Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
My questions were answered quickly via email and my product arrived in a few days.
I ordered a pitcher and a steel water bottle. Both work well and are nice quality. The water tastes great. Very happy with the products and service.
Really like the stainless steel pitcher. These guys are awesome!
I love my cup but lid could use better threads as lid pops off too easy .
Shower filter,
Bottle with filter work great and make water tasty!
Easy to use also :)
I’ve been drinking y’all water for about four years and it is so awesome. I totally got my kiddos drinking the water for almost four years now. Thank you. And please don’t change the price. Its totally Affordable. For 3 filters
This order took a little longer than expected but it has arrived so there is no issues.
Hello Patrick,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for the delay in receiving your order as due to the pandemic's effect on shipping, we had difficulties getting our stocks to our warehouses. Rest assured that we're doing the best we can to get orders to our customers the soonest time possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com if we can help you in any way!

Invigorated Water
Love my water through This company My counter water contain is amazing! I will not go back to buying bottled water!
I am so please with my countertop Recharge glass filter system. The water tastes amazing and looks wonderful in my kitchen. I had a small issue with a broken piece(due to the carrier, not the manufacturer). Invigorated Water replaced and shipped the component for free. The customer service is superb. Highly recommended!
This is a scam.
I was charged twice for the shipping to Ireland.
First during the purchase by invigorate water.
Then I have received a bill from FedEx.
When I complain about the double charge to Invigorate.
They have sent me a fake confirmation of refund.
I have never received my money.
Hello Kinga,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies if you received another billing from FedEx for the duties/taxes of your order. We have refunded the said charge to your original payment method.
Kindly check your account (original payment method) to find the refund.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we'll be happy to assist you with further questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Invigorated Water
I returned an item and was notified that my money would be refunded. It's been three weeks since that notification, and I have not received the refund. I emailed customer support about this a week ago but have had no reply.
Missing screws for stand.
Hello Susan,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
I'm so very sorry to hear that your order of the pH RECHARGE Glass unit arrived without the screws for the base/stand.
We can help!
Please send us a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we will process the shipping of the screws to you right away.

Invigorated Water
Had questions and received answers quickly. Very responsive
Love the new edition to the family. Looks so nice and water taste great
I searched endlessly for this type of filter/product. Smart looking, (pseudo) affordable yet most importantly able to remove fluoride, toxins and most impurities from tap water.

Over the years I’ve done hundreds of hours of research on water filters and most if not all resources indicate for filters to remove impurities the water has to pass through the filter not just the filter simply sitting, marinating in the water so...this part is still up in the air for me.

I travel for work (1 week on the road and 1 week home) and I bought a second pitcher/filter which I now use the second filter to keep in my Nalgene (bpa free) travel bottle. It allows me to use (toxin and fluoride free hopefully) hotel tap water and also frees me from having to use and discard plastic water bottles which are not environmentally friendly and ultimately end up in trash dumps or floating for years in the ocean creating plastic waste islands and killing marine life. And as a side note, most hotels do not have recycle containers.

Based on taste alone, this filter/pitcher passes my test but then again so did my plain unfiltered home tap water which also tasted good. My city adds fluoride so drinking tap water is a definite no for me but my stainless Invigorate pitcher has solved that issue. For an accurate assessment if this filter really does what it claims, independent 3rd party testing would need to validate the claims (maybe this is somewhere on the website and I just missed it?).

Would I buy it again? Yes and here’s why. Based on their customer service, being a small family owned business trying to do their part in helping people and the environment be more healthy, speed and ease of purchase and delivery and supporting MADE IN USA (not bloody China!) is paramount to me. Also, vibes..I get good vibes from this family and have to believe they have taken the necessary steps to insure they have a quality product with, not just acceptable but very high, quality standards. Hope this helps..

(I tried to add a pic but there is no upload button in the add a picture section)
This pitcher and filter are working great. I gave the pitcher 4 stars instead of 5 because upon the first use of this pitcher, the rubber ring on the bottom of the pitcher that stops it from slipping on my counter top came off and it won't stay in place no matter how much I work with it. This isn't a huge complaint because he main function of the pitcher- the filter - works great, but it was disappointing to have a piece of the pitcher come off upon the first use.
Water taste great!
So far so good! The dispenser is attractive, functions well, doesn't leak and is easy to maintain. It was very easy to set up, too!
The countertop filter is great. Nicely made, large capacity, filtered water tastes great.
Great products!
So far so good. I have not been able to test the water but it does taste great. I had no issue with the predrilled holes as they aligned just fine. I followed the instructions and had no leaks with the spigot either. I actually received two spigots too... I can see what people mean about the last inch of water being unobtainable but honestly you can just lift and pour into a glass/pitcher. It's not that much of an inconvenience.

My complaints are the inner tub being plastic so that you can pull the filter through tight enough to form a seal. They could have done an inner glass with rubber gasket ring but obviously that would make it heavier, cost more, and more accident prone. The logo that is printed is also off centered and crooked. It's not right above the spigot and it's also angled off. It does not bother me but it may bother some with OCD.

Overall, this filter gives me peace of mind. Especially with hurricane season approaching. I could see it being nice for a camper too if you are careful with the glass.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.43 based on 381 reviews