Lakeside Collection Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Lakeside Collection

How would you rate Lakeside Collection ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kuddleschnoef

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lakeside Collection in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kuddleschnoef
Verified Reviewer
""I call them to cancel an order placed on 02-07-18 " as it still was not shipped They are liars, the customer service is rude, and just to shut me up they gave me a shipping tracking number also it is still not shipped. I was offered two different option to return the item and one was for me to eat the shipping cost of $7.99. So I asked to just cancel it cause I could not used it anymore as the date had passed for which i needed it. What a nonsense. To only hear they cannot do that. I mean just stop with the nonsense. I will not order from this company again worst company to deal with ever any other company will handling anything before the shipment goes out. Best buy is to go with another company and leave Lakeside Collection alone cause you will have a headache in the end. I mean just stop with the nonsense. I will not order from this company again worst company to deal with ever any other company will handling anything before the shipment goes out. Best buy is to go with another company and leave Lakeside Collection alone cause you will have a headache in the end." By the way it still has not shipped, was just given a tracking number to shut me up"
"They sent three small objects that could fit in an envelope in a giant 3' by 2' by 2' box (so that they could make money off the shipping) and charged shipping separately for all 3 items (even though they were mailed together), shipping that ended up costing more than the items themselves. Then when we tried to return an item (that fits in an envelope and was shipped in a box), that cost 9 dollars and had a ridiculous 5 dollar shipping charge added on to it, they told us they cant refund it, and they'd have to charge us the fee for return shipping - 8 dollars. Why is their return shipping more expensive than their sent shipping? Again, another way to make money off of you. May I recommend Amazon instead? They're much more reliable."
Cassidy Thode
"They have a great selection of a wide variety of things. Although I'd guess at least a third of their products fall under the "Sports Team" and "Religious" categories, neither of which I have any interest in, there is still enough classy and fun products to make going through their catalog and browsing their site to be enjoyable. Their prices are surprising low for decent quality items (I've been happy with everything from small furniture to curtains). You absolutely must wait for free or at least $5 shipping though, otherwise it's not worth it."
"The ease of ordering, the quality of the products and the response time of shipping"
Lakeside Collection is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews