Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
I still haven’t received my product.
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery with accurate customer service notifications.
Really pleased with how quickly my order was processed and turned up. Easy efficient ordering service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, quick delivery. Just a shame having to return the item as it’s ludicrously expensive for what it is! Not Hello Baby’s fault!
I was really pleased with my purchase, it was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately the chair developed a fault however Ashley was very efficient and resolved this for me satisfactorily.
The bath seat is warped and does not sit straight. The packaging around it was nothing more than a plastic bag. When we received it, there were tears all over and the chair had black scuff marks. Not impressed. I have reported this to customer service with no response.
I still have NOT received the dog
The Childs Plastic Vacuum is overpriced to say the least,i expected a better quality Product for having paid £39.95 for a child's toy,made in China none other than a cheap copy.
I would write a review but this product has NOT been delivered! I’m still waiting! Not impressed so far.
Items arrived quickly, Quality of the children's guitar very poor.
Two main parts of my pet gate are broken. Very disappointed
Poor, company asking for a review on an item not yet received! Ordered Wednesday and paid £6.99 for 24hr tracked delivery. The following Tuesday it is apparently out for delivery. I’m sure the item will be fine when it arrives!
Couldn’t recommend hello baby enough. Ordered a bad quality wooden garage from another company that I had to send back. Ordered one from hello baby at very reasonable price and it came the next day, great quality, my son loves it, thank you.
Very happy 😊
Have this company shut down?? It says temporarily closed on their website. I see so many others having issues recently, what can we do about this?? Waiting 4 weeks on an order to Ireland. Emailed last week as there has been no tracking and no reply now I see all these similar problems! Glad I only ordered something small but I want my money back!!!
Fast delivery, item as described. My son is very happy with his cuddly penguin.
Really quick delivery, fast reliable and competitive prices!
fast delivery, but missing screw to fix the bassinet hood. complaint email sent the day of reception, a response from customer service 1 week after asking me for photos !!! screw bought from me and carrycot mounted so no action on the part of the after-sales service. I do not recommend.
I ordered on the 21st of August and still didn’t receive my package. Because of that I could not give my present at the babyshower I was invited. So I can’t say anything about the product.
Have yet to receive the product I purchased
Hello Baby is rated 4.45 based on 2,805 reviews