Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heavenly Chocolate

Tell us how Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Thought the Dragons Den story was brilliant. Happy to support their new product. As commented by many people, horrendous delay in delivery. Product finally arrived, and regret to say, it was very disappointing. Taste is a subjective thing, but count me out.
Submitted order 25th October. Accepted reasons for delay in despatch then 26th November received email to say order had been despatched. Now 7th December and order still not arrived. No reply to emails. Have requested refund. No response!! AVOID!!
Very poor service and despite waiting 8 weeks I was told it had been dispatched and after another week I was told that they were waiting for the salted caramel to come in? I complained and requested a refund and 48 hrs later the order arrived. I am not impressed with the texture of the chocolate and a little disappointed, I will not re- order
Apologies for my previous review which, it turns out, was about Pure Heavenly Chocolate - a completely different company. Pure Heavenly are receiving an avalanche of bad reviews but appear to be doing all they can to remedy a faulty production process that resulted in so many disappointed customers. The jury's still out but as for Heavenly, the US company, I'd be happy to try their product if they'd like to send me some but, failing that, I've really no opinion at all as I've never tried it.
I wrote this review in November and it has since been deleted along with many other negative reviews. AVOID. They claim a piece of equipment went wrong affecting 850 customers after their dragons den appearence and offered a free bar in compensation. I want to know why reviews are being deleted! There were over 150 1 star reviews on this site at the original time of my review!!! Shady company!
Horrendous customer services, horrible tasting chocolate, oily and bitter and 8 weeks late. Promised me a free bar as compensation and didn’t send, deleted my and 75 other previous 1 star reviews, fraudulent, shocking company, DO NOT BUY!!!
Massive disappointment. Granular texture. Unpleasant aftertaste. Bad reviews keep disappearing. The heavenly chocolate website failed to publish my review, choosing only to show 4, and mostly, 5 star reviews. Even this site had 75 one-star reviews mysteriously disappear yesterday. The cynical Mr. Peter Jones must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Amazing chocolate. I cannot believe it is dairy and low sugar. Tastes like Lindt chocolate.
I ordered 3 chocolate bars from the website because I loved the idea of low sugar chocolate and the sweetener they use is indeed a good choice, compared to other sweeteners on the market. The level of sweetness was fine but I didn't particularly like the slightly grainy texture and "oily" residue though, I wanted my chocolate to melt more in my mouth which a lot of dark chocolates do, even without the dairy. I still love the idea and I want to support family businesses so I'm hoping that the chocolates will be reformulated with time.
Heavenly Chocolate is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews