Harrisons Solar Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Harrisons Solar Reviews

0800 00 33 54

Tell us how Harrisons Solar made you happy
Great service and support from Andrew and the team. Fantastic solar system working better than expected. Pricing was spot on and install went smoothly. Highly recommend
We were very happy with the customer service and the system that we had installed which included a Sonnen battery. It has cut our electricity bill by at least three quarters and we have the security of supply in case of a blackout. Highly recommend Harrisons Solar.
Very helpful and informative. Quick to respond with helpful answers to our questions. Once we purchased they continued to be really helpful. Once our panels were delivered, the work was completed quickly and efficiently. We're delighted!
Extremely professional company. Tidy and respectful workmen too. They have an eye for detail, second to none.
Good job, done on time.
Prompt service, Did what they said they wouil when they said they would.
performing as described. minimal winter power account, getting even more efficient in spring. Bring on summer, which will provide free air-cond usage. I charge 2 electric cars for free.
Harrisions Auckland was prompt effecient and communicative. We were particulalry impressed that they were able to install during the covid lockdown at level three and after sales service and communication also continued to be of high quality. What's more the solar system is working a treat!
I dealt with Carl and I am really happy with the results. I did it in 2 stages, solar panels first and then more panels and the Tesla battery. The battery I am amazed with as Carl was able tweak it remotely to align with my electricity supply and maximise the deal offered and save me heaps. The Tesla battery is on another level. I have graphics on my phone that tells me every minute of the day what is happening. I couldn’t be happier and I know going forward I have done the best thing possible with the right people. And wait there’s more… I am able to pay it off over 4 years interest free on my gem and q cards and that amount is less than my power bill. A no brainer. Thanks Harrissons and thanks Carl.
Professional, quick, good quality.
We are thrilled with our solar panels. Very efficient friendly service. Everything happened as promised. Highly recommend Harrisons.
service was good apart that for some reason there was a mix up with the Q Card and it took a few days to sort out but was sorted in the end but was a bit disappointing as we have never had a problem with all the other products we have purchase on the Q Card vie Harrisons.
Awesome people to deal with and great staff
Harrisons Solar 5 star review on 7th November 2021
Very happy with our solar install, was an easy process. The solar is working great!
very efficient system with quality service from the electrician Dan & after installation Daryl, the owner has done a re-check on the system and useful instructions how to use it. We r still seriosuly thinking about the solar system but no budget for it yet...just wishing if it goes down in price for our house medium size.
The installation process was easy and within the agreed time frame in spite of Covid lockdown. All the equipment works fine and after a few bugs in the initial commissioning it's working great. The system is exceeding my expectations. We are powering our house and charging two EVs almost totally from the solar system. All good....
Greg and Julie have been fantastic to deal with, at all stages of our solar purchase including following up afterwards. Highly recommend them and the products
Solar power reduces your power bill and your climate impact.
Very good Salesman, he knew his stuff and very professional. The 2 guys who did the install explained what they were doing and were so efficient. A very good experience. Regards Bob
Harrisons is a good company with good products and reliable installers
Harrisons Solar is rated 4.48 based on 590 reviews