Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

0800 00 33 54

Tell us how Harrisons Energy Solutions made you happy
Adrian will make sure you are not disappointed. Outstanding product and service.
Friendly, fast and professional service.
We had 18 solar panels with a maximum output of 5.31 kWh and the associated electrical work installed almost two years ago.
We produce and use about 50% of the solar production and export the remainder to the grid so the system is slowly paying for itself.
Initial costs are high and the return is slow given the very small payment for exported power the electrical supply companies pay.
Apart from and in spite of the economics involved i would happily recommend Harrisons to supply and install solar systems.
We need a change in legislation to improve the rate of return thereby encouraging even more domestic solar installations
Great service from first contact through to final install
Extremely good product and price, recommended to all my friends
Installation was very quick. Blake kept in touch with each step of the process. Have had my first power account and the savings are awesome!!!!! Very happy
Great solar products.
Very friendly and competent people. Great service.
Pleasant professional team did everything right providing quality goods at a decent price
Better deal than other suppliers. Great lead in and efficient install but there were responsibility gaps in getting systems approved. Fronius charging for information on output and production is disgraceful.
Great effort all round. A real pleasure to do business, and the system is performing well, as expected.
The worst experience I had in my Life.
The Tauranga People absolute are idiots and don't have a clue what they doing.
The Installers ( Stott Electrical ) are the worst trades people I have ever seen.
It is time Harrison wake's up and get some real sales people what will advice you properly, investigate your property and do not sell you a 7.5 KW system with a 5.2 KW inverter which will cause a waste of generated power of 2.3 KW ( 30% ) and when you upgrade to a 8.2 Kw inverter they are putting a restriction in your smart meter so you only can generate 5 kw so still a lot of generated power can not be used
And when I asked to get access to my Inverter settings and the setting from my smart meter they would not give it to me and I still can not see what my system is doing.
This is the same as I sell you a computer but I will decide what you can do with it.
So everybody DO NOT GET A SOLAR SYSTEM FROM hARRISON AND SPECIAL NOT FROM THEIR TAURANGA AGENTS.
solar installation excellent and works very well Curtains install excellent to though a bit of delay for materials well done thank you
well informed all way through the purchase
Harrisons delivered what they said they would, very pleased with our solar system 👍
Very happy with the outcome, savings are the proof
I did not realise the Q Master although interest free they would want a payment everymonth
Absolutely fabulous experience with Harrisons Energy Solutions.
With Conan in term of design of solar system and very competitive quotation, with Lisa in term of smooth and efficient execution of administrative part of deal and finally with Hamish and Stuart in term of quick, precise and very professional installation of complete system - panels and inverter. From the very beginning until the end, whole process has been very professional and for us really a nice experience. Can't wait these guys provide and install also a battery, as the final part of the system, rather sooner than later.
Excellent service, helpful and informative.
We are very pleased with our installation and the performance, thankyou
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.43 based on 460 reviews