Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
You guys are the best, forgot to pick up my car after MOT test passed, and kindly you wait for me to finish work and pick up my car! Good service, good people. 🙂
Great Price for tyres for my motorhome at Newton Aycliffe branch.Good service from Curtis the fitter and Luke the manager. Will use again.
I have always found the teams helpful and on several occasions not been charged. It would be terribly easy( especially as a woman), having taken in a car with a battery fault or tyre pressure fault to be persuaded to have a new battery or tyre(S). I have been to many different branches over the years and had the same consistent approach. Just had another honest assessment from the Outer Circle Team in Lincoln! Thankyou!
Worst place (Hinckley KWIKFIT) i have come across; reported an exhaust fault, did not even raise car off the ground, just looked under bonnet. they couldn't be bothered because i told them i was not interested in other services the girl on reception had tried to push. As for a timed appointment, that's a joke, they think the customer has nothing better to do than watch them talking to each other. Total waste of time.
car went in to have front brake pads done, they said discs need doing as well also need a new back tyre. so paid £295. but drove out without any brakes hardly working. took it back they said rear brake pipe is broke and leaking oil and they can do nothing about it.so had to drive home using handbrake. car went in fine everything good . came out of kwikfit very dangerous to drive.
jacked up my car and damaged the jacking points and sill this was skegness kwik fit
I’ve been taking my car to kwitfit in Stockton and I can’t fault them, friendly, quick appointment great service and good value
I have now written 2 emails to complain , I took my van in for a full service they were supposed to check the suspension which they didn’t it had been making a squeaking sound so I paid extra for tracking they said it was nothing dissatisfied I took it to a separate garage a week after it turned out it was the stabiliser arms as they were bent to top it off 2 weeks after a brake pad fell off because it was so worn down it was metal on metal so they couldn’t have checked that either , makes me wonder did they actually change the oil or did it just go for 3 hours and sit there
I only give this star because I had to give a rate .....went there with an exploded wheel today and they said no appointment available. A woman with a child rolling in on completely flat alloywheels.... I asked them if they would be able to help me to put on the spare wheel so i could get to the next tyre service?? They said again no as there are no appointment available...seriously?? And there are three of them were sitting in the waiting room doing nothing!!.No humanity at all!! I asked a random man on the street to help me in that 10 min job and managed to fix my car with an engineer who cares about his job . Shame on you guys!! Would never ever walk in your garage and will not recommend to anyone to do that.
Careless staff!!
This is for chester le street branch.I took my car as it had a puncture cost £25 problem they damaged my alloy in repairing tyre. Not good i suggest you stay away from here.They then offered me back the price of puncture repair £25 as compensation.Disgraceful service
Halifax - Pellon Lane branch : Brilliant, organized & exceptionally helpful whole team. Amazing customer service guys, thank you so much.
I had a telephone agreement with Kwik - Fit at Alexandra Road Plymouth branch, to do an oil and filter change on my van.
They agreed to do this for me in 1 hour as I needed my van urgently for another appointment.
I drove 15 miles to Kwik - Fit to be told they would need my van for 2 1/2 hours. ?????? I think my pig is whistling or do I have birds in my head ?
Bad experience ! Bad Customer service ! Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing !
Will never return to SLOW - FIX.
Great customer service. Would highly recommend.
Don’t bother with mobile fitting.
Great service and attention from Nathan Thompson and his team at Harrogate Road, Ripon.
Didn't tighten my wheel nuts and nearly killed me as my wheels came loose on the duel carriage way. Told it was my own fault, I should have checked them. Mmm, like everyone does of course!
I did their wheel aligment ,after the service the car strangely run and the steering wheel is not set stright ahead for driving.I was on the patch already 2 times but still unable to set the steering wheel for straight-ahead. Everything was fine before the service was done!
Thank you so much to the staff at KwikFit Dereham Road Noriwich! My son took his car for an MOT and service recently. Unfortunatley the car failed its MOT and cost a fortune but the service he got was wonderful. Being a Dr he was unable to pick up the car so the staff dropped it off at his home! Thank you so much from him and his mum!
This is the first time i have used kwik fit. I had a mobile appointment for 6 March at 1200 - 1730. It came to 1730 and I had not heard from anyone, i called to find out that the fitter was not coming till 18.30, quite annoyed as I had been waiting. The fitter did not come until 2030 he called before coming and informed me that he would not be able to balance my tyres. I stated I did not want the tyres fitted so late as I would not be able to check the work after it was done, the appointment was rearranged to 7 March at 0830. The fitter arrived at 9 and still was unable to balance my tyres, he said did 'they' not tell you about this, no one told me about this nor did i receive a pre call to inform me when the fitter was coming. I spoke to despatch who said that I can have the tyres fitted and someone would come to me on Monday to balance the tyres. The fitter then informed he could not complete the job as he could not put the rear tyres on the alloys. I spoke to the despatch team again who said there was nothing they could do! I then suggested taking it into the branch to have them fitted and they said they would speak to the branch and call me back, which they did not (why was it down to me to suggest such a simple solution). I called back in to ask what was happening and they said they will leave the tyres with me to take to the branch which i was frustrated to hear and said no! I came to the branch at 1200 and left ar around 4pm. All in all this process wasted two days worth of my time and ultimately my weekend! I spent a lot of time on the phone back and forth with the despatch team and trying to call the non-existent customer care team. I did not understand how this process became so complicated and how they can expect to manage customer expectations if they cannot even call to let me know that they are running late. I waited at home for the fitter from 1200 till 2030 on friday and then from 0830 to 1100 on saturday this is totally unacceptable. I had spent £560 on tyres which is a substantial amount of money in this fee I expected a professional and courteous service which I have not received to say the least. The complaints team responded to my complaint once and after speaking to me once at time where I was busy, they never came back to me. I have contacted them numerous times and they have never responded. I wish i could give zero stars
Had 4 tyres fitted by a Mobile Fitter who was very friendly and professional.

HOWEVER, upon checking the ``production date of the 4 tyres``, I was annoyed to find out that all 4 tyres are 18 Months Old or thereabouts.

I have therefore paid full price for 4 new tyres, and Kwik Fit have fitted ``old new tyres``.

If the rating was based purely on the mobile fitter, then i would have given 5 stars. however for the reasons above it is only worth 1 star.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.56 based on 182 reviews