JJsHouse.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend JJsHouse.com
6PM
6PM

Tell us how JJsHouse.com made you happy

"Was looking for a hat for a wedding and wanted something that looked vintage. They had a great selection and was hard to choose just one! Although I chose the slowest form of delivery(as I was ordering so far ahead of the occasion) the item still arrived earlier than I expected. Would order from again."
Are you JJsHouse.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback JJsHouse.com receives. Reply Free
"qrqrqqwrqr"
"I had the best shopping experience whilst purchasing my evening gown for New Year. I was guided by the most wonderful customer service assistant online named Bruce. I opted for a custom made dress and Bruce assisted with the whole ordering process. He even took the order number once I had confirmed and made payment to track the item for me and ensure that I would receive my custom made dress in time for The New Year . The selection of styles is wonderful and you can choose your item from a wide variety of colour options. You need look no further when searching for that special dress, this is a one stop company that have it all and take any anxiety of finding that perfect dress away. Thankyou Bruce for all your help, you are an asset to your workplace."
"They were very quick and procise service"
"My hat arrived screwed up in a small box and was unable to make it look anything like the photos on the website. I'm in a battle to get a refund. Have been offered vouchers minus cost of postage. Although they have now agreed to refund I'm still awaiting the return slip after continually asking and therefor I can't send it back and get the refund. I wonder if I ever will."
JJsHouse.com is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews