Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
What a pleasure to deal with your company! Your prices are great , communication is good and I love my new rug that arrived quickly and undamaged - a rare thing these days. Thank you !
I will be definitely shopping at Incredible Rugs for my next purchase. Excellent pricing, prompt communication and product arrived quickly.
The rugs arrived quickly and in good shape. They look great in our home.
We love, love, love the carpet we purchase from you. Using your 3D place in room tool allowed us to visually see the rug within our room. The rug we selected was very unusual and seeing it within the room allowed us a comfortable feeling that the rug may work within the room. Upon receiving and placing the rug in the room we were surprised on how well the image of the room with the carpet was true to form to the real thing with the carpet now placed in the room. Your carpet also is of great quality as stated in your online description. We will defiantly revisit “Incredible Rugs” as our first go-to, for purchasing any future rugs and we would highly recommend Incredible Rugs to any friends or family. Gratefully, Jan
Everything was exceptional.
Great selection, reasonable prices, on time delivery, extremely well packaged and great customer service. I would gladly order from Incredible Rugs and Decor again.
I am totally impressed! Website was easy to navigate, prices were comparable to other online stores but I had a 20% off coupon which made it a better deal. Shipping was free and really fast. I swear I ordered it on Thursday and it was here on Sunday! The rug was beautiful. Definitely will be recommending and purchasing again from Incredible Rugs!
Great customer service. Really appreciate it!
Easy to navigate. Rugs looks just like the pictures. Love it💚
Arrived on schedule and were packaged well. I was very pleased with the color palette and overall quality of the rugs. Need a non skid rug pad on tile, so I had to order that after. Thank you Incredible Rugs for a great product
Beautiful rug at a great price. Arrived very quickly.
So far so good. I was having trouble locating the exact rugs that I knew that I wanted on other sites so I was glad to find Incredible Rugs and Decor. It was easy to place the order and I appreciate the extra security they provided. Looking forward to receiving my rugs.
I was looking for a specific area rug, and they had it! They also had a coupon and free shipping! The rug has already been shipped, only 2 days after purchase. Easy, quick and wonderful.
Haven't received my rug yet. Just shipped today but so far every aspect has been great.
The rug is down and it is perfect. Your company was fabulous to work with - responsive and professional and made the procedure painless. Thank you.
Incredible Rugs & Decor does a fantastic job of customer service! They send you a confirmation email, with PERSONAL contact info. They IMMEDIATELY respond to any requests you send them. They will special package rugs if necessary. Quality of their products is really excellent. We LOVE doing business with this company.
Outstanding customer service, quick delivery and outstanding products.
On time, a great price!
Perfect transaction
Absolutely fabulous prices and easy, efficient ordering. GREAT communication and place to shop! Thank you!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,655 reviews