Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Heavenly Chocolate

Tell us how Heavenly Chocolate made you happy

"1 month still no delivery Have emailed not no answers wish I hadn’t bothered Heavenly Chocolate what’s going on"
Are you Heavenly Chocolate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered 5 various bars of chocolate. They took my money. Then they emailed me to say they were out of stock. I asked for my money back but had no reply. I have escalated to a Paypal claim and as yet they have not responded to Paypal either. Avoid like the plague. Terrible business."
"I ordered 4 85g bars. 2 of salted caramel, one of coconut and one of the mint flavoured. The 2 bars of salted caramel arrived but the other 2 bars have not. I'm not sure if it's just me but the salted caramel does not taste of ch and it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. If the other two bars ever arrive and leave a nasty taste in my mouth I will not be buying any more."
"I ordered 3 chocolate bars from the website because I loved the idea of low sugar chocolate and the sweetener they use is indeed a good choice, compared to other sweeteners on the market. The level of sweetness was fine but I didn't particularly like the slightly grainy texture and "oily" residue though, I wanted my chocolate to melt more in my mouth which a lot of dark chocolates do, even without the dairy. I still love the idea and I want to support family businesses so I'm hoping that the chocolates will be reformulated with time."
Heavenly Chocolate is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews