Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Very good
great response and communication :)
By far, this is the very BEST and ONLY website you need to shop when looking for a new rug. This company offers the top rated rugs at amazing prices. The customer service is topnotch and the shipping is fast!
I could not be happier with my new Karastan Ulster Cream Area Rug. The quality is wonderful, the colors are gorgeous and it is so soft to the touch.
Thank you for making my rug shopping experience so easy and fun.
Excellent customer service.
I received my rug today, it came very fast and it is MORE beautiful than the photos online...the entire process was seamless. I had some questions about this rug b/c I had never ordered one online before ~ to my surprise someone actually answered my questions via email and waited for my response before submitting the order. BTW the rug was packaged very well...I need one more rug and I will be ordering again. Thank you so much,
Sonya
Terrific communication from the first request to place the order
I like the see it in your room option.
So far so good! Easy to navigate site and easy to order.
What a pleasure to deal with your company! Your prices are great , communication is good and I love my new rug that arrived quickly and undamaged - a rare thing these days.
Thank you !
I will be definitely shopping at Incredible Rugs for my next purchase. Excellent pricing, prompt communication and product arrived quickly.
The rugs arrived quickly and in good shape.
They look great in our home.
We love, love, love the carpet we purchase from you. Using your 3D place in room tool allowed us to visually see the rug within our room. The rug we selected was very unusual and seeing it within the room allowed us a comfortable feeling that the rug may work within the room.

Upon receiving and placing the rug in the room we were surprised on how well the image of the room with the carpet was true to form to the real thing with the carpet now placed in the room.
Your carpet also is of great quality as stated in your online description. We will defiantly revisit “Incredible Rugs” as our first go-to, for purchasing any future rugs and we would highly recommend Incredible Rugs to any friends or family.

Gratefully,
Jan
Everything was exceptional.
Great selection, reasonable prices, on time delivery, extremely well packaged and great customer service. I would gladly order from Incredible Rugs and Decor again.
I am totally impressed! Website was easy to navigate, prices were comparable to other online stores but I had a 20% off coupon which made it a better deal. Shipping was free and really fast. I swear I ordered it on Thursday and it was here on Sunday! The rug was beautiful. Definitely will be recommending and purchasing again from Incredible Rugs!
Great customer service. Really appreciate it!
Easy to navigate. Rugs looks just like the pictures. Love it💚
Arrived on schedule and were packaged well. I was very pleased with the color palette and overall quality of the rugs. Need a non skid rug pad on tile, so I had to order that after. Thank you Incredible Rugs for a great product
Beautiful rug at a great price. Arrived very quickly.
So far so good. I was having trouble locating the exact rugs that I knew that I wanted on other sites so I was glad to find Incredible Rugs and Decor. It was easy to place the order and I appreciate the extra security they provided. Looking forward to receiving my rugs.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,641 reviews