Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
The book brought my moms to tears on Mother’s Day! She’s always wanted a way to print our family text chain. Such an awesome gift. Customer service was awesome!!
The support I received was excellent, only reason I am giving it good and not excellent is because of those technical faults but I was super impressed with the chat service and how efficient it was.
Easy to use, quick response from customer service
I am so impressed with Michael. I am new to Keepster and have been wishing I could keep messages. The books are just beautiful. Michael has been great to provide concise but detailed answers to my questions. He has even understood my questions and anticipated additional questions based on my explanation and then offered advice beyond to make my Keepster experience exceptional for how I am using it.

Nowadays, this type to customer service is truly going beyond what is expected but certainly appreciated. Michael has raised the bar for customer service and is an asset and "KEEPsTER" for sure. I wish all agents were as pleasant and proficient to work with as Michael.
Great customer service. Super easy.
This book is one of my most cherished keepsake of texted conversations with my brother. Quality of my book is fabulous..so grateful for this site !!! Thank you
Keepster is amazing! My husband passed away and I now have a book of our everyday text messages... this is priceless. I absolutely will order more! Love Keepster and Highly recommend!
Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Finding Keepster was an irreplaceable gift..having lost my brother suddenly last year I needed to figured out how I was going to save over a year of text messages I had never erased. The directions were so easy to follow ..I can’t wait to have my book of over 200 pages!! Filled with a years conversation with my brother !!! ❤️
Thanks for your help! Excellent service!
Very easy to install and use.
The app works well and is user friendly.
Super easy and so happy I finally downloaded all my messages off my phone! Thanks Team! -Sally
Other than having to upgrade my operating system to use the app, which I needed to do anyway, the app was very easy to use and had great instructions for how to use it. Thanks for allowing me to give such a great gift!!!
I haven’t gotten books yet, but everything has seemed top notch.
Keepster. You went above and beyond. Staff was very responsive and patient when I had questions and concerns. When printing was a bit delayed, Keepster worked to find a temporary solutions so that I had a book to present in time. And then worked to push the printing and shipping ahead so that the book was delivered ahead of schedule! It was a pleasure working with Keepster and the product is one we will treasure. I highly recommend this unique and personable company.
Quick and Easy to use application. Cool idea. Thank you so much,
Speedy, and easy to use!
Incredible app. Can’t believe how amazing and comforting it is to have my entire text history saved and so easily accessible.
Thanks, Keepster!
it was awesome
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews