Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Harrisons Energy Solutions Reviews

0800 00 33 54

Tell us how Harrisons Energy Solutions made you happy
Very clear laying out of information at the beginning, timely install, and good communication
Excellent to deal with and installation no problem, we are very pleased 😃 with their service.
Very reliable and prompt communications
Efficient service good service over all thank all
Great Solar product, excellent installers. Only advice is do not take up the offer to change your power company to Trustpower, After 6 weeks they still hadn't acknowledged or paid for any of the power I supplied to them,...I have since changed companies.
The heat transfer kit has performed above my expectations in distributing the heat from the wood burner throughout the house and greatly reducing the condensation we had in the bedrooms
Harrisons Canterbury recently installed a solar energy system for us in Ilam. The specification was mutually agreed as was a build date. Working in marginal weather conditions the job was completed in full and on time. Even though sunshine time has been relatively poor between time of year and cloudy conditions, we have seen the potential of the system under a day or three’s winter sunshine. Thanks to the Carters for a job well done.
Great service. Tidy and respectful staff. Prompt and no mucking around.
Really appreciated the prompt and helpful service and advice.
Hi Andrew, we had our panels installed on Thursday and were hit by a tornado on the following Tuesday morning. The tile roof suffered damage to the capping and some of the tiles. The panels did not move nor did they suffer any damage although they were in the tornado's direct path. This was a highlight on an otherwise challenging morning. Thanks guy's, great product and excellent fixing method.
Very happy with the product and install Andrew from harrisons wellington has all the knowledge that anyone would need to know and is so easy to deal with. Beau did a great install job.as in a previous feedback I wish there was more sunshine in the winter.I can and will recommend harrisons to be the first stop for anyone considering a solar system. Jeff wairarapa
We had Harrisons Energy Solutions install our Solar system in Jan 2020. It has been fantastic and has been a worthwhile investment. The savings are amazing and we would recommend anyone looking at buying Solar Panels to purchase these from Harrisons Energy Solutions as they make the process so easy and the company is so professional.
Guy and Nikki Jacobson of Harrison’s Solar in Blenheim were fantastic to deal with. We now have our system all hooked up and operating. They took care of everything required for the install. Guy has been great to deal with and I’d highly recommend him to anyone looking to install solar. Siraz and his team did a great job with the install and were good to deal with. Overall a very good experience for Kathrin and I having chosen Harrison’s to supply of solar needs.
Residential solar system & Eddi controller (South Auckland): I quickly noticed that Nerum has broad subject knowledge, is professional & reliable, listens, and uses an efficient system. He really went the extra mile for us, understands good service and the needs / FAQ's of the customer. The installation team also did a great job and the inspector was prompt and efficient. It has been a pleasure doing business with you all - thanks again and keep up the good work!
Very good service from Waikato franchise. Easy, friendly and personable business people with our best int erests in mind. Many thanks.
The instillation was as good as I hoped it would be . I am Very satisfied . I just wish we had more sunny days in Winter
Rick from Harrisons was easy to deal with and on the ball.Would recommend him and have done already to other people planning a solar install.
I have a tesla car and the system that i was recommended is great for the job
I have found my experience with Harrisons Energy really easy. They came to me, signed the contract on the spot with no mucking around, the panels and inverter went up in one day, and everyone has been easy to deal with. The other thing I noticed that I was getting proactive updates as to what was happening, who I could expect to hear from. A good experience.
We have had solar panels installed and we're extremely happy, right from the first phone call to the completed install (very patient despite me being particularly hard to make appts with). Highly recommend.
Harrisons Energy Solutions is rated 4.49 based on 521 reviews