Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Ordered rugs and rug pads. The pads came and still waiting for rugs. Was told they come from different warehouse. Pads don't do me any good without rugs. Disappointed as was told all in stock when ordered and would be shipped out quickly.
Correct. Rugs and pads ship from different warehouses in different States. Your pads arrived right away because that warehouse is very close to your shipping address. The rugs have a bit farther to travel but UPS tracking shows they are due to be delivered on Wednesday of this week. Thank you for your patience and enjoy!
pretty much found something that wee like for a throw rug
I like the rugs I’ve gotten from your company. However, I don’t like your estimates of when they’ll be delivered. They are consistently late. I am still wai, For an order I was to receive in May. It is disappointing
Hi there. I post an estimated SHIP date on each product page, and in your shopping cart. I believe you may be confusing the 'ship date' with 'delivery date'. 99.5% of our orders ship on-time. We estimated a SHIP date of 7/15 and your order shipped 2 days earlier than expected and were delivered to you on 7/15. Your previous pre-order is in progress and will be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. We'll email tracking when it ships. Thank you.
I am unhappy with my loloi Hamilton area rug. The center rectangle is coming apart.
I’m not sure if the rug has been shipped, no tracking email.
Hi Margaret, the tracking details may have landed in your junk folder. Your order shipped yesterday by UPS under tracking 1Z3937170321611259. You can always call or chat live with us if you would like an order update. Thank you and enjoy your new rug!
My rug rug isn’t here yet. In Charleston WV 5/19/2020. No word since then.
Hi Marsha, we emailed tracking details to you on 5/19. Your rug was too large for UPS so it shipped by Motor Carrier (18-wheeler) who will be calling you today or tomorrow to schedule a delivery date and time. You can also reach out to the Carrier to schedule. Their number is 304-397-6515 and reference your tracking # 785461329. Feel free to call or email us any time if you need more assistance. Thank you and enjoy!
I was never able to get the 11% discount
Thanks for your feedback, Beverly. I'm sorry that you had problems with the discount code. Sometimes web browsers block the popup needed to get the discount code but no worries; we have issued a refund to you in the amount of 11%. Thanks for shopping with Incredible Rugs and Decor.
i was looking for a specific rug, thus didn't really shop around on the site. this was the best price for those who had it in stock, though it took signing in and out and jumping thru hoops to get the best discount coupon.
Thanks for your feedback. Some discounts can only be offered to Email Subscribers. We're always happy to assist by phone or live chat, should you have difficulties using our site.
As always, I am a little disappointed when I have not received an item and it has been reduced in price. Last week for President's sale, I received an 11% discount. I am not sure when your anniversary sale began offering a 20% discount. That would be an additional savings of $71.64. Last week I was receiving last day of sale warnings, so I ordered. This week I receive a better offer before my rug has even been delivered.
Thanks for your feedback. We also try to offer the best discounts whenever possible. Thus, our pricing can vary, based on a variety of factors (availability, Vendor Promotions, Shipping discounts, etc). We offer a 30-day lowest price guarantee as a courtesy to our Customers, as outlined on our site.
I love the functionality of the website and the Customer Service team was great when I reached out. I would probably order more often if the standard delivery time was a bit quicker.
Thanks for your feedback. Our shipping times are 1-3 days, for most products. Each product shows the estimated ship time, so you know ahead of time when to expect your delivery.
The rugs were good, but I tried to chat for a possible return and did not hear back. Disappointing.
Two rugs have not arrived yet but the “free” pad was worthless. I learned long ago never to use those thin, rubber pads as they damage my floor. Wish I hadn’t fallen for the “free” incentive!
Had to order a sample. Couldn’t decide if it would work. Disappointed to have to do this, first.
Shopping is great. Prices is good. Delivery---- two weeks already as I ordered- no delivery yet. Although site said- shipping 2-3 days.
Hi Gennadiy, the warehouse determined that your order was too large/heavy for Fedex so it shipped last week by Brauns Motor Freight who will be calling you today/tomorrow to schedule the delivery. You can also reach out to them at 800.654.0055 to get the appointment scheduled. I'm sorry about the few extra days needed to deliver, but large shipments such as this one, will need a bit more time than a typical Fedex/UPS Delivery. However, we are confident you will find the Kaleen Middleton rug to be worth the wait. Thank you.
Ask me to review after I’ve received my order!
I am very pleased with the rug. I was disappointed with the pad. I was expecting a real rug pad not a anti skid rubber sheet.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. The free pad we ship is highly rated and provides great protection against slippage and abrasion on the floor finish. A link to the rug pad details are on the product page and we also offer a 'rug pad upgrade' option, should you prefer a different style or thickness. Keep in mind; you can use your Reward Points for a nice discount on a different pad. Login to your account on our site to view and manage your reward points. Drop us a line if you need more assistance. Thanks again.
YOU HAD THE RUNG ON SALE I WANTED WHICH WAS GREAT. HOWEVER YOU ARE ASKING FOR A REVIEW AND I HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED IT YET. I WILL SAY COMPARED TO OTHER PLACES I HAVE ORDERED RUGS FROM, I USUALLY GET THEM WITHIN 3-4 DAYS OF ORDER AND IT IS FREE SHIPPING. I DO FEEL YOUR SHIPMENT TIME IS TOO LONG FOR ME TO ORDER IN THE FUTURE.
Thanks for your feedback, Barbara. I see you ordered on Thursday and your rug and free pad are out for delivery today, Tuesday, by UPS. With the Labor Day Holiday, that's 3 business days. Thanks again and enjoy!
I have a round version of the rug i ordered and there is a stark difference in the color saturation in the second rug. It is much brighter and deeper in color. I appreciate this but it doesn’t match my other rug which now looks faded. Is there anyway to get two matching rugs?
Incredible Rugs and Decor 3 star review on 16th August 2018 Incredible Rugs and Decor 3 star review on 16th August 2018
We suspect that your existing rug may have faded from sunlight or wear and tear over the years, which is why your new rug looks brighter/deeper in color.
I paid over $500 for a rug that has been shedding its fabric since I laid it out. My home is full of rug fabric every day. Very irritating for such an expensive rug.
Rugs are snipped and trimmed during the finishing process so it is very normal to see some shedding and loose threads during the initial break-in period (first month or two). Simply vacuum (suction only, preferred) the rug thoroughly to remove these loose fibers. Thank you.
I was looking for a black rug and thought I found one that was perfect when I searched the word "black. However when I received it, it was really a dark navy and had the letters NY as part of its name. I thought it stood for NewYork, but obviously it stood for Navy. I called to return it and shipping charges to return it is $39 that they will deduct from my credit. Since it really wasnt my fault, I am disappointed with that charge.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,638 reviews