JJsHouse.com Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Easy
Read JJsHouse.com Reviews

Tell us how JJsHouse.com made you happy
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 17th December 2023
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 7th November 2023
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 12th July 2023
Donna Calderaro
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 4th May 2023
I used the "try on" option. I chose 3 dresses and was able to discern what really worked for me. We do not live in a location with a lot of options, so this service was a life saver. It allowed me to try different necklines and silhouettes to know what would work best for me. The $10 per dress try on fee was well worth it. Delivery and return was quick and easy. My son and my daughter are getting married this spring, so I need a reasonable price point and reliable service. JJ's House meets that need!
I have ordered try-on dresses twice. The quality of the dress, the time it took to arrive and the easy return process are the many reasons I will order my dresses here! Try before you buy it an amazing idea!
Really disappointed! I have been charged 49£ for delivery. I returned 2 items of 54£ and I have only received back 44£. I will never buy again from this website. Quality 0.
Loved the pantsuit, call earlier then anticipated the color of suit was on point and the pantsuit was as pictured
I’ve purchased with JJshouse several times. The orders were customized dresses since I am a petite woman. So far the dresses were beautiful, just as described in the pictures. The materials were of great quality. Very well made! The prices were decent, especially with coupons. I’ll use the again for future needs.
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 16th January 2023
Fast delivery. Above average quality for the price. Will shop here again!
I recommend JJ’s to anyone I have bought a few things from them now and the service and quality is fantastic
Most of the time I am happy with the dress; it fits me perfectly but recently I have to altered a few dresses. The shipping is ok, I never had the opportunity to try on the dress before buying it and I wish to talk with someone on the phone. I will recommend jjhouse.
JJsHouse.com 4 star review on 7th January 2023
This is amazing they ship you a dress to try on then you send it back or buy it. I loved my dress.
I accidentally put my order trough twice, and fixing this up was fairly easy, and JJ’s House were so quick to respond to my request. I am very happy with the two items I ordered.
The quality and fit were superb! Returning was a snap, too!
I was very impressed with the quality of my dress! It fit true to size and arrived on time. I was a little nervous about ordering online, but JJ's House was wonderful and kept me in the loop via email on shipping and expected delivery date. I had no issues whatsoever and you can't beat their prices!
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 21st December 2022
I love the dress that I picked out but I didn't realize that their sizing is smaller than normal as I usually wear a size 10 but when it arrived it was too tight. It is my fault for not ordering the try on for $10 and buying a final sale item without knowing the sizing. So I will be ordering try ons for my daughter's wedding to get the correct sizing. Now I cannot return the final size so make sure you try on a size before buying any of the dresses. Other than that, the dress was beautifully made and now I have to sell it.
JJsHouse.com 4 star review on 13th December 2022
Amazing customer service!! Any and every time I've needed to adjust my order, ask questions about products, understand my shipping and return policies, JJ House is a 10/10! So far, I've bought some jewlery, head pieces, bridesmaid dresses and everything was exactly to scale and what I was expecting. I have NEVER found a textile shop that gives me exactly what I expect from ordering online except for JJ House. I cannot wait to receive my wedding gown next! Thank you JJ House! I am a lifelong customer for sure xoxo
Dress was amazing, beautiful quality, classy and fitted. The stretchy crepe fabric is very flattering, especially on a curvy figure. True to size.
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 13th December 2022
So happy with the amazing quality of the bridesmaid dress I bought! Delivery time wasn’t too bad! I had to make a return as I ordered the wrong size and the process was easy and quick! Super happy and I’ll use again!
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 10th December 2022
We have used JJ House for a grad dress, wedding dress, and bridesmaid dresses and my 2nd daughter is currently choosing her grad dress for this year. My friend has used JJsHouse for a few bridesmaid dresses and that’s why I chose them. Custom sizes and standard sizes work like a charm! Thankful to have a place we can trust for our fancy needs!
JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 6th December 2022 JJsHouse.com 5 star review on 6th December 2022
Superbe, tout simplement superbe! Les mesures sont exactes, pouvoir choisir la hauteur du talon de ses chaussures… Pouvoir profiter de plein d’aubaines, des coupons de réductions, et que dire du service à la clientèle!!! Je recommande JJHouse pour toutes les occasions
My cousin needed a dress for her graduation and we found this website while looking and read really good reviews. I ordered the dress for her because she lives out of the country and we don’t think it gets delivered there. She picked a really beautiful dress, dark blue color which was super elegant for her, she looked beautiful, the dress needed a little bit of tailoring but other than that the material and quality was excellent! She received many compliments about her dress.
JJsHouse.com is rated 4.3 based on 294 reviews