Joes GE Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Joes GE

About Joes GE: Electronics You Want. Prices You'll ❤.

201-898-5637

support@joesge.com

7463 Mt.Baker HWY Suite B

Under an hour
""""
"Awesome customer service and communication!! They promptly responded to my emails and kept me up to date on repairs. Headphones were repaired and returned within a week, which I found impressive being on the east coast and them on the west! Great price for awesome service! I would highly recommend Joes GE!!"
"They fixed my Blaze, but something went wrong, with no questions asked they processed the order and fixed it again. Will definitely use them again."
"Prompt service, excellent quality and very reasonable pricing. I highly recommend this service! - Frank, Grand Junction, Colorado"
"Great experience. I accidentally ordered the wrong product, and they were helpful and quick to refund."
"My headphones look and work like brand new! Thank you!"
"I ordered a battery for my Beats By Dre' earbuds. They are the only ones that had one and then there was an online video of installation. The battery fit great, the video was great and the shipping was fast. Awesome Experience!"
"Fastest, easiest and greatest repair I've ever had! Joes GE really has a great system!!!!"
"Fast repair process. Fair prices. Can save a lot of money using this service"
"They fixed my Beats2 Solo Wireless headphones, kept good communication throughout and shipped back to me. I'm leaving a poor review because when returned the headphones had a warped plastic part where they fold into themselves that snapped after a few uses."
Hey Max, we appreciate your feedback so much and are sorry that the job was not completed properly. We strive to make each set of headphones come back looking as new as we can make it. We did not receive any communication from you regarding the warped piece so we have sent an email over to you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make the experience better for you.

Matt D.
"Great service"
"Great service, with super fast results. They tell you how much before they fix it as well. Would use them again and again."
"I was super disappointed that my uber expensive Dr Dre "beats" were not working. I looked on line and found Joes. Their mailing process was super easy and they were quick to diagnose and offer a quote. Was I happy about spending $60 on fixing my headphones? No.. but it is what it is... they fixed them- and for that I am grateful. Joes was great with their communication - they emailed once they had received my headphones and when they were sending them back to me. I think Joe's did a great job. They were friendly, fast and they took care of the problem. $60 bucks is really not a lot of money... it was just annoying that they broke in the first place. That is not the fault of Joes GE. I can recommend Joes GE without hesitation."
"Excellent and prompt service. My questions were answered promptly and accurately. My device was repaired and returned to me as swiftly as possible. I couldn't be happier!"
"Very communicative about every step of the repair! Headphones came back as good as new."
"Washington Pride !!! Very good job and people."
"The battery came promptly and as decribed. The communication and ease of the tranaction was great. I will definitely use Joe's again."
"Professional courteous staff and excellent tech repair work - thanks! Mundall Engineering Sumas, WA"
"Took a little longer than advertised, but overall good service"
"These guys are top notch. They did what they said they would do at the price they quoted. Very Pleased."
Joes GE is rated 4.84 based on 679 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!