Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Harrisons Energy Solutions

How would you rate Harrisons Energy Solutions ?

(optional)

"Great friendly knowledgeable company A+++"
Chris & Sharon Woodruff
Verified Reviewer
"After only 2 months the results are exceeding expectations, which were high. Long term results are looking good"
"Always out of his way to make sure that we were happy. Very responsive to queries that we had."
"Great product/service, excellent install. Good people."
Maria Elston
Verified Buyer
"I am skeptical about the quality of your underfloor insulation! The cold air is still rushing up through the carpet- no change from pre insulation! Please arrange for an inspection."
Dennis And Linleigh Cowley
Verified Buyer
"We have now had 10 panels installed now and we are very happy with the savings we are getting so long as the weather is doing its job, but mother nature has a mind of her own so we deal with that as it happens. Thanks"
Paul Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"From day one the unit did not perform as discussed with the sales rep. We were told the unit would be big enough for the size of the house and would only need one fan. Being the case, this was more economical than your competitors. However, we have had the technician return on multiple occasions to try and make the unit more efficient. It did not get rid of condensation in the winter and the summer kit is virtually useless. Turns out a single fan is not sufficient for the size of the house. If we were informed of this from the start then we may have gone elsewhere. I am expecting this problem to be resolved at no additional costs to us. Look forward to your response. Regards Paul"
Tamsyn Hickey
Verified Buyer
"The Ventilation system we have has made our home super dry in winter and with minimal additional cost to our energy bill which was a nice surprise. Whilst our home gets warm in the summer it cools it down at night so it is easier to sleep. Dan who was our consultant was wonderful and Steve and Chris who installed were quick and pleasant. Thank you"
Thanks Tamsyn for taking the time to post this review. The i-vent system really does make a difference in tackling moisture in the home. Kind regards Harrisons Customer Care
Stephen Tiney
Verified Buyer
"I find the customer service to be very poor so far, The system was due for to installed 20th October, then booked for the 15th November with the installation company. On the morning of the installation the installation company phone me to tell me the parts where not available. No one from Harrison's has contact me, to tell what is happening. It would have been nice to know before the actual date of install, so I did not have to take a day off."
Andrew Dick
Verified Buyer
"everything went wrong, i was told everything including battery would go into shed then i had to dig one drain then i got told i had to dig another drain in which at this stage i cancelled putting in the battery when everything was connected about 4 weeks late they did nt bring in the WII FI pack and was told it was a 5 minute job, a week later i rang and was told another story about distance, well there is internet right beside the inverter and another week later still waiting, communication not good"
Apologies for the inconvenience. We understand that the local franchise has been in touch with you to assist with wifi. Please contact us on 0800 00 33 55 if you have any other concerns. Regards Harrisons Customer Care.
"I signed up on the 17 August 2017 to receive insulation in my property. I was advised that it would be installed in 6 weeks. It is now the 02 November 2017 and I have never heard from Harrisons energy again since the 17 August."
Thank you for your contact Pam. I understand that there have been delays with the Auckland Council Rates Scheme and this is now being actioned.
Mike Delceg
Verified Buyer
"We now have a backup system in case the grid goes down here so we can keep our pump and freezers going. In the meantime it produces enough extra energy for export most of the time that we will probably have no power bill during this time of year. Our house is very energy efficient and the idea that we are producing the energy that we use completes the process begun when we built the house."
Gary And Yoko Steel
Verified Buyer
"James was good to deal with, gave us the information we needed, and on the day, the installation was dealt with a minimum of intrusion on our family. We would be happy to recommend."
"Happy with the product... Not too impressed with the service in general. The first time I arranged an appointment they kept rescheduling and then I never heard back! I reluctantly decided to contact them again and wasn’t impressed with the sales person as he turned up late and assumed we were ok to continue with the appointment without apologising for his lateness... At least he turned up this time!"
Gary And Deb Hill
Verified Buyer
"Jacob was extremely patient and helpful, explaining the alternatives available and process of conversion to solar thoroughly. He also provided suggestions about how to best use our system for further savings. Even though we installed our system just before one of the wettest winters I can remember, we're already seeing considerable savings."
Walter And Lynn Phipps
Verified Buyer
"we are vary happy with the service we received from the nelson branch of Harrison , we couldn't have asked for better ... thankyou, walter and lyn phipps..."
"The initial sales pitch and information was great."
David & Evangeline Grant
Verified Buyer
"Hi, things were fine until Monday 25th September 2017 when one of the trip switches shut off power to the kitchen. this happened again on Tuesday 29th August 2017, after which l rang our Harrison's installer, James Elliot told him what was happening..he said he'd get it sorted but hasn't come. The switch has tripped off 4 more times since....Sat 7th October, Sunday 8th October, Tuesday 17th October, and again last night, Thursday 19th October 2017. Signed: David Grant. 09 423 7128."
Hi David & Evangeline. Sorry that you have had this issue. We will be in touch ASAP to sort a time to check this out. Kind regards
Rachel And Damon Kingi
Verified Buyer
"Bruce was very good at explaining the process and keeping a track of what was happening. Because he did this well the installation went smoothly and timed well so that it was up and running as soon as it was able. Thanks"
Hi Rachel & Damon, Thank you so much for your review. Our team really work hard to provide the best service we can. Kind regards Harrisons Customer Care
Debbie Hall
Verified Buyer
"We were really looking forward to having solar panels of which have not been installed as yet but I would like to let you know that my husband passed away on 1st October so I have not had a lot to do with the new build unless they need confirmation on something but I know that the panels will n o doubt be installed soon."
Hi Debbie, We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you. We will be happy to take you through any information you feel you need on your solar system and to explain the install process. Please feel free to be in touch at any stage. Kind regards Harrisons Customer Care
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.04 based on 158 reviews