Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Peter Gudopp
Harrisons Energy Solutions 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Robert
More Photos & Videos
In August 2019 we ordered and paid the deposit for 13 solar panels and a battery. We are still waiting for installation 11 months later. There has been a constant stream of excuses for this ridiculous delay. Meanwhile we have been paying for power that should have been provided by the panels.
We do finally have the panels and battery onsite but not installed, yet another delay due to the pitch of the roof. This issue should have been identified at the initial consultation.
The consultant we have been dealing with is very nice and apologetic, but the delay is totally unacceptable.
Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will investigate this immediately.

Kind regards,
Customer Care
Very good company to deal with. Know their product and installed well.
Ask specific questions or you won’t get specific answers, ambiguous answers also need to be scrutinised or you will enter into a situation that is less than ideal both cost wise and performance wise
Harrisons Insulation made my home cosy and warm immediately. Harrisons arranged the insulation to be installed by trustworthy installers. I would recommend this Harrisons product.
Fantastic sales service and installation done quickly and left everything tidy. Highly recommend.
An Excellent Company offering World Class Products and Services.
I have been a client of Harrisons now for several years. I have two of their products, Solar and i-vent. I highly recommend both products and I always recommend people deal with Harrisons. When I was looking for a Solar solution, I wanted the best technology my money could buy. I did my homework and then I was lucky enough to come across a Sales Manager Andrew McNabb, who filled in the spaces for me. He confirmed the technology provided by Harrisons was of the highest standard and with me being a "Buy New Zealand made" advocate, I was pleased to see their partnership with a New Zealand company, providing world class Inverters. The purchase and installation were seamless from my side. The technical team who installed this system where friendly and efficient and our relationship has extended to them now becoming my personal Electricians.
My second purchase from Harrisons was their i-vent, home ventilation system. I was sick of "crying windows”. Again, I did my homework and I found Harrisons came out on top. I give you my honest assurance my condensation issues were gone the day the i-vent was installed. I have never regretted my decision to go with Harrisons.
Months may go past between communications with my Sales Manager Andrew McNabb but he immediately remembers me and like the products that he sells, his service is first class.
If you are looking for quality products matched with excellent Customer Service, a provider who does not push their client to buy this or buy that, then you will do yourself a favour by dealing with Harrisons. I am waiting for my next opportunity to do business with them because I know I matter and my business matters.
Thank you for this opportunity to offer feedback.
Carl and Sian were great to deal with. They gave us a prompt and well explained quote
The underfloor heating is great and was installed quickly
Great service!
I won't be able to fully assess the value to me until spring. During mid winter the sun goes below high trees on the north-west restricting usage. But that isn't a problem to me.
Honest, local, professional. Highly recommended.
Wouldn't even bother with this company after I got a sales call. Told the fella was not interested he became very angry with me. Good sales person
Sorry to hear your experience. But thank you for your feedback and letting us know
Very easy to deal with and great communications
Highly recommend Laura and her team. Very friendly and explained everything from how it all worked from the start until switch on day. Very fast turn around time for installation - unfortunately panels were installed just before lockdown so no turn on until lifted but no worries as we knew what was happening every step of the way and now there is no looking back!
Harrison’s were a great find for our family. Laura and her team gave their all when it came to the explaining/purchasing and ultimately the fitting of our solar panels. Very fast instalment time and unfortunately we went into lockdown before they could be turned on however we were always kept in the loop and as soon as lockdown was over the big turn on took place. Thank you to everyone involved.
Highly recommend Greg, Julie and the team, friendly, patient, courteous, explained everything and great communication
The installation went very smoothly and the system is saving us at least 30% on our power bill so far.

We are very happy with the service and installation of our solar power system

Highly recommend this company
Good service wirh great price, solar panels look awesome
Harrisons Energy Solutions 5 star review on 27th April 2020
All questions were answered and solutions suggested as the decisions were made as to exactly the right system I needed. Great value for money and my power bill has been halved. Thank you for a great out come.
Everything was done for us, no input required from us. We are going to sell the TV because viewing the solar web site is so entertaining!
High quality products with good options. Harrisons were prompt to give updated costs based on altered requirements.
Blake and Andrew (Southland) completed a quick and efficient install of a 5kW solar system; very happy and appreciative of your service! Cheers
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.39 based on 376 reviews