Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
So many choices! Prices good!
Highly recommend. Great product ,service and prices.
Ordering was easy and the rug was delivered in only a few days. The rug is very nice, colors are as pictured. I was kept informed through every step of the process. I am very satisfied with the service and the product.
Love my rug! The company is wonderful! They emailed several times and I knew when it was arriving. Love the colors and matches all my living room decor!
Love these area rugs. True to the photos, very soft.
Easy to use, plenty of search criteria.
Thank you very much!
Great communication and timely shipping.
Excellent customer service. Great selection and coordinating accessories to go with rugs.
It was easy to find & order the perfect Rugs for our hone! We will order again in the future.
Super easy to order, fast and professional follow up!
Loved the beauty and quality and of the rug, along with the price point! The employees were courteous and prompt in answering my questions regarding rug sizing and delivery. Very pleased and impressed. Will definitely order from Incredible Rugs and Decor again!
The best prices and easiest website to purchase rugs.
Great customer service! I really enjoyed dealing with Incredible Rugs and Decor. They were easy to deal with, communicated well, my rugs were as expected and the shipping was fast. Would definitely recommend them
Love my rug-was disappointed with the delivery. I’m a 70 year old widow living on the second floor. Had no notice of the delivery. Received an e mail at 5:06 P M tonight that it was going to be delivered today. Meanwhile, it came at 9:30 a m this morning. Had no notice to make arrangements to get it into my home. Nearly went into cardiac arrest to get it in the front door. Would have appreciated more notice
So far so good!
I love their rugs. Customer service is outstanding and have helped with our shipping issues that resulted in reshipment of another beautiful rug which the first was received damaged by the manufacturer, NOT Incredible Rugs!! Matt has helped out tremendously!!
Great!
Lots of choices in colors and sizes and great prices!
Very happy with rug, looks beautiful in our dining room. Good service throughout purchasing process. Would use Incredible Rugs again.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,731 reviews