Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Description was not complete. Did not get what I thought I was going to get. I could have found a flat rug like this at Walmart for half the price.
Our description shows Dalyn Amanti as 'distressed low-profile..'. You paid $29 with no tax and free shipping. The price on Walmart for Dalyn Amanti is a few dollars higher. We offer a simple return process should you decide to return for a refund. Thank you.
It said my rug would ship in 3 to 5 days and it’s been almost 2 weeks and still do not know if or when it is shipping. Do not get communication from company but they did ship rug pad.
Perhaps our emails may be landing in your junk/spam folder? We emailed two order updates and sent tracking details showing the shipped and will be delivered Friday by Fedex. Please call or use live chat if you need anything further. Thank you.
The shipping time was supposed to be 2 to 5 days, but it has been about 10 days and I finally received notice today that item is shipping today.
Sorry for the delay on this order, Shawn. We had trouble locating one of the swatches but our showroom had one available, so you'll both samples very soon. Thanks and good luck with them.
The ordering process was great. Friendly helpful staff. It took 9 days to be shipped! Not sure when it will arrive. No tracking info yet. Taking too long for the shipping process.
Thank you for your feedback, Suzanne. We're monitoring this delay at Nourison's warehouse. They have been short-staffed and will be working this weekend to get caught up. We're keeping an eye on your order and will keep you updated as it progresses. You can expect it to arrive next week. The Vallencierre rug is gorgeous and definitely worth the short wait.
I ordered the Crescendo rug. I was told when I called for a follow up that I received an email advising me of the status, which I did not receive. I called again for a follow up and was told that the rug was discontinued. The representative I spoke to was very courteous when he advised me that unfortunately they couldn’t locate any stock in the factory. He also stated “ it was a bummer”. The rug I ordered is still being shown on their Facebook page I was very disappointed and will not order from Incredible again!
W're sorry that we sold out sooner than expected on the Crescendo rug. Our notification email likely landed in your junk/spam folder. Our inventory changes hourly and even Facebook may experience a lag in inventory updates. Feel free to call before ordering to confirm availability on an item, especially for sale or clearance items. Thank you.
On the whole I'm satisfied with my three experiences with Incredible Rugs and Decor. Their web site is easy to use, their check out process is easy and past orders have been filled rapidly. The quality of the merchandise has been good.

However, one thing I don't like is they add an item to your cart at checkout--optional shipping insurance for $38.88. You have to manually delete the item from your cart if you don't want it. On my first two orders I caught it and deleted it. In my latest order, I missed it and was charged for the insurance.

That's crazy to me. It's like walking through the supermarket and having an employee throws a cake into your cart, leaving it up to YOU to remove it at checkout if you don't want it.

