Joes GE Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Joes GE

About Joes GE: Electronics You Want. Prices You'll ❤.

201-898-5637

support@joesge.com

7463 Mt.Baker HWY Suite B

"Everything came in on time and in good working conditions"
"Joes GE is absolutely the best. They helped me out when a special needs student of mine had his Beats broken by another student. When I acquired a pair myself and sent them to be repaired they sent them back to me stating that there was nothing wrong with them, so it was the cord. They even paid the shipping both ways. Joes GE is a first class compay and I highly recommend them for your electronics repairs or to buy refurbished electronics from. I’ll never deal with another company again, as I’ve found the best. David Sabina"
"Very good service, fair price good communication and fast turn around."
"I paid $100 just for my right headphone to get fixed. I sent it in with the the right phone being able being able sticking it to place hoping you guys fix it. It finds out when I open the package it still wasn’t fixed. Then 2 weeks later it broke. I paid half of the price what I paid for headphones. I’m not to happy I paid top dollar for the service I should deserved."
Hey Alan, we are so sorry that you have had to experience this. We do offer a 100 day warranty on our services and are more than happy to make this right for you. We received no communication from you regarding any fault in the repairs otherwise we would have fixed this for you as quickly as possible. We have sent you an email and look forward to getting these fixed up properly for you.
"Super easy and convenient service! Appreciated the ease and great communication. Thanks!"
"They did a fantastic job repairing my Beats headphones. Joe's is the best place to get your headphones fixed."
Taffiner B
Verified Buyer
"I had several things repaired by Joes GE and the service has been EXCELLENT! My repairs have been timely and the customer service AWESOME! This is the only place I prefer fix my electronics. Keep up the GOOD work."
"Great job repairing my beets in a professional way , prompt turnaround time, affordable! Would recommend you guys to anyone! Thank"
"I am extremely grateful and impressed with the service. They were very quick to do the repair on my headphones and get them back to me. I'm glad that this service is available as I could not find anybody local to work on my Beats. Thanks Joe's GE."
"Great service as described! Would definitely recommend and use again if my beats break in the future"
"Fast service. Quality repair. Would use them again!"
"Great work fast turnaround time but pricey. I have the same issue with the other ear hook and I’m better off buying new pair than replace a simple ear hook."
Hey Bob, we appreciate your feedback! We do offer a 50% discount on repairs for ear buds that we have repaired in the past. We sent you an email regarding your ear buds and would love to help you out.

Best,
Matt Dealy
JoesGE.com
"Service is GREAT!! Repairs quickly and back to you as promised. I only use Joes GE for my repairs."
"At first I was rather skeptical to mail out my daughter's headphones to what seemed like a random e-biz. I tried my luck and the experience was mind blowing. Awesome turn around, clear instructions and easy communication throughout the process. I got my beats headphones for my daughter back better than ever in no time. More than happy customer!"
ALEXANDER G
Verified Buyer
"I had Joes GE repair a pair of Beats Wireless 2 earphones. I was extremely satisfied with the work. I had a issue reappear and contacted Joes, they took care of the repairs. There was a delay with the return., but Joes sent my earphones back with a next day priority. This problem wasn't even a problem, which is why Joes gets 5/5 from me. Will return for future needs"
"100% Happy with the service I received from Joe's GE, they repaired my beats head phones for less then the price they quoted me, they payed for the shipping to and from with very quick turn around time, I called around and Joe's GE was the only place that could answer all the questions i had about my beats and the repair they needed, these guys know what they're doing. Will do business again. Thanks Guys"
"Quick and easy process. Upfront and honest. I was prepared to pay much more and they let me know I only required a lesser service at a lower cost. Amazing! Transparent, Fast, High quality service. I would definitely use Joes in the future."
"Great service!"
"The team at Joes GE kept me informed every step of the way on my repair job. They did an amazing job on the repair as well. They extended the life of my Beats headphones by at least double, meaning I saved tons of money for a very inexpensive repair cost! I would use them again if the headphones had another problem."
"At first you think shipping your stuff out is such a pain, but it's not. I sent Joes two items on two separate occasions. Packaged each up with bubble wrap, post office was a breeze. Joes confirmed when items were received with an email which included steps on the next steps. Emails on what issues were found, and what upgrades could be done, but not necessary. You let them know, pay for the services and they finalize and send out an email when the items were shipped out. Turn around time is quick. Within a week."
Joes GE is rated 4.83 based on 507 reviews