He advised us on what was needed, measured and printed everything out for us right there and then. Installers were extremely pleasant, efficient and tidy."
"Great service lots of knowledge"
"Harrison's have a very slick TV advertising campaign and a responsive sales team who book your installation quickly, and send invoices very effectively. However, my actual install, while ultimately effective, was amateur hour. I didn't get a chance to consult with the installer, my questions went unanswered, and I consider the installation to be rough beyond belief and amateur in the extreme. The electrical aspects work perfectly, and they passed the independent testing, but the damage done to my house during the installation is as yet unaddressed. I expect there to be a certain amount of refinishing after a retrofit, but I was dismayed at the shoddy job done in three specific areas. To install the battery, the installer simply smashed off a length of the kicker at the bottom of the weatherboard wall of my 99 year old kauri villa - an action that in my mind, was completely unnecessary, had I been consulted, I would have suggested an alternative. Now, water is free to run down the wall until it hits the raw kauri (where it will soak, swell, rot and crack the timber), and instead of getting kicked off the wall at the bottom, it will soak under the bottom plate. Getting behind the battery to flash and paint the affected area will be a mission. The new switch board was installed sympathetically, however, the massive overcuts were unnecessary, as was the gouge in the wall adjacent. These will require refinishing, which is a shame - I'm no professional, but I have made several similar installations in the house without making such a mess. The installation of the gateway in the loft is effective, but really annoying to me. Without any consultation, the installer simply screwed it to a piece of plywood I had in the loft, and without trimming it to size, roughly (as in split the timber, and left screws poking through) screwed it to the hand rail. After, that is, screwing the floor down in a slightly different place to where it should be, which will of course, require remedying. The interior refinishing, while it's annoying, isn't a big issue. Leaving my house exposed to the elements is unacceptable. When I emailed confirmation of payment in full for the job, I raised my concerns with both the installer and the Harrisons, the installers email came back as undeliverable (wrong address) and Harrison's response to my concerns was words to the effect of "Let us know if there's anything else you need". Ummm. Weatherproof my house and apologise for the shoddy job would be good. I am delighted with my tesla battery system, but I feel the quality of this $20,000 installation is disappointing. A far cry from the swish TV advertising which makes the process look effortless."
Thank you for your feedback.
I will ask the business owner to make contact with you. If you would like discuss further then please call:

Customer Care: 0800 279 009
Email: customer.care@hah.co.nz

Customer Care
"This morning the 6 of May 2019 I made a inquiry for a solar energy system by filling in the inquiry form on on the web site and this afternoon I received a phone call to book a on site consultation from the local franchise operators. All was going ok with questions and answers for the consultation till it came time for the consultation time to be booked. I was informed by the lady from Harrisons that the earliest I could get a consultation was the 4th of July 2019. I find it very hard to believe that these people are interested in my business if it takes nearly two months to even look at my job. From my own personal experience in business you need to look at work promptly and if you show interest in the work you are half way there to getting the job. The question I asked myself about Harrisions doing my job was if it takes 2 months to look at a job how long was it going to take to actually do the job. I told the lady on the phone not to bother booking a consultation. I live in Cromwell and the franchise operators cover Otago / Southland"
Hi,

I understand your frustrations. Your request was sent through to the business owners yesterday after your call to see if they could help any sooner. The Business Owners in this area do both consults as well as their own installations so this makes them very busy covering such a large area. I will again contact them to see if they can possible get to your location any earlier. If you would like to discuss this further then please contact us at the customer care centre.
Customer Care 0800 00 33 55

Customer Care
"Because they helping us, and encouraging to stand with our own."
"Great service and honest advice. No one tried to sell me more than I needed or could afford, just gave me the best package to suit my circumstances and my budget."
"We are very happy with our solar install from Greg Foster and Harrisons. Everything went very smoothly and we are enjoying the power savings :) Wish we had of got solar years ago now !!"
"Dealing with Harrisons was an absolute pleasure, I would recommend them to anyone."
"I think the product is of good quality, professionally installed to a high standard with minimum fuss. The follow up from the local franchise dealer with tips on power usage and monitoring I found to be very helpful."
"Brad kept me well informed with the difficulty of supply"
"Very helpfull with stages and professional attire of installation"
"Product took a long time to be installed. Then when installed they put the panels in the wrong place so I have two panels being completely shaded and barely even produce power. Have asked three times for this to be rectified but still waiting. Just keeping excuses.have asked for my flybuys twice but still no flybuys.signed up to Meridian as they were offering 500 bonus flybuys now they say I won’t get them as I didn’t tell them I was signing up with Meridian."
Hi Warwick,

Thank you for your feedback. I have contacted your business owner and asked him to sort out these issues for you. I will follow this up but should you wish to talk to me direct then please contact:

Customer Care
"Your advertising IS misleading! You are only interested in homes that are on the national grid to tie them up with contracts. Your refusal to even discuss selling the batteries because I am off grid absolutely stupifies me. The political motives behind your business truly interest me and many others of us. Transparency is not your code of conduct I have sadly learned."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further then please do not hesitate to contact us at customer care.

customer.care@hah.co.nz

Customer Care
"good - helpful , answered q's quickly ."
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.10 based on 283 reviews