Joes GE Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Joes GE

About Joes GE: Electronics You Want. Prices You'll ❤.

201-898-5637

support@joesge.com

7463 Mt.Baker HWY Suite B

Under an hour
customer service
"I went to the apple store to get my headphone fix, they wanted to charge me $200 for the job. So i decided it would be better to get a new one instead of fixing it. When i got home, I did a search online so i decided to send it to Joes. 3 days later the texted me to let me know that they received it and they will text me with an estimate in 2 days. The process was fast and very marticulated. They updated me on every step, the service cost me $100. Now, I got to enjoy my headphone again. Thank you guys!"
"Very quick repairs. Very responsive team"
"Fast processing and shipping, got exactly what was ordered in convenient packaging, would buy from them again"
"Great communication!"
"Easy, fair, and convenient....not to mention the quality repair!!! I would recommend to anyone with a repair need!!!"
"Amazing work, perfect attention to detail as they breathed in new life to my Dre. Detox pro studio earphones... will def. use again.. thank you very much"
"A1"
"The process of getting my headphones fixed was simple and easy. The pricing was better than anything else that I could find. Very satisfied with the repair!"
"I sent in my beats headphones for repairs. There was constant communication throughout the surprisingly short process (about a week or so total from when I sent them in to when I got them back). My headphones were a few years old and the right band as well as both ear pads needed to be replaced. They came back to me as if they were brand new. Which they were (at least the parts that needed replacing). I couldn’t have asked for better service or quality of assurance."
"Great service! Any questions I had, the team was prompt to respond to them, fixed my beats headphones and replaced the padding. As good as new! Joe’s is a great company!"
"You guys did a great job!"
"Awesome service and quick turn around! Price was great!"
"Great service! I will be using Joes again for my black pair of beats ( glad I kept them) what’s broken will be new again! Thanks 🙏"
"I sent my FIT Bit in for repair in October and got no reply for several months. I then asked for the item to be returned as I had purchased a new one in the meantime. I was glad to get the item back as I thought I has been scamed."
Thanks for trusting us with the repair of your electronics Tim. We received your fitbit in for repair on November 7th of 2018 and a technician sent you an email on the 8th of November with an exact cost for the repair simply asking for a confirmation to move forward with the repair. We never heard back from you until the same technician forwarded the same email to you again on January 30th and you replied a few days later saying you had purchased a new fitbit. Shortly after that you requested that we give you a call, so we sent a text your way letting you know that we would give you a call shortly, then called a couple of hours later and left a voicemail and never heard back. We sent a follow up text and never received any response to our communications until you requested a few days later via email that you would like to have the fitbit shipped back to you, at which point we shipped it out to you free of charge. We do our best to stay in contact with customers in regards to their repairs as shipping them off to an unknown facility can definitely be scary, we simply never heard back from you and do not proceed with repairs on any electronics until the customer specifically confirms the exact cost of the repair with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you are enjoying your new fitbit :)
Matt D.
"Excellent customer service... Second to none!!!"
"What a great service. Sent my Beats Solo 3 wireless headphones that abruptly stopped working in and they quickly repaired them. They provide a shipping label and were quick with the diagnosis and communication. They replaced the headphones power board and included the old board in the box when they sent them back repaired. They whole transaction took about a week and only cost $80 (which was cheaper than Apple wanted just to diagnose them). Headphones work like new again. I will definitely use this service again if I need other repairs!"
"Repair works as expected !. unfortunately there seems to be some debris left in each bundle holding the speaker. it's noticeable when you move or shake the headphones."
"Received right away. Works like new. Thanks"
"Sent my Studios Gen 2 in, and got a response much sooner than a week! They sent them to me in very secure packaging, and i must say, my headphones feel like brand new when i purchased them 3 years ago. Excellent customer service and business as well! Would recommend!!"
"Excellent customer service with prompt shipping options and great communication. Thank you!"
Joes GE is rated 4.87 based on 1,119 reviews