Joes GE Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Joes GE

About Joes GE: Electronics You Want. Prices You'll ❤.

201-898-5637

support@joesge.com

7463 Mt.Baker HWY Suite B

Under an hour
customer service
"Good product and fast delivery"
"Why would you want to go anywhere else for repairs or to purchase Beats!? 😎"
"Service was excellent . Communication was excellent through the entire service from when Joes recieved my broken beats headphones until the moment they were shipped back to me. Headphones came back wrapped protectively and they are working like new. Would totally use this company again, they were awesome."
"Fast and efficient -- got the right parts for my beats in no time"
"I was only given an option to choose very good as a measure of the work and customer service provided by Joe’s GE. However, from start to finish the service provided by Joe’S GE was outstanding. The work provided was timely and professional. They do what they say they are going to do. They care! Nicely done guys! Fred"
"My son after receiving his repaired headphones back said they looked and sounded brand new. :-)"
"My son snapped the head band on his beats! He was heart broken, and very sure there was know way too repair them! For once dad out smarted the kid with the internet. I found JOES GE and ordered the head band. I received it in just 3 days!! We were very satisfied with the selection and service!! We will use JOES GE in the future."
"I ordered a replacement part that I couldn't find anywhere else....I received it fast and installed it with no problems.....I am very happy with everything......"
"Great service, turnaround was very quick would recommend them to anyone. will use them for all my repair needs"
"Super easy to replace - looks and feels good"
"This company followed through on everything they said they would do. The website is easy to use and the responses were immediate. They repaired my headphones to just like new condition. I could not have been happier."
"Service très tres correcte."
"Great instructional video."
"Item was exactly what I wanted and something I have had trouble finding! Delivery was quick so all good! Thanks !"
"I was desperate to fix my two Fitbit blazes and not buy a new one. Saw these guys on you tube and sent my watches to them. In less than a week I got them back fixed. I though it was a miracle."
"The ear hook I bought for power beats 3s was easy to replace. Thank you."
"Perfect"
"i am from france, i received my usb pcb port charger for beats studio wireless less than 1 week. and i repaired it quickly thank you !!!!!"
"I had ordered the wrong part and Joes GE was willing and able to have me return the part for a full refund. I would recommend them to a friend."
"The best company I have ever dealt with"
Joes GE is rated 4.85 based on 782 reviews