Herbies Seeds Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Herbies Seeds made you happy
Excellent all around service thank you
These guys are simply amazing. I really love them. They go above and beyond. Great customer service 👏
Definitely good people. Replacement is guarantee got to love it. Thanks guys I will be using you again in the future.
Orders are always on time , easy to place and they are always willing to answer any questions ! Great place to order from!
Absolut tolle seeds und ein toller Service! Sehr kulant wenn es ein Problem gibt
Simply great!
I've never had an issue with a package not arriving until just recently. Herbies were so helpful and have resent the shipment (how cool is that!) Cheers Herbies!!!
Happy my seeds pulled through 1st time was unlucky but the second time got through customs thanks to herbie seeds for the complimentary 2nd delivery highly trustworthy
I didn't germinate proper and customer service was amazing at helping me figure out why my seeds didn't grow, and even though it was past 90 day replacement they helped me with next purchase. Went from a sad grower to a happy one once more yea, Herbies the only seed store to buy from 💗
Sendung Zeitnah und sehr gut verpackt angekommen. Vielen Dank
Damn did my seeds come in fast .
Very fast customer service in whatever time zone you are in. Delivery was fast, even where I am, which is saying something. Helpful and polite, will absolutely be coming back for more.
Customer service was great and taking a Us credit card was a much simpler process.
Herbies is the best, quick shipping and great stealth packaging to NZ. The seed are always of great quality, and the bonus seeds just make it that much sweeter. I’d highly recommend herbies to everone :-)
Truly awesome 👌 👏 I'm very impressed. Thank you herbies!! The plants 🪴 are about 5 weeks old in the pictures
Very precise packaging 👍
Toller Service, super Beratung Kann ich nur empfehlen Zur Qualität der Samen kann ich mich nichts sagen aber ich hoffe das es passt Vielen Dank auch für die Beigaben!!!
Herbies Seeds 5 star review on 3rd June 2024
Sehr guter, netter und schneller Kundenservice. Gute online Beratung. Gute Qualität der Samen. Preis ist OK. Unkomplizierte Rückerstattung. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit diesem Shop. Bestelle bestimmt wieder.
So far so good I was helped with what best fit my needs and had plenty of choices. Very kind and helpful. If you haven't ordered off them yet what you wating for.
I love Herbies. I have been buying from them for a long time. Back before they had to stop taking regular cards and went to crypto and now we are back to cards. I mean they have been taking them again for a while but it has been that long and always a good experience.
Herbies Seeds is rated 4.4 based on 5,647 reviews