Herbies Seeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbies Seeds

Tell us how Herbies Seeds made you happy
Herbies is awesome first shipment got confiscated by customs and they resent the order and arrived in like 7 or 8 days and I got a 90 percent germination with the seeds I popped
Posted 3 minutes ago
perfect delivery.great quality ^^
Posted 54 minutes ago
Great service, great products & great to deal with. Delivered to Thailand 2 times without any problems. 100% germination so far with 5 varieties of seed & There's always a bit of free merchandise with every order. Thanks a lot Herbies I'll definitely be dealing with you again 😀👍
Order seized at customs. Packaging not very stealth at all.
Worst stealth shipping ever followed by an even worse customer service department. 4 months of back and forth only to have the money stolen with zero delivery.
The seeds were seized in Spain 25 days ago, THE DAY I ORDERED THEM!! But the tracker said it was "In trsnsit" but I just recieved a notice from Spain and customs today, saying the seeds were seized and destroyed, and that its illegal! I am beside myself, am I going to be in trouble now? And how about the money that I paid? I am so upset! To say that i am a dissatisfied customer, would be putting way to mildly, I never imagined this would happen....I would NEVER recommend ordering from Herbies to anyone, I'm sorry but this has been a disaster.
I had problems with my order they helped me out immediately and we solved the problem fast excellent customer service
Tracking stoped and seeds never turned up
Awesome service will be using again have had 2 deliveries to new Zealand no problems
Timely delivery. Order processing easy
My first shipment was confenscated. I had no reply with emailing costumer service. I went on their online chat and had immediate response. My order was resent and arrived in ten days, so if you are having a problem talk to Bernie’s via the online chat.
ihi there i ordered 3 apple betty seeds and all didnt germinated!! so i ordered them again and write that comment if they can choose nice big brown seeds and told them what happened to me!!!! i was very surprised when they did investigation and after couple days they gave me replacement!!!! amazing !! honestly i was bit shocked in a good way cos i didnt expect that (i didnt write that comment to get free seeds!!) so thank you herbies very much!!!!!! awesome!!!! they really care about each customer!!!!!!! and that is very rare in this fucked up world!!!!!
Les doy 5 estrellas por su excelente servicio
There wasn't an option for no stars so they got one this company sucks they cannot ship seeds to the U.S. since 2019 please use caution and do not go this rout it is endless emails and a waist of your time the will slow roll you and make you pull your hair out. Lost my seeds to customs twice in a two and a half month span just to keep getting seizure letters they also do not refund your money like they say they will. they need all your routing and account numbers total nightmare
Empty package . Letter from custom, they return itemn back .
Seeds have not arrived
orderd seeds from these guys an a packaged arrived with no seeds an a letter saying got destroyed got a scarf out off it now a refund on to my bank card would be very much appercaited an yous should have all details thanks Nathan
Didn’t get product
So a crappy pair of socks arrived with a note from customers saying they will be destroying the unknown seeds. So with the incompetent packaging of goods I. am now the proud owner is socks. Let's get the insurance happening. I believe that this text will fall on eyes that don't give a dam but I so very much do. If at all possible read my polite email to the company that after months has done nothing to sort out there job. Sincerely Heath.
I was super anxious about my seeds not getting through customs but they sure did! The seeds were delivered sooner than expected. I’m really happy.
Herbies Seeds is rated 4.4 based on 2,449 reviews