Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
I wish there were a print feature and more user friendly when selecting dates.
Keepster does things other apps cannot. A certain back-up as well as a way to organize. Most genius of all: being able to place a years-long text chain (broken into manageable sizes) and print them as a book.

It's genius.
what a fantastic app...easy to use, first order arrived a few days ago, and wife LOVES it...will be ordering more for sure
It’s easy to use and reliable way of backing up the messages.
Total BS, you say its free, but nothing works unless you pay!!!! Worthless POS..............
Worked very well backing up memorable messages
The quality of the book I ordered completely exceeded my expectations. The cover is silly and smooth, the colors rich and bold, and the emojis are bigger than in an actual text! I will definitely be ordering more.
I give the finished product 5 stars but the ease of use a 1 star. It is so difficult to use and some of the photos do not transfer over and there is no telling which ones cause an error and make it impossible to complete a project. I am going to attempt to order more but it is a hard task to complete.
Vicki we are thrilled that you give your Keepster Book a 5-star review. We are always working to make Keepster easier to use and error-free. However, some images are challenging given the HEIC/HEIF format used by iPhones. We recently released an updated version to better handle those types of images. Hopefully when you use Keepster again to make more books you have a smoother experience and consider updating your review to 4 or 5 stars.

PS: Check out our new fonts and formatting options for your new books.
An amazing service to capture your memories in an undeletable format. But be careful of the number of pages in your book as the cost will increase quickly from the base price quoted on the website.
i love that i can back up all my important and meaningful texts on my laptop and search through them so easily! saves a lot of storage on my phone :)
It does what it says, which it is more than many other pieces of software around.
Excellent
Love Keepster. My second purchase. Had to upgrade. They are keeping my memories alive!
free download but must pay !!
Keepster is free to use to backup your messages. You only have to pay when you order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99.

Since its FREE to use, why not give it a try to at least backup your messages.
Great idea for an app. Easy to use with great support
I love it.
I am so thankful for Keepster! After losing my dad to pancreatic and liver cancer, Keepster has enabled me to create a book out of the all the messages I shared with him over the years. My books turned out amazing and I will cherish them forever! The program was simple to use and follow! I would definitely recommend! Thank you Keepster for helping me honor my dad!
Erin - Thanks so much for sharing your story. We are so humbled by your comments and so glad that Keepster was able to give you such a cherished book. You've really touched us with this review. Thanks again!
Very straightforward and easy to follow guidelines
Instructions are unclear in too many instances.
I had been wanting to save the first text conversations between my boyfriend and I. Those first months when we were getting to know each other and each being a little more vulnerable. I so happy I found keepster! I was able to save the convos, third then into books, and I gave them to my boyfriend for his birthday. He loved them! Reading back through the early days has been so fun! Excellent service, fast turnaround time, and a beautiful, high quality product. Can’t recommend them enough!
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews