Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
I chose Kwik-fit in Harrogate for my MOT and service due to the relatively cheap price. This is how they suck you in. Granted my car is ageing, however in the past 12 months i have barely drove it due to Covid-19. £820 was the initial price for all the works required! They cheekily didn't distinguish between what was legally required and what was "advised". They were also not transparent about the breakdown of the price and were clearly trying to rip me off. One phone call back straight after immediately reduced the price to £688 which was the "best they could do". I reluctantly accepted this, but when i came to review the invoice, there was 2 year wheel alignment and tyre insurance thrown in which i was not bothered about. Another final call got the "best price" down by another £100. Sickening how they can go round ripping people off like that! Don't use them
I would to thank James beale at Bedford for getting me back home with last minute call via AA to repair my tyre after after waiting four some time on side of a live lane only just managed to pull up outside before closing thank-you so much to you and staff. Sonja from Luton xx
Excellent service from the Widnes store doing a brake check for me today thank you very much
I think I have just been given a second hand tyre. It has yellow and pink dabs of paint in two locations. A new tyre would never have this. Also that 'new' tyre was inflated to 41 psi when all the remaining three are inflated to 32 psi. The drive home was scary. On top of that, I booked on line for a 10 am appointment, then had to wait until 10.55 am before they looked at the car. Never again
Happy with the work carried out, but it was not until I got home did I realise they had sneaked on an additional charge for insuring the tyre. I was not asked if I wanted it and at no time did they discuss the fact they had added it. Very sharp practise and suggest everyone checks their bill as soon as they get it, rather than just pay based on a verbal quote. Do not trust them.
Kwik-Fit Mitcham Road, Croydon. I’ve never waited there long. Very professional.
Total let down. I scheduled my MOT online, arrived on time and the representative said they would call me in 40 - 60 min when the testing is done. They never called, I returned to Kwik Fit Bracknell shop in the evening, an hour before closing. They said the car failed MOT due to the headlights pointing too high. I told them my car was released from Service that very morning and everything was all right, and requested to see the headlight testing. They invited me into the testing garage after about 10 minutes (!) and - surprise - the lights were now pointing too low, below the mark on the testing wall. When I presented these contradictory statements to the Manager, he offered a third version: "One was pointing too high, the other was pointing too low." (!!) They admitted they made a mistake for not calling me, to tell me about the failed test and to agree with me the next step. They should not have "tried to repair" the deficiency without consulting me. Instead, they decided to leave the car for repair, explained that most likely "the only" way to remedy the defect would be new headlights (GBP 250 + labour). I thanked them, took my car to another MOT Center, where a friendly mechanic fixed "the problem" in less than 2 minutes: the bulbs in the headlights were loose. I called Kwik Fit Customer Service, explained what happened, and they returned the money no questions asked. Sadly, Kwik Fit lost three good customers.
I had a tyre leaking air because of a slight dent in the alloy due potholes. The service at Lancaster was excellent.
The man wrote his name but I can’t read it! It looks like
for starters i didn't paid the £35 for the Mot in Thetford as advertised by Kwik Fit right outside their shop. paid £45, considering my car is average size and considerably recent model. but then after checking their website it says £35 if book online. thanks, never the less, personally, the person who serve me during the booking could of at least brought that up about the £10 saving as courtesy but i guess the words cost money in that place!
and then what i thought would be a quick Mot pass cause the car is running absolutely fine, well it did passed but with a hand full of advisories on the certificate that i found nonsense considering the car is driving perfect with no smells, no signs or strange noises of any kind that indicate that! seriously nothing!
i will have this checked by another mechanic to confirm.
about KWIT FIT, honestly to me personally my experience was a mistake and a lesson.
was my first time in their shop and a lesson to learn.
to never again!!
Received great customer service at KwikFit Widnes. Have been shielding for months and my car was not so healthy being unused for a while. Mark and Ian sorted my car out, gave great advice and went the extra mile.
MOT and car serviced at Tottenham branch, London N17. Took 3 hours for them to complete, then ended up charging me £50 for screen wipers; gave long list of what I needed to repair- came up to £1,800! Must be joking, never experienced such fraud at car garage; the staff must be very imbecile to think people would fall for that -even if I am a lady driver! Avoid. Dishonest staff/poor service and creating a negative view for Kwik FIt. Would never go to any Kwik Fit - more like Kwik-Cheat!
Super efficient, really honest about what they could do and good communication around timing.
Had a spring break on my Yeti during the first look down.Went to My local quickfit which was open.The manger said he could fit it in the next day but asked me to leave the car.Two hours later he phoned to say I could pick it up as the spring was done.Cannot fault the service I got.5 stars.Oswestry branch.
The Mobile Fitters came to my home to change a tyre. They were very courteous and respected the Covid19 rules at all times. Excellent service from both Fitters.
Truly awful cowboys. A total pantomime of asking other mechanics to give their opinion, totally manipulative. Should be exposed on TV. Replaced tyres which were absolutely fine. Ridiculous wheel alignment test. Never ever ever be tempted to go to them!!!!!
So today I had my three children in the car and got a puncture , lucky I was only 3 minute drive from Kwik fit Langley/Iver. I want to say a massive thank you to Chris and Max for helping straight away letting me and the kids wait inside and really going above and beyond to get me sorted , it’s quite refreshing to know that there is still some genuinely nice blokes out there willing help you no matter the situation . Definitely some doughnuts being taken down as a thank you . Would highly recommend them .
I took the car to kwick fit High Wycombe London road. I said the car is not stable. They said need to change two back shock absorber and the left front ball joint. The quation said almost 500 pounds. But as it was not 500 yet, they said, they forgot to say, need to change the big iron what contact with the ball joint because in this type of car have to. The quation was 540 pounds. I said ok. But fortunately did not have time to do it, they said I can leave the car there and come back tomorrow, and they insisted for it. I said, I do not want to walk to home and tomorrow walk back, it is about 1.6 miles, I bring the car tomorrow. Then I needed to 50 pounds deposit. I drove away. I watched the youtube, nowhere was mentioned to have to change a big iron to change a the ball joint. I took the car to two garage, booth said do not need to change the ball joint. Finally the two back shock absorber was changed, I paid 240 pounds and I passed the MOT.

Never again kwick fit.
Very pleased with the service I received at the Mount depot in York today. Excellent service, the manager very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you.
I took my car for full servicing in the Newbury service center. They took the whole day to complete the repair. They left the car oil leaking heavily. My Ref: KF71-7036001. I took the car back to center twice to fix problem but they don't care about customer or car. They also left service sign light and auto start on/off on the dashboard. I am extremely unsatisfied with the service they had provided me and I will not come again.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.70 based on 248 reviews