Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

0800 00 33 54

Tell us how Harrisons Energy Solutions made you happy
Please ask that your Solar Solution team to contact me and arrange a consult and also arrange that the voucher be sent to my address.
This is the second time I've used Nerum and his team. Another great job. Fast response and quick installation. Very happy
Good and useful at saving energy costs, plus using renewable energy source.
Excellent product and communication. Service was turn key. Thank you
Excellent service and an excellent product. Installing a solar system is a big investment with payback over 8-10 years, so it is important to go with high quality components, and a company that does an expert installation. I highly recommend Harrisons, and have already have friends looking to buy a solar system from Harrisons.
Excellent service very helpful and friendly people to deal with
I've been dealing with Nerum Bonesetter. From the day he arrived he presented the Solar Package I would need. He gave me a lot of information. As I had researched about Solar Panels I was familiar about much of what he had to tell me. But his concise presentation and his manner, I really felt I was in good hands giving him my order. Every time I had a question I have rung him, and he was friendly and answered all. The process went as he had said. I had no problems with the install or with the technicians who came. A very professional install. I highly recommend Nerum and his team.
Great install and easy to work with
We were really impressed with Adrian for our solar install. He gave excellent advice, the install all went smoothly and everything just works the way it should. We were also really happy with the Trustpower deal that gave us the 16c buyback rate. My calculations were that the system should pay for itself within 6 years and the 4 years interest free made it a no-brainer. Cheers for the excellent service.
Excellent team to deal with. Excellent solar product. Thanks guys
We love our new solar.
On time, reliable, great workmenship on installation. Bit expensive but in the end worthwhile.
Every sunny day underlines that our decision to go solar was a good one - thanks Harrisons
I got what I was promised. A quality product, installed, on time and working well. You can’t get better than that
Harrisons is very professional and were very good with the install. Andre is always helpful. And was excellent at answering any questions by answering them promptly with his great knowledge.
We were thoroughly impressed with Harrisons as a whole - from the consultation with Daryl, the quality of the product, to the installation itself. Daryl made the complicated world of solar easy for us to comprehend. Communication with Harrisons was always prompt and professional. They continuously delivered on their promises. Harrisons solar was also the only company which picked up the need fo extra purlins to be installed, this would have required costly remediation of discovered late!
Laura and the guys were awesome. Callum who installed the system with his off sider did a great job. They even helped out with unisons upgrade at the pole. The whole experience from plans to sign off was well within time frames and one that now sees us with a system generously reducing our monthly power bills. Very very happy
Quick response to emails.
Good price
Excellent product and support - very knowledgable and easy to deal with. Highly recommend Greg and the whole team.
Harrison's did a great job; we are very happy with the installation so far. The install seemed to go very smoothly and quickly, despite roofing guys still being here working, and your team worked around them well and did everything; it was good to see the solar working that day and generating well at 6kw and the app is great to see what is happening. The inspection visit also very smooth and its good to have it working now. We did find your team's communication and information and organisation very fine by the way and we really appreciated that.
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.46 based on 489 reviews