Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Site was organized an easy to iuse
I love my rug but I will say, it does not look like the picture online! The online pic makes the rug look green but there is actually no green in the rug. It worked out for me but just a heads up for anyone who might be expecting green!
Sales associates were very helpful, patient, and walked me thru my first purchase. Their rates and discounts were very competitive with other online sites, and local stores, like Star Furniture.
Very Easy
Love the selection
The rug is very beautiful with a beige background and gray stripes in a variety of directions. The workmanship looks to be of good quality. The rug arrived well packaged and protected. The only reason I did not give the purchase five stars is that it came by a forwarding company, therefore I had to assist the driver in bringing it down from the truck and carrying it into the house. That should never happen
The team at incredible rugs responded promptly to questions I had about my purchase and were very courteous throughout the process. The rug is good quality for the price.
I checked on several sites and found your company to provide the best product at the best price and with free pad, shipping and no tax it was the best deal overall. Can't wait to receive. :)
At bottom of pages where it shows what has been clicked on. It would be nice to be able to dismiss the ones you are not interested in due to usually size unavailability.
Great customer service.
Had no problem finding what we were looking for
Great website. Allows sorting by a variety of criteria (color, fabric, size, maker, etc.) Can also import various rugs into a picture of your room. Sadly, this option is not available for all rugs.
Waiting for deli
I'm happy with the site and the rug we bought.
Communication was outstanding and delivery was fast. Rug is very pretty, but did not contain the colors depicted in the color swatch boxes.
Excellent quality, love the runner
Very satisfactory. User friendly site. Anxious for product to arrive.
Great choices and reasonable pricing! Looking forward to getting my rug!
Great selection!
Still waiting for rug.
Hi William, we'll check on your special order with the warehouse today and send you an update. Thank you.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,638 reviews