Lenovo Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Lenovo

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lenovo?

ph:+1-855-253-6686

lnvinfo@lenovo.com

Category:
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Lenovo made you happy

Telephone
"I just called them. I waited 35 minutes in a complete silence. The lady said "briefly silence". So disappointing of the product and the customer service. I started recording after minute 17. To prove the long sinlence wait. Unbelievable. For buying products they answer right away."
Are you Lenovo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very poor customer service. Warranty webpage is appalling and the customer service telephone number keeps putting your through to technical help. Trying to purchase extended warranty, as it was an option on my login page, only to be told that it couldn't be done. No option to discuss or solutions given. No direct email address or phone number for customer services or complaints. Extremely poor."
"I bought a Lenovo all in one computer from Brent Cross John Lewis, about a year ago, in the last few month it has been going wrong,so I contacted John Lewis Technical Support team who were always to assist over the phone,and even though it was ok for a short time it went wrong again. But their technicians were very helpful . At the end of last year I bought a 5 year contract for just under £500 from UK Instant Support Team, which I was led to understand was part of Norton? I have contacted their technicians a few times about the computer problem,which there technicians took over to test software.They corrected but after a few hours the faults appeared. One of their technicians said I should change the battery in the mouse, but a wired mouse does not have a battery? I was given aa number of the person who set up the agreement, but can never get him? at 90 this has caused me frustration, disappointment, & feeling none of these technicians are able to correct the computer fault. What I do not understand is how these experts can not solve this computer problem? This experience has over all made me unhappy even though it appears they seem to try to correct the continued problem. Having paid £500 I feel that even though they try to correct the computer problem, they have not done so."
"Duplicate contect show. My contact 280 but he showing 423 why I don't no merge duplicate contect but 2-3 days after he showing same 423 contect plg solve my problem my Gmail add. sgnrjogendra@gmail.com"
"very good product k-6 power gold but after 7-8 month mobile hanging problem so please solve this problem thanks lenovo"
"Please sent lenovo k3 note volte supported link"
"Product freezes (Lenovo laptop Thinkpad E 520) two weeks out of the box. Light use. One program (netbeans) running. Mouse freezes. Screen freezes. Won't turn on. Work gets lost. Have to rent a computer for work. **Computer still under warranty** Customer support: If you want us to look at it, pay us $34 to generate a shipping label for you. Or choose your own courier. No you will not be reimbursed shipping on this faulty product that now needs to be fixed."
"In the present situation where people have money but no extra time to spare while waiting for issue to be solved. Our Lenovo Support has given services according to availability of the hours. Time is the main concern among not only professionals but also homemaker’s .who feel that 24 hours of the day are not sufficient for them to finish everything as scheduled. Our company Lenovo Technical Support have Microsoft certified technicians available.They can easily recognise that which type of support needed by the user’s Lenovo computer. These days each vendor is trying hard to give users the best onsite &remote support to make Lenovo devices trouble free. For Lenovo users, Lenovo technical support staff is expertly offer solutions with best options and minimum troubles. If you are facing following issue related to your Lenovo device, Then just dial our Lenovo Support Contact Phone Number 1-888-958-7518 (Toll-Free):- The technical bugs that can cause whole breakdown of user’s pc, this one seems all of a sudden not even sparing.When you stuck in any issues for the first time, it's every time better to contact a Lenovo technical support expert for easy resolution @ www.lenovosupport.us. The Lenovo experts in this condition can be reached through phone or remote. Users are free to choose any support which best suits users style & convenience. The choices are an over the phone or remote support, where in a Lenovo expert from Lenovo would assist users to carry on the troubleshooting & solution. Try the online Lenovo support, here you be able to get assistance by live chats or over the email."
"Ordered a laptop with win 10. Came with win 7 and certificate to get win 10 from Lenovo. Repeated requests through a complicated system never got upgrade. Reported to state AG t"
"My lenovo Yoga 910 is a real pleasure to use, at the office it far exceeds its capabilities, at home it turns into my all in one entertainment center."
Lenovo is rated 3.55 based on 11 reviews