Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Under an hour
Read Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

0800 00 33 54

Tell us how Harrisons Energy Solutions made you happy
I dutifully filled out the form asking for a quote to install solar energy. A woman called me to book a visit. The morning of the booked visit a man called to say he would not be visiting but he would call back later to discuss my requirements. He never did. Rubbish customer service before I have even ordered anything. Not at all confident that anything would ever be done even if I had been able to order a system. I have the feeling I've had a narrow escape.
Just had the solar panels installed just wonderfull. :)
Very pleased with the product, impressive results. However, there doesn't seem to be any after sales service as promised and a couple of installation issues are still unresolved.
Very happy with our solar panel and Tesla battery system. We've been 99% self powered for the first few months (plus we're in credit with our power supplier) and we're looking forward to seeing how it performs over the winter months.
We are very impressed with the results our electric account has been 1/2 ed. It has been a good investment to offset the poor bank investment.
Comment was given in feedback section.
Great service from initial phone call to visit and installation. Excellent customer service and reliable team.
Had three previous quotes but went with Harrisons because of the way Carl assessed our situation and came up with a design that seems to be working well so far. No-one else offers warrantees like this either. Whole process was smooth and quick.
We are very happy with the Service and Product we were provided with. Thanks
I found the Harrison's Energy Solutions franchisee and those contractors they employed t be very good and their after sales care to be excellent. My only regret was that they did not empower me early enough to nag my electricity retailer to do their part of the job in a competent and timely manner,
The assessment was done professionally & the quote was presented promptly. The installation of the insulation & heatpump/electrical work was coordinated well & efficiently. Pricing was very competitive.
Had base system put in a year ago(8 panels, inverter . . They wont call me back now, too busy taking easy money
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
I believe that Daryl did quote you for extra panels but you chose not to proceed. Daryl also came to your house recently to assist you with your new modem but there was no mention of you wanting to pursue more panels. Daryl will get in touch with you today and discuss how we can help you going forward.

Kind regards,
Customer Care
Up to date, listen to the customer to get a win/win outcome. Inrtallers are excellent.
Fantastic, highly recommend.
Planning and installation superb. Aftercare ????
Good communication and products. Happy !
Very happy of process, sales and installers from start to finish
Professional, prompt and helpful
great service
THE SECRETS OF THE SEVEN SISTERS UNITED AT HEAD OF JOSEPH THE FOOT OF ASHER ZION OIL AND GAS UNITED PETROLEUM IDF INC. EXXONMOBIL IS JC INVESTMENTS COMPANYS THAT KEEP 729 000 000 008 887 290 000 000 8 UNITED FOR ISRAEL NOT THE VATICAN
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.36 based on 343 reviews