Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Its good,i got it fast
These filters are far better than anything out there. I've been using them for quite some time and will continue to do so. If you care about clean water and ultimately about her health, I highly recommend using this product.
Celso Cravinhos
Really appreciate the high-quality water issue in from your countertop filtering system!
Thanks
Love the pitcher! Easy to fill and non slip bottom. Our well water taste even better and I don’t feel guilty about having to recycle plastic bottles Also Bought one for my daug in NOLA Although hesitant she’s now a convert! Great product!
The best water ever!!! I can never go back to other water!
the design of the water tank is not good.
Hi Arisa,

We saw your feedback and we wanted to reach out and help.
We're sorry to hear that you were not happy with the design of your pH RECHARGE Glass unit.

We hope you could send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com and let us know the details of any problem you are experiencing with the filter unit and we'll be glad to troubleshoot and solve the issue.

We look forward to hearing back as we would love to have you loving the pH RECHARGE Glass!

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
The glass dispenser is awesome, No leak and steady stand. The only problem is some water escaping from the filter fitting area if you load the water too fast. I love the taste of alkaline water.
The water is great and the purifier is easy to use.

I love it!!
I have been using this product for a year now and am overall well satisfied with the taste of the (pitcher filtered) water ... however I do have a relatively major complaint -- it takes 12 hours to rid the water of its chlorine odor and taste.
The water tastes good!
Working out really good so far. We like it a lot

Thanks
Charles
Really nice shower filter! The pressure really does go up with this though which is my only complaint! But other than that i can see a difference in my hair and skin
Love it! Water pressure is fantastic, it even smells great!
Super easy install.
Water tastes great!
Works well eliminated the chlorine taste.
Excellent quality water filter. Great support! Thanks
I was looking for a cheaper and environmentally friendly water option and I am so glad I found Invigorated recharge countertop filter! The water testes EXCELLENT. Beautiful clean design. Loved the product so much I went ahead and purchased the shower head, cant wait to install!
Excellent tasting water that I know is clean and healthy
thank you so much!!!
Only received half my order. Never got delivery notification or time frame.
Received the 3 pack membrane filters
Did not receive the 3 pack counter top pitcher filters
Hi Tamara Ann,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Your order was shipped in two packages and I checked the tracking info of the package containing the PH001 filters and it was marked as delivered on January 5.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can help in any other way.

Kindly,