Despite my good experiences with this company I am not inclined to shop with them again due to this practice, even if they cancel the insurance and refund the fee.
We are disappointed in how slow the sample piece of rug is being shipped . If you have motivated buyers , you need to get those samples out in a day or two!! We were looking to spend over $2000 with your company!
Thanks for your feedback. Your rug sample shipped from Karastan's warehouse. They are not fully at 100% capacity (due to covid-19 restrictions) so they are prioritizing shipping of area rugs first, then samples. UPS Tracking shows you will have your sample today by UPS. Hope you love it!
Center section of lolloi Hamilton is not woven but cheaply glued. The loops come loose easily. I have to shave it everyday. Pretty color, but it will not last.
I didn't receive the rug that I ordered. It's similar but not the same.
I"m sorry to hear this, Merry. If our warehouse made an error, we're always happy to get it corrected ASAP at no cost to you. We'll be in touch with you shortly to get this corrected. Thank you. -Steve
The delivery was good. But, the item wasn’t as pictured, and I immediately didn’t like the rug for my house. It is a southwestern style that didn’t come through in the picture. I also ordered another rug from Amazon, that was the same manufacturer as the Incredible Rugs, and look much better in my room. I am keeping the Amazon rug and returning the “Incredible Rugs” rug. I am being charged $45.00 for the shipment back to the manufacturer. I think it is an appalling amount to be charged when I keep the manufacturers other rug! How are we as consumers, suppose to compare when we cannot bring them home.
Thanks for your feedback, Mary. We have a great sample program to simplify color-matching and comparison of rug textures in your home to help save you some dollars with return shipping. Thank you.
Im writing this review because I'm disappointed in this order as of right now everyone is getting there rugs in two to three days . I do realize that some rugs are bigger but when I called the company they had no tracking said they had to check warehouse and email me still haven't heard anything. I placed my order May 16
I'm sorry about the delay, Patricia. The Mohawk warehouse is running a bit behind on the Symphony collection. We notified our Rep at their warehouse who will make sure your order gets out the door ASAP. We'll keep an eye on it and send tracking details to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience on this one.
The rug was sent but not the rug pad and I can not get anyone on the phone or to respond to message. I want a refund on the rug pad.
Hi Gina, sorry for any frustration. Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse and will always arrive separate from the rug. I see your pad is scheduled to ship today. Tracking details will be emailed to you when shipped. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm Central Time and we have live chat and respond to emails within an hour in case you need anything. Thank you.
Orders take forever, still haven't received anything.
Way to many emails
Hi Gary, there must be some confusion. I see you placed just 1 order on Tuesday, and we shipped it by UPS on Wednesday, less than 24 hours later. I don't see any emails from you. Perhaps you are referencing a different company?
Ordered 4/14. Won’t be shipped til sometime in JULY???? Come on. That’s a long time.
Thanks for your feedback. Most of our products ship in 1-3 days. We post ship times on every product page as well as in the shopping cart so there should be no surprises after checkout. If an item sells out, expectantly, we always give the option to change or cancel the unshipped item any time before it ships to you.
I placed my order for the Karastan Spice Market Tigris Aquamarine 8x11 rug on 10/13/2019 and was delighted when UPS delivered what I assumed was my rug on 10/18/19. No, I didn't inspect each of the many labels on the outside of the packing material to see that the rug wasn't labeled Tigris (as your customer service representative Emily asked). I saw my name, so my husband and I unwrapped both the pad and rug ( not so easy for old folks ) and laid them out. It was then that I saw that the wrong rug, the Karastan Spice Market Deir, had been sent. Unfortunately, it was after 5pm cst, so I had to wait until this morning, 10/21 to call promptly at 9am. Emily told me that I'd be receiving an email with return label shortly and that she would place the order for the correct rug when we ended our call. It's now 4:pm est and I've received nothing. This is disheartening since I received such quick service when you were given my credit card information, but not when it is your mistake.
Please advise.
Sincerely,
Judy Soldinger
We're sorry to hear the warehouse shipped an incorrect pattern. A replacement was shipped the same day you reported the error and the wrong rug has been picked up and returned. We hope you are enjoying your new rug and please call Customer Service if you need anything further.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry it took longer than we expected to get back to you. Trying to coordinate a pickup and replacement with the warehouse can be challenging, at times, but we're happy to see that the rug mix up was promptly resolved with a free replacement.
Don’t trust them! They tell you things then don’t follow through!
Rug-direct same price but follow through.
Hi Gail, we're sorry to hear this feedback. Our records show that your order was fulfilled in July, as requested. If we missed anything, please let us know so we can make it right. You can reach our Customer Service team Mon-Friday 9-5 and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you, Steve
You had the rug I wanted in the size I wanted. However, your offer of a “discount” after providing you with my email address was misleading. I got a discount of 15% to apply to my purchase. When applying it to my purchase, I was informed it was “not valid” for the item I bought. Not a happy customer!
Thank you for your feedback. Some discounts will have exclusions, as outlined in the coupon details and signup page. You can always contact us for assistance, any time.
I ordered three rugs and 2 out of the 3 rugs I ordered arrived. I contacted the company and they asked me to double check the package received and the order. The package only had 2 rugs in it and the order did identify that 3 rugs were ordered. We now have a new delivery date for the third rug. 7 days after the first 2 rugs arrived. This was an inconvenience as we planned on utilizing all three rugs and now we have wait for the third rug to arrive.
We're sorry that one of your items was missing from your order. We know that it can be frustrating when a mistake or error occurs. Rest assured that a free replacement was shipped earlier this week and is out for delivery today by Fedex. Thank you for your patience.
I did not receive any tracking or shipping information even after I sent an email asking for it.
Hi Luann, I see that our system emailed the tracking details to you on Monday morning, and we also responded to your email within 30 minutes of receiving your inquiry. Perhaps our emails to you are landing in your junk folder. Your rugs are en-route by Fedex for arrival to you tomorrow, Thursday. You are always welcome to call or live chat with us during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 9-5) if you need anything further. Thank you and enjoy!
I liked the colors of the "Morris" KAS rug i purchased but the quality is poor.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,638 reviews