Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
The item I received was different than what was marketed to me. Be wary when ordering that you might receive a different item.
Good Afternoon Corrie, Please note that the Little Green Sheep makes Snuzpod products. They have simply removed the Snuzpod branding from this box - the item is exactly the same as that which you ordered just with a different box. Kind regards Hello Baby
Order arrived quickly and was well packaged
Excellent service, easy checkout process and goods received in good time. The breathable crib is just what I needed for my newborn baby and was easy to wash and fit.
My little grandson loved it, he can sit in it with his toys without loosing them. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend
Placed order paid for next day delivery £5.99 got it two days later sent email asking for refund of delivery got an apology but now have to wait for hello baby to claim off of DPD for next day delivery cost before I get my refund as they say sometimes this is out of there control why advertise next day delivery if it cannot always happen
Very cute black dog baby walker, liked the use of wood instead of plastic.
Given as a gift to a 3 and a half year old who is infatuated with knights and castles. It was the perfect gift. He loves it! This castle set is even better than it is described-Beautifully made, painted brilliantly and had wonderfully decorated castle blocks in the set. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Y aun no llega
Thank you for sending out the product in prompt. The product was sent out within a working day and it took a week for whole delivery. The bottleneck was Heathrow airport departure clearance. I am satisfied with the whole shopping experience:) I hope the item would be delivered by some other efficient local deliverers other than post office. They requested me to get the parcel by myself instead of sending it to my doorstep.
Ordered from UK and arrived in Australia within 10 days. Great service. Highly recommend this company.
Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was quick and liked that your company kept me in the loop via expected delivery via emails.
My order was shipped and arrived quickly. My son loves his new stuffy!
fast and reliable
All Fastners where missing on Our purchase. After a few e Mails and sent pictures there was no further reply...
Great service ...thank you!
Excellent product quality and timely delivery
Communication was great! I was notified immediately about changes in my order and they were so good with the speed of communication. I was very impressed.
Quick delivery!
the screws were missing on the package so i cannot fix the cap
Product arrived on time and is of good quality
Hello Baby is rated 4.4 based on 3,141 reviews