Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Truly awful cowboys. A total pantomime of asking other mechanics to give their opinion, totally manipulative. Should be exposed on TV. Replaced tyres which were absolutely fine. Ridiculous wheel alignment test. Never ever ever be tempted to go to them!!!!!
So today I had my three children in the car and got a puncture , lucky I was only 3 minute drive from Kwik fit Langley/Iver. I want to say a massive thank you to Chris and Max for helping straight away letting me and the kids wait inside and really going above and beyond to get me sorted , it’s quite refreshing to know that there is still some genuinely nice blokes out there willing help you no matter the situation . Definitely some doughnuts being taken down as a thank you . Would highly recommend them .
I took the car to kwick fit High Wycombe London road. I said the car is not stable. They said need to change two back shock absorber and the left front ball joint. The quation said almost 500 pounds. But as it was not 500 yet, they said, they forgot to say, need to change the big iron what contact with the ball joint because in this type of car have to. The quation was 540 pounds. I said ok. But fortunately did not have time to do it, they said I can leave the car there and come back tomorrow, and they insisted for it. I said, I do not want to walk to home and tomorrow walk back, it is about 1.6 miles, I bring the car tomorrow. Then I needed to 50 pounds deposit. I drove away. I watched the youtube, nowhere was mentioned to have to change a big iron to change a the ball joint. I took the car to two garage, booth said do not need to change the ball joint. Finally the two back shock absorber was changed, I paid 240 pounds and I passed the MOT. Never again kwick fit.
Very pleased with the service I received at the Mount depot in York today. Excellent service, the manager very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you.
I took my car for full servicing in the Newbury service center. They took the whole day to complete the repair. They left the car oil leaking heavily. My Ref: KF71-7036001. I took the car back to center twice to fix problem but they don't care about customer or car. They also left service sign light and auto start on/off on the dashboard. I am extremely unsatisfied with the service they had provided me and I will not come again.
Went to Dereham rd Norwich for front pads . Quoted £140, a bit pricey but lifetime warranty. Booked in and went off for 2hours came back car still on ramp. Apparently needed 2 new disks. Quoted £400 including pads which were now only £129;! Plus disk price . Told they were too worn to put new pads on, Told them to put wheels back on as the car had passed MOT 2 weeks prior when I purchased where pads were an advisory. Receptionist told me MOT only does a visual check. Had pads done at Citroen main dealers today for £90 advised disks had worn 3mm since new (10 months ago! Apparently they fitted them ) and still had plenty of life. Ok I know they've probably been quiet for the year but don't screw people over for unnecessary work ... Will never use again
Just had 4 Pirelli P zero tyres fitted to my Bentley Continental GT V8s. Great job, 100% professional fitter. Will certainly use you again. Thank You
Can I say what an amazing experience I have had at stourbridge amazing team great work and will be using again a credit to the company
I had an OK experience with Kwik-fit, fitting a couple of sections of exhaust. Fairly friendly, fairly quick, probably a little more expensive than a small garage, but not too silly. I was neither delight nor disgusted. So pretty much what I expected really.
Questionable MOT practices. My vehicle was failed with a list of fraudulent faults. The vehicle has since been re-tested elsewhere with NO additional works being done and has passed without incident or advisories. Make of that what you will. I will certainly not be using them again.
Watch the Kwik-Fit cowboys, thay have a habit of telling you need work done that you dont! Went to one in Norwich Norfolk thay told me I needed new track rod ends and thay must be done, went to 2 other garages and thay told me that's aload of bull, stop talking up jobs to con people out of there money. Kwik-Fits in Norwich have a reputation of ripping people off, so the best you can all do is stay away🏃‍♂️
The service I received today was exceptional. The entire team at Kwik-Fit Verulam (St Albans) were so helpful - from my initial phone call to mending the puncture in under an hour. Excellent customer service
Refused to change our caravan tyres yesterday. Had a blowout on way home so contributed to us being stuck on dual carriageway with child & dog in the cold& rain. Caused a midwife to miss her shift the next day. Cheers Kwik fit. Gave 1 star as they answered phone.
Jamie at Quickfit Chipping Norton very helpful prompt and efficient.
They repaired a punture very close to edge of the tyre. I then got a bulge in the trye which could of caused the tyre to blow out putting myself in danger
Rang up for prices for a rear box for Hyundai i 10. Leicester .Just needed a rough price guide .Unfortunately the person on the phone line couldn't give me a price and told me i need to come down so they could check the car over for any other defects etc after a free inspection .All i wanted was a rough guide so i could compare with other suppliers i haven't got time to go around different places .Rang another local supplier he gave me 3 quotes on the spot ranging from a back box, centre exhust or full system .Also booked me in for the repair .So i went to him .If kwik fit gave me a quote to compare i would of considered kwik fit .
My Mini Cooper went in for a full service on Wednesday 14th October at the Ealing Kwik Fit. I was called and told a number of things were wrong with my car that needed immediate fixing and was quoted over £500. - Tyre: £80 - Alignment: £79.95 - Break pads & front discs: £260 - Car Battery: £110 This was way too expensive (the tyre should cost £50 and a car battery is usually £60 plus VAT). I was also finding it hard to believe my car break pads and front discs needed replacing because there were no warning lights that came on and I hardly use my car. (Just over 40,000 miles in 10 years.) The man I spoke to was pushy, claimed he had already started working on the car so dropped the price to £435 for me and then HUNG UP the phone when I said I did not want the work done but just wanted my car back once the service was completed. Today I have taken my car to two local garages who both have stated there is Nothing Wrong with my break pads or front discs!! Also, there are scratch marks on my car bonnet and bumper that appeared after the service was done. Coincidence?! I don't think so. I am fuming as this is absolutely unacceptable and I will be taking this compliant further.
I went to kwik fit in burnley was very happy with lads very polite explained everything so I could understand first time ive been there would recomend excellent service well done and thank you wendy
Kwik Fit Cinderford gave the most amazing service recently. A member of staff even drove me home & collected me again when my car was finished. Can't get better service than that! Really very grateful. Many thanks
Massive thanks to Ryan and Lewis and the team at Cheltenham Kwik Fit for fantastic service!! Friendly, helpful, professional and efficient team! Immediate assessment and provision of service, which was invaluable to an essential key worker in time of need! Would recommend to friends!
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.74 based on 253 reviews