Hsbc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hsbc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Hsbc made you happy
Hsbc 1 star review on 6th April 2018
Disgruntled David
Hsbc 5 star review on 15th February 2017
Mouchel Christian
Hsbc 1 star review on 15th June 2016
More Photos & Videos
I phoned today spoke to Adam as I am new customer and wanted advice about online banking he was great gave me all the details I required very polite courteous and patient these are the qualities you need being a OAP these mean a lot. Thanks Adam ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Not from Len from Chrissie
I was the victim of a scam. Criminals tricked me into sending them £5000 for a fake investment.
HSBC were amazing and helped me get my money back. I can't thank you enough.
HSBC are fantastic. They were there for me when I needed them the most
I have been using HSBC for over 20 years and from my own experience they could not have been more helpfull to me. I have been getting change from the counter staff in the Weston Super Mare Branch and they are always friendly and I look on all the staff as my friends. John who works there helps me out if I have problems understanding things, as I am 73 years old and get confused easy especially Banking on the phone. I would like to thank them all as I dont think they get anougth recognition for what they do.
We were in 122 finchely road hsbc branch and we were very happy with miss seems panda service and help with big smile for opening new bank account
I had a Great experience at 122 Finchley Rd. Seema was so kind and helped me upgrade my account. I was treated wonderfully and walked through every step of the way. Highly recommend this branch.
I had a Great experience at 122 Finchley Rd branch, Seema was so kind and helped me upgrade my account. I was treated wonderfully and walked through every step of the way. Highly recommend this branch.
Spoke to a woman called amanda over the phone. Very polite and helpful compared to others i have dealt with! Shes a cedit to the bank!
I woss in FINCHLI Road 122. London NW3 5 JD to upgrade my account I was served by Seema Panda it incredible service. BEST SERVIS I got So
Far ever. She voz very frandly and helpful. And Myne Thanks.
I have banked with hsbc for 35years our family have never had a problem with this bank the staff have always been so helpfull .After reading some reviews i just cannot understand how so many people were dissapointed .Last week i was in the holderness road branch in HULL when i mentioned it was mine and my husbands 60th birthday the teller was so lovely she even sent us some boxed flowers which was a lovely touch its not something i thought a bank would do .Once again keep up the good work .
Today I was in 122 Finchley Road HSBC branch ,just to help one of my friend to open an account,
The Lady Seema Panda ,she was very friendly, professional polite and helpful,she not only helped my friend to open an account,talking to me,when she learns I’m looking for a credit card,
Seema after completing my friend’s account,helped me to get a credit card.
She showed me how to apply for a credit card online and get a decision immediately,I never imagined it will be so easy and quick...
I’m really happy with the service I got in the branch
One of the best banking options I have had in a while.
I would like to say few words about HSBC branch in Uxbridge high street.
Firstly about my bad experience. I went there 2 days ago. Not many people in. One elderly lady from HSBC was sorting out the issue of one customer. I was standing behind and she asked me to sit down and wait for my turn. Took ages. After some time she went out and left me!

Fortunately, there was one nice lady who noticed me, her name is Taj, she took care of me. She was quick, helpful, explained me everything clearly and sorted out my thing. She was also very nice, polite and she knew how to deal with the customer, unlikely the other lady. I hope this message will reach her manager ( I asked her manager's name, Gita Hirani). Well done Taj!!!

One star for the lady who ignored me and five stars for TAJ!!
Can't fault them
Afshan, customer support, absolutely brilliant
After near on 40years with no problems we both were sent the safeguard forms, we filled them in sent them back to the UK, we live in Bulgaria and were contacted that they were not acceptable, telephone calls, secure messages, livechat and emails did not work for us, so we filled in the complaints form but to no avail as the documents were not acceptable but 2weeks later we had another letter to say a lady from the complaints department had reviewed our complaint and all documents were ok, also an apology.
So if you have a problem and you need help contact the right department, the help is there if you need it.
I love HSBC. Easy banking online. Lovely female in Dover store, the tall one. Great.
Twice recently they have been on the ball when they have detected unusual activity on my cards. The second time they rang me the instant I was making a payment to check that it was legitimate,literally within seconds! Very impressed. Day to day running of the account is very efficient.
We, i.e. my husband and I, have been with HSBC all our married life - roughly about 26 years now, and I have to say they have always been fair with us. I am sorry so many village HSBC banks have now closed but I am still not tempted to change boats having been with them for so long and although we are both pensioners now I still go into town to visit our HSBC sometimes.
Hello Mrs and Mrs In order to help you overcome your various financial concerns and to face your objectives for the future in a framework without difficulties, I submit a loan-credit offer to you (individuals, companies, as associations) In difficulty or wanting help to solve some of their financial problems or start a business.

Choice of amount from £ 2,000.00 to £ 500,000.00
Choice of repayment term: 40 years maximum.
Annual repayment rate 2% interest.
With this in mind, please write to me or contact me by mail if you are interested in my loan offer contacted me by mail:
Mouchel.creditdispo@gmail.com
Natalie in the Leicester City Centre branch was excellent.
Hsbc is rated 1.41 based on 404 reviews