iTokri.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
"Its awesome good site ..variety of products which is updated daily .i love hand written note with my order plus there was a small gift .quality of products is good at a reasonable price ."
"Quality of the materials is good!But I felt the cost is too high!"
"Nice fabric.... Always something special from Itokri..."
"I like the collection but it definitely is a bit overpriced. Similar products can be found at more competitive prices. Thank you"
"I like your items. I feel warmth. The iTokri staff is very kind and friendly. Please continue to take care of me."
"I really enjoy shopping with iTokri. Their products really nice, their website is laid out well, and their customer service is also extremely prompt. But what I love the most is the small gift and hand-written note they send with every order I place. It just tells me that there's still a human element in this e-commerce transaction, not some bot or AI or hi-fi technology, and that feels really nice."
"Very pretty collection, just like how my taste is. Was disappointed with the quality of one of the fabrics though. Returned it. It would be good if the customer care guys are well versed with English. Not all states in India are Hindi speaking and so, it's a bit uncomfortable."
"Thanks for complimentary gift. Earrings are perfectly matching to the duppatt."
"I am happy . Got my shipment on time. Thanks"
"I have loved your stuff"
"Excellent service, good selection of artisan crafted items"
"itokri.com is a good portal with wide ranges of ethnic fabrics and accessories . Their services are prompt and return policiies also very simple . However the areas that they need to better themselves are ...the pricing has to be lesser and more reasonable as at present their rates for each fabric is pretty high....secondly , The variety of fabric has to be more for e.g shud also cater to plain and printed georgette fabrics, rayon , chiffon etc. Overall the quality of fabrics are very good and satisfying !! All the best to Itokri.com and hope to see more varieties !!"
"I buy cotton hand prints on a regular basis. I find unique designs, value for money and excellent service from them. My thanks to iTokri team for their warm and efficient response all the time"
"Itokri never fails to satisfy me. A little gift every time, is what I await most."
"Good quality exact what was mentioned in order Kutchi bandhni dupatta"
"Nice to have a purchase with itokri ... good collection ... recieved the same as ordered"
"Fabric quality is great! Happy with the purchase."
"Timely delivery. Fine pricing. Strong packaging, could be easier to open up though. The phulkari scarf I ordered is pretty but I wish the embroidery on the back side was made more secure, maybe with another layer of fabric. I'm afraid the stitching is likely to snag & get torn."
"Hi itokri people, a new fan here! I absolutely loved my purchase (2 phulkari dupattas) and i would like to give a special thanks for the goodies and the hand-written note. I loved it. Another thanks for delivering my package on time. Also, i appreciate your pro-envirommental spirit. The only issue i would like to report is that the dupattas i received were very dirty and smelly. I had to wash them before my first wear. Please ensure that new products 'look' new too. :)"
"It is amazing to have your hand written letters along with the delivery...."
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,126 reviews