JJsHouse.com Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does JJsHouse.com deliver?

Tell us how JJsHouse.com made you happy

"Ordered some shoes from JJsHouse. They arrived on time, but weren't the size advertised and were thus very tight; however, I was compelled to keep the shoes after calculating it would cost considerably more for me to return them. I left a constructive 2-star review on the shoes on their website, but to my bemusement, they removed it. Thereon, I lost respect for JJsHouse and decided not to order from them again. I don't support companies that gate-keep and police customer experience like that, in order to maintain an illusion of a perfect service. It's very underhand and deceptive, and it essentially obscures potential customers' understanding of all aspects of a company, including areas of improvement. No company is perfect. I only wish JJsHouse was humble enough to realise that."
Are you JJsHouse.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought my wedding dress online at JJShouse. i was a first time buyer and i was very happy with their service. It took a month to make and prepare the dress and deliver, but throughout that whole process, the kept communicating with me and i was informed with all the details. They're also affordable and they sell quality staff.. i would definately buy from the again and i would recommend them to my friends aswell because of their reliability and professionalism.. especially knowing that i was buying from an online store which is a continent away from me."
"Was looking for a hat for a wedding and wanted something that looked vintage. They had a great selection and was hard to choose just one! Although I chose the slowest form of delivery(as I was ordering so far ahead of the occasion) the item still arrived earlier than I expected. Would order from again."
"qrqrqqwrqr"
"I had the best shopping experience whilst purchasing my evening gown for New Year. I was guided by the most wonderful customer service assistant online named Bruce. I opted for a custom made dress and Bruce assisted with the whole ordering process. He even took the order number once I had confirmed and made payment to track the item for me and ensure that I would receive my custom made dress in time for The New Year . The selection of styles is wonderful and you can choose your item from a wide variety of colour options. You need look no further when searching for that special dress, this is a one stop company that have it all and take any anxiety of finding that perfect dress away. Thankyou Bruce for all your help, you are an asset to your workplace."
"They were very quick and procise service"
"My hat arrived screwed up in a small box and was unable to make it look anything like the photos on the website. I'm in a battle to get a refund. Have been offered vouchers minus cost of postage. Although they have now agreed to refund I'm still awaiting the return slip after continually asking and therefor I can't send it back and get the refund. I wonder if I ever will."
JJsHouse.com is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews