Lakeside Collection Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Lakeside Collection made you happy

"Will never order from this company again was offered free shipping then charged $14.95 for 6 months and told i agreed to free shipping which os true but i didnt agree to charging me a monthly fee i wouldnt consider that free when i was charged $75 in monthly charges. This company is a joke will never get another penny from me."
Are you Lakeside Collection? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This for sure has been the worst online shopping I’ve made! I ordered an item at about 10pm, on a week day. The morning after, I called them asking if they would cancel me order (change of mind,) the CSR told me that it was in the process of shipping. What? How is that even possible! Finally, this past week I received an email informing me that the item was shipped. I verified via UPS, It said the delivery would be Friday. On a Thursday evening, I verified again, stating that it will be delivered this coming Tuesday! I verified on Friday to confirm, and yes, it changed to Tuesday. I sent them an email to them, asking of why and how this happened. As of today, I have not received a response. The ONLY reason I did not go through canceling this order, is that the item was $16 and these “crooks,” would have subtracted the $7 for returning the item to them. I WILL NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! Horrible!"
"I placed an order in December and one of the little ceramic Christmas trees doesn't have the door on the bottom. I sent a letter to Lakeside hoping to get another little door. Never heard from them. I should not have to pay to return the tree. Sending another letter tomorrow. Now being charged $14.95 from my bank acct for no reason."
"The dress I ordered in an XL is more like an XS. Couldn't even get it on. The other items I ordered are cheap looking. I would never order from them again. Save your money and shop somewhere else."
"I ordered product in December and received it without a problem. Was pleased with the merchandise. several weeks after the fact of receiving the merchandise, I get a $14.95 charge on my account. When I contacted The Lakeside Collection they said it wasn't them but instead the Lakeside Perks. When I contacted Lakeside Perks they pointed the finger at Lakeside. I know that a lot of failing companies do this reward, perk thing to boost revenue for their failing companies, but what it does is makes the customer or consumer feel they are being forced to participate in something they do not want. The sad thing is a lot of older, elderly people are victims to this. In my case they said I clicked a box that said free shipping. I don't recall, but regardless I paid for my shipping, so if that were the case then it should have exempted me from that. I won't purchase their product again, and I won't do business with a company that is shady. I loved the merchandise that I received and so did the other 3 people that I gave them as gifts to, but the after effects of trying to steal from me stops me from ever ordering anything from them again."
"I was charged 14.95 off my credit card today for a perks account that I don't even have. I paid in full for my products 2 months ago. I have no more business with this company. Yet they steal money off my credit card. It's not the amount, but rather the adasity that they are scamming customers & charging them small sums off their credit card. This was a prepaid Visa card I used. The money I loaded on my card was to pay a bill. So now I don't have enough to pay my bill. Shame on You theives for scamming & stealing from loyal customers!!! People don't do business with this company using a credit card."
"I have always loved Lakeside, been ordering with them for over 10 years. Even my friends love looking through the Lakeside catalog at my house. One friend even adds to my orders so she doesn't have to pay shipping. Well, this December I ordered some small gifts to finish up Christmas. Come Dec 28th I have a charge for Lakeside Perks. I don't even know what it is. I've reached out to Lakeside via email twice and once in chat. Finally the person in chat told me to call an 800 number. I just disputed with my bank. I don't have time to go around and around with them."
"They charged me 14.95 for their Perks offer that I didn't sign up for.I order from them maybe 1 time in 4 years. Why would I sign up to pay 14.95 a month to get free shipping. Very sneaky people at Lakeside. I called and I was told I would be given a refund. Never again will I order from them! I better get a refund or I am calling the BBB"
"I ordered 2 items on Oct 22, 2018. One for myself and one as a gift. As of today, on Dec 22, 2018 my mother in law has still not received her gift item. They have put my order on backorder, canceled it,said to call for credit check (yet no one is available and my credit is excellent), back ordered again (at least 4 times), canceled it again...shall I go on...The sad thing is they do not give you the courtesy of an email or phone call to let you know that they have taken any of these actions. I have to continue to check the status of my order. Each time to be disappointed by the poor service this company offers. The people who answer the phone after a 25 minute wait are friendly enough but have no clue what is going on except to say "this is a very popular item"! This is the first and last time I will do business with a company that disregards their customers as they do. Its a shame as they do have some cute merchandise =("
"I never received my order. I called Lakeside and waited 50 minutes on hold. When the clerk answered it took another 25 minutes to resolve the issue. They were going to resend the order. They emailed me a form which I signed, then immediately faxed back. It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received the order. I have since waited on hold again for an hour but was unable to continue to hold. Essentially, I have no way to get in touch with them. Lakeside could greatly improve if they had a customer service email as a way to contact them. I love their products and have been a customer for many years but after losing $105, I will not ever order from them again."
L
"I ordered 2 items at the same time from Lakeside. One item, THE WORLD'S SMAEST VACUUM IS ONE OF THE BEST PURCHASES AT A VERY FAIR PRICE. HOWEVER, THE OTHER ITEM WAS LOW PRICED BUT ONE OF THE WORST ITEMS I HAVE. EVER PURCHASED ON LINE. It was called THE COLOR CHANGING ALARM CLOCK. It was very small ( which I wanted) but I never was able to make it work correctly....it didn't help that THE WRITING THAT SHOWS WHERE TO PUsH FOR IT TO DO IT'S FUNCTIONS WERE ALL WRTITTEN IN THE SAME WHITE COLOR AS THE FACE OF THE ITEM THEY WERE ON! It was nearly impossible to read the functions you were supposed to perform and when they did perform you really couldn't control the functions. My biggest disappointment is the Lakeside that I loved now has very pricy shipping. I waited for weeks hoping for free shipping at least on BLACK FRIDAY BUT I COULDN'T GET FREE SHIPPING UNTIL I SPENT $75 DOLLARS. I HAVE WAITED, BUT THE SHIPPING COST FOR THE RADIO FLASHLIGHT I REALLY WANT IS ALMOST HALF THE $19.98 THE SMALL ITEM COSTS............TOO MUCH!"
"Although I placed an order back in October and I received and paid for this order in October, I noticed an exact charge on my November credit card statement under the Charge "RECURRING". I understand this company as a habit of doing this. I strongly suggest this is a foreign (possibly Chinese) owned facility/site pulling all the underhanded tricks they get away with back home. There are so many springing up on the internet. Another is Collection Etc that sells products but ships Junk and avoids all communications . BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE"
"i am able to get all the items i need for christmas...presents, decorations, bows, gift wrap...etc..."
"I’m obsessed with lakeside collection. I’ve ordered plenty of Christmas decor from them and absolutely love all of it. Their prices are very fair and items are nice quality. Yes some things seem a little pricey but I’m shocked at how low prices most items are."
""I call them to cancel an order placed on 02-07-18 " as it still was not shipped They are liars, the customer service is rude, and just to shut me up they gave me a shipping tracking number also it is still not shipped. I was offered two different option to return the item and one was for me to eat the shipping cost of $7.99. So I asked to just cancel it cause I could not used it anymore as the date had passed for which i needed it. What a nonsense. To only hear they cannot do that. I mean just stop with the nonsense. I will not order from this company again worst company to deal with ever any other company will handling anything before the shipment goes out. Best buy is to go with another company and leave Lakeside Collection alone cause you will have a headache in the end. I mean just stop with the nonsense. I will not order from this company again worst company to deal with ever any other company will handling anything before the shipment goes out. Best buy is to go with another company and leave Lakeside Collection alone cause you will have a headache in the end." By the way it still has not shipped, was just given a tracking number to shut me up"
"They sent three small objects that could fit in an envelope in a giant 3' by 2' by 2' box (so that they could make money off the shipping) and charged shipping separately for all 3 items (even though they were mailed together), shipping that ended up costing more than the items themselves. Then when we tried to return an item (that fits in an envelope and was shipped in a box), that cost 9 dollars and had a ridiculous 5 dollar shipping charge added on to it, they told us they cant refund it, and they'd have to charge us the fee for return shipping - 8 dollars. Why is their return shipping more expensive than their sent shipping? Again, another way to make money off of you. May I recommend Amazon instead? They're much more reliable."
"They have a great selection of a wide variety of things. Although I'd guess at least a third of their products fall under the "Sports Team" and "Religious" categories, neither of which I have any interest in, there is still enough classy and fun products to make going through their catalog and browsing their site to be enjoyable. Their prices are surprising low for decent quality items (I've been happy with everything from small furniture to curtains). You absolutely must wait for free or at least $5 shipping though, otherwise it's not worth it."
"The ease of ordering, the quality of the products and the response time of shipping"
Lakeside Collection is rated 2.00 based on 18 reviews