J. Peterman Company Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend J. Peterman Company

Tell us how J. Peterman Company made you happy

Telephone
"I returned an item in the middle of January 2019. I received no notice of it being received, so I called last week - Feb 20 - and they said they just received it (I'm calling BS on that) and I should receive my refund in a day or two. Feb 27 and no refund. They have some nice things but the way they handle refunding returns seems shady, hanging on to the money like that. Beware if you need to return things."
Are you J. Peterman Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Charged my card for what wasn't in stock (although it was on their website) and still haven't got my refund . 5 days and waiting."
"Bought 2 pairs of wide-leg pants and the fit was perfect. I was reluctant to buy these online because I'm a difficult fit but their size charts are excellent. Just measured myself and found the closest size. Both pairs look great."
J. Peterman Company is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews