Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Great product, delivered quickly and hassle free. My daughter loves it. I would have given 5 stars but the price was £10 more than the RRP. As it has sold out at most other places I had little choice as it was what my 7yr old had asked for as a gift for her birthday. Many thanks HelloBaby
Packaging was open once received and there was some sort of food crumb inside the mobile need to be careful next time
The toy is a success and buying it, a pleasure. Thank you
The Melissa and Doug Dumper Truck and Loader arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted for my Granddaughter who with the amount of building going on, loves construction vehicles. It was very well made and very reasonably priced for being wooden and large vehicles. Nice to buy wood and not plastic. A very good service and I would definitely buy from them again.
Delivery was fast tks
Good price and good delivery
Fast delivery and legit. Thanks hello baby👶
our Moomin soft toy is simply lovely.
Good price and prompt service. Would use again.
I have not received my package yet?
I have not received purchases yet
I ordered a Koala bear from here, I paid extra for fast delivery for Monday for my nephews birthday its Wednesday now, so why did I pay extra if it was going to be delayed I hope they refund me it wasn't cheap!
Appreciate updates on delivery times, especially now. Item was as described except for size. Thank You
Gorgeous panda bear delivered very quickly. Very high quality product.
Before purchasing I read reviews how quick the international shipping is... It is not I have not received my package it's been over a month I can't even track my package... will not be buying from this store again.. Still unsure if this site is a scam..
Really fast delivery to Ireland. Delighted with the product. Definitely recommend.
Fast shipping to the US and great customer service! Love this luggage!
Great product! I used it 3 times so far with my 18 months old baby and it is fantastic to keep him running free but in a safety way. Thank you.
Baby Banz are excellent for my 8month grandson . He has beautiful bi blue eyes that constantly weeped with the sun . Now he happily wears his baby banz 👍 They are so comfortable he falls asleep in his buggy with them on 😎
I bought a present for my grandson's 1st birthday - never used Hello Baby before but the item arrived a week before I was told it would so I am very happy with the service.
Hello Baby is rated 4.51 based on 2,561 reviews